>How the fuck

How do I get a goddamn sixpack before summer?

lose weight and hope you have the genetics to see your abs otherwise you will look like you escaped auschwitz

Cut weight fatty

train your core and cut

10% bodyfat tho

Yeah, that's probably the way to go

no fucking way, 15 at best you fat fuck

Nope. It was actually 9,9% if we're talking details.
The goal is to get around 7-8% I think, but I'm not sure yet.

Do
(heavy) Ab training:
Vaccums, weighted Crunches, Zercher holds, myotic crunches

Cardio+ (light Abtraining):
Swings/Sprints/Farmer walks/bikes...
+Crunches

Diet:
Keto; IF; 3+1 etc.

start working out

Thanks, man. I'll be trying out some of the things you wrote. Appreciate it!

this but make sure you're getting enough (or more then enough?) protons to sustain your muscle while you're shedding the fat

this just in: spinal flexion in regards to an training is bad

Meh, save the lower back, but the upper Spine has some room for movement (30°?)

I like to use crunches for pump work but not over extending the 30 degrees.

this is bait lel

Nope

In that case you dont know how to measure your bodyfat correctly and should read the fucking
S T I C K Y
T
I
C
K
Y
on how to get abs lel

Well, it was measured by an electronic weight at a fitness center, so I assume it was rather accurate.

clean your mirror you pig.

I mean you could get a "sixpack" if you cut a bunch and got even skinnier, but for your long term health and strength you should bulk up while training first, then cut the weight in about a year. You won't look good being that guy that is so skinny he technically has abs

I dont know how to make this more clear to you.

You are not 9.9% bodyfat.

If you're talking about a scale, those are shitty bf% estimators, as they can only read weight and maybe the pressure at certain point on the scale. So how you stand on one of those would have more effect on bf% readings then actual bf%

You are 15-18% bodyfat and this is not up for a debate.

>You are not 9.9% bodyfat.
>now go to your room young man

kek

Those machines are well known to be innacurate. They place you anywhere between 5 and 20 percent regardless of your composition, and fluctuate wildly

If you want to see your abs start cutting, strengthening your abs does little to help you see them, although you should anyway. I would also recommend to work on your lower abs and core more than your upper abs, because your upper abs show up relatively easily.
t. A person with abs

I really don't see the point though, women care more about your chest and arms, you're just putting a cherry on top.

You're small.
Fuck the six pack for now and eat ~300-500 calories above your TDEE while lifting heavy.
Abs on a skinny guy are like big tits on a fat chick, they don't count and they look like shit.

you'd probably look like you escaped auschwitz, if you cut down enough to see your abs. I don't recommend it