Tell me what you've been going through Veeky Forums...

Tell me what you've been going through Veeky Forums. Greentext it or type it out I want to know what's been on your mind or what you are going through. anything big or small. I'll start
>have finals coming up for my last quarter in uni
>supposed to have studied today and bought snacks and shit to do so and a beer
>drank beer and feel light buzz
>activate YOLO.jpg
>buy vodka at liquor store to feel something cause numb inside
>go to club alone to dance night away
>almost everyone not dancing
>execute lifeofparty.dwg
>feel stupid and out of place in crowd
>go back home at last call and post on fit

Been lying in bed for 5 hours then decided to get high on 4fa. Not much else

>realise life is short experience, and living boring mundune life is last thing i want
>gonna start roiding soon and become youngest fitness model in my country (19yr)

>bored with life
>study
>get job
>rot away
>seriously considering joining FFL out of desperation
>started running and will likely apply in July if everything goes well

>drew that picture over 8 years ago
>was at uni, happy, filled with confidence about future, making le meme's on Veeky Forums in my spare time
>gf killed herself shortly after
>i dropped out
>my life has been a waking nightmare ever since

Why did gf kill herself?

>Studying in uni
>4th year student
>have passed every course except for the ones a certain prof teaches
>The second he stops teaching the course I am able to pass it
>Did bad on another one of his midterms

Im not going to get my fucking degree cause I cant get the hang of this guys tests. There are people that I do better than in literally every other class, but they are able to pass this guys class and im not. I just dont get it

Free French Forces?

there's also Fucked For Life in Sweden :^)

French Foreign Legion aka Slavic Legion aka South American Legion

this is the reason peasants went to war for their lords. they only saw their few fields of land for years without end. heard stories of this and that hero or someone dying in all this chaotic battling! *I have to see this!*

Lord: War!
Peasant: Why the fuck not! Sign me up!

do you have a body without any problems, good arched feet, straight back, no posture problems, shoulders working fine? then you'll do fine in the army.

>finally passed uni acceptance test
>moving out from my parents house to a students residence
>leaving this job I hate
>will have more time to lift because no shitty 8h job
>making it

>Sign me up!

That's not how it worked, they were more or less forced to go no matter what.

keep staring at the problems. after a while, part after part will make sense. why? becuase you're looking at it all the fucking time and somehow start to figure it out. work x time = results. put in some time.

Yeah I'm good, I just have to get back on track with cardio. Currently running every other day.

I've been a conscript before and I had no problems despite never working out beforehand.

>moving out to college in a few months
this is a mixed bag of feels, any advice Veeky Forums

I'm moving out this Wednesday.

this is one of my favorite comfy pictures

> Career going well
> Health/Fitness going well
> Enjoying life
> Mother wants me to have a family
> I hate women

Ok maybe they're not all bad but I've had relationships, women don't provide anything.

Every day is a succession of her expecting you to have created wonderful experiences for her, like you're a teacher planning a field trip. Your reward is sex, which you're also supposed to perform entirely.

I don't want to hate women but it feels a lot like all they do is sit back and judge, feeding off men like parasites while having the gall to criticize what they're lucky enough to have been given.

Can someone please tell me why women are worth making an effort for?

to spawn little (You)'s

That's pretty terrible then because I've heard more than once that the hardest thing men experience when having children is that suddenly the women pays zero attention to them, and the entire relationship goes to nothing

Why is God so cruel that he has forced this upon us. Why are we being made to suffer like this

Wew

Gettin 4kmmr in dota feels good

My chest and shoulders are shit feels bad

I'm in the same boat as you. I mean, I dislike my career but it's a steady job with opportunity for advancement and the pay is good.

Until very recently, my whole family thought my that older brother is gay, but a few weeks ago he introduced us to a girlfriend for the first time in almost a decade.
The pressure finally switched from me to my brother to have kids.

then find a real woman, real women will take their children over you every day

ah sure, but they didn't rebel is what I meant. they wanted adventure.

>puking and fever of 102 for the past 2 days
>just got out of the hospital
>no more fever but meds give me the shits/feeling nausea
>best friend is back in town but feeling too sick to hang out
>feel like I'm losing my gains cuz I barely can eat without throwing up
>letting down my band mates by not being able to perform tonight
FML just when I was starting to break my PRs

yeah youre losing a lot of gains :(

do you have 2/3/4/5 tho?

>broke up with gf of 8 years march of last year
>Perfect rlationship until it stagnated
>Both unhappy, i want to work on it and start the conversation countless times, she denies being unhappy
>We cant take it anymore, have a talk. I want to work through, she wants to separate. I agreed since im too drained to try to keep someone unmotivated working
>Life improves, it hurst but i get by
>No girl makes me feel anything since
>She moved on, is in a new, happy sort of relationship
>It hit me hard the past few weeks
>I despise her, talked to her on the phone yesterday, telling her how much of a bad person she is and that she should stop texting me forever.
>Told her not to even bother to send me a funeral/wedding/whatever invite at any point in the future
>She cherishes our times and lives me as a person
>I think back full of hate and want nothing less than her liking meas a person

It's been a tough year brehs

>"dont even bother to send me a funeral/wedding/whatever invite at any point in the future"
>"user I cherish our times and loves you as a person"

:(

Dont guilt trip me user, pls

I know I've said some bad things, but I truly hate what she's done to me. The worst part is, that she is a genuine pure person in many aspects. The love of my life

>own my own business, it's going alright but will never make me rich
>getting back in shape after falling off the wagon
>hurt my back in a squat about 4 weeks ago because my form went bad
>think it's not too bad after hearing rippetow describe less dangerous injuries so not too worried about long term
>but holy shit my back muscles are spasming and sore as shit right now. The spine doesn't hurt or anything and not much sciatica
>think I'm gonna reboot this whole fitness thing, try and join a powerlifting gym instead of home gming it because fuck injuries from bad form

I feel like I have a way to advance physically at least, although that injury scared the shit out of me it's finally healing. At work I'm a little more worried. I'm 30 now and the money isn't impressive normally. I can get it up to 100k a year with time I think but it's still all building up and that's a little off yet. If I ever had a kid I'd be fucked however due to schedule and travel.

sry

We are all gonna make it brahs!

Im proud of you user. Doing your own business is a man's game.
As long as it does good for your soul, fuck the money, seriously.

No worries mate, you were right in pointing it out

>Tfw have tactically cultivated the impression with my family to make them leave me alone

Doesn't work with my grandparents however. They're on to me. Actions must be taken

>graduated June 2016
>decided not to pursue research/PhD because the hours were so shit while I was doing research as an undergrad and it would only get worse when being a grad student
>fast forward to now, been working a career-related job that isn't as fulfilling as conducting research but allows me more time to myself
>still want the challenge of research without feeling like I'm giving up every waking moment to science and getting paid like shit to do so
>feel like Benjamin Braddock, except without the drinking and hot MILF sex

I just want to work hard for 8 hours and then forget about my work and pursue my hobbies.

>23
>dropped out of school a year ago
>55k in debt
>Work in industrial construction for 84 hours a week, but the jobs are only temporary and far from home
>saved up about 10k before I got laid off back in mid December
>can't find work worth a shit
>living with mom back in hometown
>money is slowly draining away, month by month
>anxious as fuck
>started smoking again
>still have shitty backne
>still fat
>spend all day in front of a computer screen looking for work, playing vidya, jerking off, or watching anime
>getting somewhat depressed

Could be worse I guess. At least I've lost about 10lbs since I started cutting about 2 weeks ago. Weight loss and finding a job are the only 2 things I actually have any motivation for right now, and for whatever reason staying 500 below my tde has been ridiculously easy so far. Cravings are few and far between.

Go back to school.

At the least it'll bet the student loan off your ass, even if you just go to a community college for cheap.

Make something of yourself. Otherwise you'll regret that 55k and your youth for the rest of your life.

>been dieting since November
>haven't drunk alcohol since last year
>everyday the same (gym, work, run, dinner, to, sleep)
>coworkers all going out, partying, drinking beers after work.
>become more and more insular each day.

Eh, I never really did well in school. I was barely a C student and was lazier than shit. I only used school to to find out what I actually enjoyed. Originally majored in chemistry, but found out I'd much prefer to learn new languages and learn about linguistics. I only found out after about 3 years in school and 45k later. Getting a degree in linguistics won't exactly help my financial situation.

Besides, I enjoy learning a trade. I've always liked learning with my hands. It's something new everyday, and I'm not miserable.

You're gay, my dude.

just OHP lmao1pl8 today.
>finally gonna make it brahs

>moved out of my mom's house two months ago
>lunch date with a chick with fat tits tomorrow
she's black, though. might have to give up on racism for this girl, go full normie

>sibling forced me to go to an overpriced fitness/wellness retreat with them
>didn't really want to because I just started going back to college again
>spent the last week extremely stressed out from school and work
>person on one of our plane trips turned out to be a retired professor and gave me their contact if I ever wanted some help/to chat with them
>currently surrounded by a bunch of extremely loud but friendly people I probably have nothing in common with

It's going a little better than I expected it to desu

Go learn how to do hvac repair or something then, or become an electrician

>gf is on hospital
>pregnant
>seems like baby isnt going to survive
>sitting and home alone
>watching ski jumping eating bake rolls and waiting for news or a call

Trust me dude, you didn't want it anyways.

I'm well acquainted with that feel. I quit drinking / drugs in September, do nothing but work and gym every day. Nail the odd tinder sloot but most of my friends aren't overly interested in me since I quit drinking.

I thought at 28 people would start settling down. Apparently I was wrong.

>23
>jobless, crashing on the floor of my 9 year old brothers room in my moms house
>been awake since 9:30 pm yesterday drinking
>6' 3" 124 lbs
>taking antianxiety and sleeping med
>family, friends i manage to make and then lose quickly, and psychologist all say i have an issue with self-loathing
>realized im a racist piece of shit after browsing /pol/ for so long
>good face, high verbal intelligence, good height and frame
>limp wristed anorexic who cant stick to a routine
>go through cycles of intense depression and angry motivation
>punch myself in the head over and over when i get really angry, think im autistic
>showed incredible promise with visual art, cant bring myself to even try any more
>hate my mother for the alcoholic childhood she put me through
>love my father for becoming successful and loving me when he could, upset that he's a beta and let me play video games in my room for 18+ hours at a time
>just want to be a real man
>browsing fit for years, excersize but dont eat nearly enough so i havent gotten bigger
>living on neetbux my dad sends me, makes me feel like a disgusting worm

help

I finished a masters and am working on a PhD, user. My experience is that most of the day is yours to do with as you please. If you work an 8 hour day on your classes and research every day instead of letting it pile up, I've found that I can treat grad school as a job and leave it behind when I go home. You're spot on about the pay being shit, though.

6 ft 3 124 lb?

Skellington get off the internet

>gf broke up with me this week
>it wasn't because of incompatibility but because of her mother
>mother would literally make her life a living hell at home and talk petty high school level shit to her about our relationship and her.
>after over a year of dating, she just couldn't take it anymore and broke up with me.
>we still love each other though
>tfw the best relationship I've ever had, even better than my first loves, was ruined by a miserable And bitter middle aged woman

I feel like I wanna die

Also I pray her mom gets hit by a bus

i'm doing 1500 calories a day cut. I've broken my calories intake into two meals of ~500 and ~1000 cals and skipping lunch.

I've been so tired of being hungry that I just kept eating at dinner last night, trying to hit my calorie goals, even though I felt full with 300 left.

Eventually I felt to sick and stopped. Still threw up all my dinner like 15 mins later.

so.... 500 calories yesterday.

not sure what this means for my cut.

So how old are you? Move out and have her come with you. Get her away from the toxic old bitch.

I know you think i dont know

help

I'm 22 and she's 20. I've tried convincing her to move out but she won't. She doesn't have any money saved or at all really and her family is really insular and it'll burn bridges with the rest of them if she's just up and moves out. At least those are the reasons she gave me.

You need to get off Veeky Forums

This place is cool but if you hit this kind of low you really need to leave. Get a job, even if it's min wage. Try to do normie things. Find some way to have achieved something at the end of the day even if it's flipping burgers.

Being surounded by NEETs on Veeky Forums will not motivate you for shit

>
He need some milk

Ive tried multiple times, the internet addiction is slowly killing me.
Been here for 7-8 years
Going to try going cold turkey again starting now.
Wish me luck or i'll take your bone calcium

>>just want to be a real man

I feel the same way.

Ran out of money for school and failed the only class I was taking this semester. I just need to land an internship and my life will be back on track.

Eat, motherfucker

Eat and exercise

You'll feel way better once you get active. If you can't stomach the idea of eating a lot of food make ridiculous protein shakes

>t. jew

>Realise I'm a racist piece of shit
>White guilt
>skellington with no job
Stop being so fucking pathetic and do some shit to get you out of this spiral. Become a white person worth securing the future of.

Would you recommend masters -> PhD? A lot of the grad students I saw that went undergrad to PhD seemed swamped trying to juggle graduate courses and research and being able to study adequately for the courses. I feel as if having a masters would prepare you for the hours spent in the lab/research. Do you think this is the case?

I've been going back to the gym after taking a few months off. I thought I would at least maintain my gains since starting my new job at a flooring company. Gym gains melted away and fat built up again. Got really good at throwing boxes of hardwood and carpet around tho.

First day back was last Tuesday for leg day. Everything hurt until today.

>tfw failed an exam in the first fucking semester

WHAT THE FUCK, I EVEN STUDIED AND THE WHOLE SHEBANG

REEEEEEEEEEEE