What do you think of the Bulletproof diet?

What do you think of the Bulletproof diet?

Pseudo bullshit

Absolutely retarded. Law of diminishing returns sets in here. There's healthy, and there's full on autismo healthy. Provided your eating decent foods, hitting your macros and getting enough sleep, you'll be fine.

There are better ways to better your health and yourself in the time it would take to carefully plan a diet on this shit.

Coffee shill lol

>white rice
>sugar alcohols
fucking dropped

Shilling coffee
White rice above brown rice
Stopped reading

This guy actually ranked mercury filled fish more healthy than beans.

What the actual fuck?

Bullet proof diet is shit. go to /k and ask for advice.

Kevlar and plates are probably the way to go.

Its correct
you are supposed to get most of your energy from fats and not carbs.

>erythritol
>sorbitol
>malitol
>xylitol
>'bulletproof'

vegans gains btfo this grass fed meme

true

dave asprey can be a bit of a salesman but that guy is legit. try the mct oil it works for real

>trusting a diet with ® © or ™ splattered all over it
This is why you constantly fail yourself

How is this any different from paleo

>Not realizing that even "standard healthy food pyramid" is made by ® © or ™

this big time
The Bulletproof® diet is just a vehicle to trick hipster sheep into buying Upgraded™ Coffee Beans.

>Bulletproof Upgraded Coffee beans
>Upgraded

Stopped reading there.

Why is butter praised, but milk is toxic?
Genuinely curious

I had a bro that tried this diet out. He decided to put it to the test about 2 weeks into the diet. I told him it was a bad idea to start with a headshot but he wouldn't listen, kept sayin "go big or go home haha!" I was gonna go to his funeral but I was doing keto and I knew his mom was probably gonna make her famous pasta and I don't think I could handle the temptation.

Look into mediterranean diet.

It's pretty simply, no gimmicks, nothing to sell, nothing to gain, boils down basically to eat fresh unprocessed foods in a large veg/fruit: low meat ratio.

A few weeks, maybe even just a week, into it you'll feel very different, much better. Just cutting out sugars, too much fat and other processed shite makes a huge difference but when your diet is full of fresh nutrients and antioxidants you get a lot of protection from all kinds of illnesses and disease.

It really cleared me up mentally. I didn't realise how much my shitty diet was affecting my brain until I switched it up for this kind of eating.
I dropped a lot of fat and quickly too. Without all the salt you lose a lot of bloat you didn't have and then the fat starts to melt off.
I didn't start counting calories, I ate more than before but just because none of it was sugar, salt or processed fats weight came off quick. I basically levelled off at around 10% with abs for the first time since I was a teenager without having to do anything else.

What he teaches is pretty legit. I have no doubt his products are awesome, but they are definitely 1/4 snakeoil, 1/4 bullshit, 1/2 good product.

It's a lot easier to get very high quality grass fed butter than very high quality grass fed milk. Raw milk from grass fed cows is great, that's basically what Kerrygold butter is. Basically.

>makes me eat veggies and possibly exercise

Nope. I'll stick to my nothing but proton cutting diet that's been working for 6 months now.

> the other pig isn't randy savage and saying "OH YEAH"

missed opportunity