STRAYA GENERAL

Sydney brethren, which gym should I join that isn't shit? I used to train at a powerlifting gym in Australia Lite so I would be mad keen to join another here. Also Aus general.

>State/city/gym
>find a bro
>chat shit

crack open a VB

Where my ACT bros at

Just moved to Perth, any gym recommendations for south of the river/near cbd? Help a bro out who wants to drop the commercial snap fitness feel.

Cracking open a BIG COLD VIC as we speak.

Where's my Newcastle bro's at?

Ayy lad

>DAVEO is benching A HUNDRED kilos more than you and that FAT CUNT drinks THIRTY TINNIES A DAY

Why do non uk countries all sell beer in tiny vessels?

CRACK OPEN A VB

You're all weak cunts if you don't just use your local surf clubs gym.

Honestly cunt you're fucked if you can't surf. Don't even fucking reproduce desu senpai

Western Sydney here, I go to plus fitness but it's pretty shit

More importantly why are you in our thread, pommy poof?

POM DETECTED.

Fuck off you wanker.

Surf clubs have gyms?? That common? Literally none showed up when I googled Perth gyms the other day.

I can't even swim ;_;

are you fucken retarded cunt. All surf clubs have a private gym attached to it. They aren't like business' you gotta be your local SLSC member. some of them you gotta pay an extra fee on top of regular membership

but me I just know the password to get in and since I'm a local and we have a close community no one is really bothered

Don't worry brother, it's okay. I love all my australian brethren the same.

Worlds gym Cairns anyone?

Is cunt an all purpose word in Australia?

From the bush mate, no surf clubs where I was at. So guess I am retarded. Educate me, you just walk in and ask or what's the go? We talking solid setup, power racks and all that or just another commercial style of gym?

Fuckin oath cunt

Are you black?

Yeah cunt, works for everything and every cunt. From affectionate term for your best cunt to derogatory term for a cunt and anything else in between. Question, statement, name, fighting word, welcoming word, word to describe where you should cum, cunt does it all

fucken hell mate, I wouldn't last in the bush to be honest with ya. I'm on the east coast of australia but so might be different. For some reason I've assumed you'refrom Perth.
Basically yeah you walk into the local surf club. Ask where the head cunt is or who to talk to about signing up and it should just get the ball rolling. Normally the gym is somewhere around the boat racks.

Normally the gym in surf clubs is a smallish room with a bench, a few bars, lat pull down machine, a rowing machine thing but you can add weights onto it or might just have a rowing machine and a few more benchs and a dumbbell rack going from 5-30 or so. It's bare minimums but you can always sign up for a rowing team or something that's good fun

Is Sydney uni sports and aquatic centre good? Also need a cheap place to stay near the uni...
Any recs anyone?

Not so bad to be honest mate, did spend some time in Townsville and Gladstone but they aren't exactly surf towns. Just moved to Perth is all, know they definitely got a few surf clubs around but Google searching didn't show them as an option. Honestly thought a big city like this would have had more gyms, maybe just chose an area that isn't know for it. Mma and shit kicking "wellness" fitness centres that seem to be twrgetted at post natal mum's is about all that's close.

Fucking blows, had imagined joining up to some bad ass barbell filled place and leaving skinny behind. Ah well will keep searching. Fifo work had promised me a serious gym on site but still need something for when I'm home

Crunch in Sydney
NRL lads

ah shit mate, yeah surf club gyms are nice and quiete and you get to know everyone eventually so it makes it a bit more comfier to just workout with your mates

CRACK OPEN A VB

Where are you living at the moment? I had a hell of a time trying to get a place and now I live out in Miranda.

>posting a non Australian beer as "best beer"
Please kill yourself or get a Coopers/craft brew

No, but I might as well be

Have family at castle hill

pls be in sydney

QLD/Gold Coast/PCYC
Am a new fag so be gentle, where my gc Bros at

I go to my university gym.

Skidnee here too

Revo fitness in Northbridge, Perth is good.