WHAT DO Veeky Forums

guys. what. i matched with this 10/10, fucking top model tier dutch girl on tinder. and i got her fucking number. I GOT HER FUCKING NUMBER.

hear me out.

she's so hot that

> she has 1000+ instagram followers, just because she's hot
> she is the thumbnail of a popular dutch festival recap video
> she is so hot, that she makes any girl in a group pic look bad

...but wait there's more

normally idgaf about any girl on tinder. but when i'm texting her, i am fucking nervous, like what the fuck. i am scared that i fuck this up some way. i never had this feels before when i was texting a girl, except when i was like 13 or some shit.

she's so hot that
> i am texting her in a different language (english) than mother tongue (german), because she's a foreigner in my country. i would neever ever make so much work for a tinder girl but i just have to.

(BETA ALERT)
now here's the thing boios, she's so hot, she doesn't make me want to fuck her, i want to fucking marry this girl on the spot.
(\BETA ALERT)

...and she really has a great personality too, unlike a regular "im hot and i know it" type of girl

i never said this in my life before about any girl..but Veeky Forums i am unable to cope with this situation.
>pic semi-related she's so hot that i am fucking paranoid that someone would recognize her, so i had to google for a similar looking girl on google that sort of looks like her, but doesn't come close to her level

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WsnXQdkqChg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You will fuck it up if you ever met so don't worry, as soon as she see you date will be weird as fuck until she goes

So you found a qt/10, and now you are being autistic?

It's your faggot genetics telling you that you aren't worth a good looking woman, by the sounds of it.

Also,
>1000 instagram followers for being hot
>Impressive

Your average 18 year old college slut has at least 6k.

Stop being a retard, and try for her if you are interested, or don't if you are not interested.

Just think of it as though you have already snached her up, should make you less of a delta pussy faggot during your first meet.

buy her a kroket

lmao i knew i could count on you guys Also,
>1000 instagram followers for being hot
>Impressive

>Your average 18 year old college slut has at least 6k.

she has 1900 followers, and like i said she's not a regular sloot who posts thicc juicy ass or tits pics.
she's very down to earth.

also, i am not socially awkward and not too bad looking either (7-7.5?)

it's just that i have a chance at a fucking once in a life time 10/10 top model girl.

Not posting pictures of her on a Korean carp farming forum would be a start.

Also stop being such a pathetic beta loser. I match with ten out of ten birds all the time on tinder. Most don't go anywhere.

Unless you're a model/famous/rich you're not going to bang 10/10 birds on tinder. Just go for the solid 6-8/10. I'm saying this as someone who's attractive, decent body and job and good chat.

> t. Shagged over 20 off tinder

> Also stop being such a pathetic beta loser
fuck you nigger, it's a fucking opportunity to fuck your perfect personal 10 out of fuckkinng 10 dream girl, ofc i am allowed to have some beta thoughts about this

>Just go for the solid 6-8/10

>going for the 6s

>WEWLAD

>I'm saying this as someone who's attractive, decent body and job and good chat.

then you're doing something wrong because i shagged a couple of 9s and 10s off of tinder

Post pic

pro tip. if she liked you something is wrong with her. so stop worrying

So you found yourself a "unicorn", eh? You've clearly already developed onitis for this girl, don't fucking put your balls in one basket.

This is where you fucked up:

>I GOT HER FUCKING NUMBER.
Implying you aren't a catch, she will smell that once you go out on a date and kick you to the curb. You reek of desperation.

>now here's the thing boios, she's so hot, she doesn't make me want to fuck her, i want to fucking marry this girl on the spot.
You are getting too much into your head, you WILL fuck everything up if you do not stop this bullshit. You as a man should NOT focus on commitment, that's the womans job. Focus on having fun with her and hooking up with her and see where it goes. SHE will sooner or later DEMAND your commitment IF she is feeling it, you can't force this.

Start out as FWB and see where it goes, but don't bring up any relationshit bullcrap, let her do the asking "so what are we" and go from there.

You gonna link to her IG or just keep lying to us?

Hate to break it to you but I'm going to let you in on a little secret you wigger autist. You're not going to have sex with her. The fact that you're obsessing about it and so gimpy and inexperienced you're posting on here is why.

>"then you're doing something wrong because i shagged a couple of 9s and 10s off of tinder"

Sure you did. And that's why you're losing it because you got the number of a solid 8.5.

like i said i am too fucking paranoid
but here are some things she said responding to my messages:

>Hahhhha that's amazing

>You're just incredible ;)

>You've mastered tinder I guess?

>Do you want to finish the story by me giving you my number?

>#

Also hilarious that he wants to marry someone simply because she's attractive when he hasn't even met her.

Like you say, if this girl is a 10/10 and likes someone as gimpy as the OP she's probably mentally retarded/physco/insecure.

Thats exactly the mindet that makes her think you are some weird beta loser
Which u probably are

holy fuck you really are a bunch of autists.
hear me out:

>Implying you aren't a catch, she will smell that once you go out on a date and kick you to the curb. You reek of desperation.

i'm ofc not showing her any desperation you fuck. i am not even frequently texting her, she usually starts the convos.

>onitis
i'll admit it. it sure is a bit of a oneitis case. but i am not normally the type of guy to fall for this bs. she's just literally too fucking hot to comprehend.
if you'd ask me what my dream girl would look like, i'd point to her & i am not even kidding.

>The fact that you're obsessing about it and so gimpy and inexperienced you're posting on here is why.

like i said, i usually never go beta. and i felt like i just had to vent to so apart from my friends to get a clear mind

its a dead relationship the moment you came to Veeky Forums a FITNESS BOARD BTW to ask for advice

Bragging about getting a match on tinder
>You are a fucking pathetic loser
Acting like he doesn't deserve a date with a hot girl
>You are beta
Going full retard on a girl he doesn't even know
>You WILL fuck it up.

Best case scenario you will be cheated on within a week or so. To make it faster, pay for everything she wants and over compliment her

These guys know what's up. Also read the rational male. You have to make sure she thinks you have other plates (women) spinning. This is what makes you attractive. Reverse the pattern. You're the catch, not her. Give her enough attention to keep her interested but not too much or she'll run off. Give her lots of emotions and make sure she can fantasize with them in her head, but do it in a covert/implicit way. Viel spas

thanks to you guys i got to where i am today.
i once was a skinny fat average looking dude, tryin to smash just any girl.
thanks to Veeky Forums and all of your success stories i began to start lifting and i am fucking grateful for that.

i wanted to share this post, so that i can just reach to any guys out there who once were like old me.

>marrying tinder girl who is also a instahoe

bait

This.

I don't believe he has ever fucked "couple of 9s and 10s". Guys who at least fuck an 8 don't get that easily obsessed with girls, as they get to see that these attractive girls are just like all the others.

I've fucked an 9, while she was amazing in bed and the best I've fucked so far, I do not believe she is relationship material simply because of her past (sex, drugs, helping illegal smuggling etc.). I even encouraged her to continue her illegal stuff when she told me she is thinking about stopping (obviously trying to make herself look good for me), simply because I do not want a relationship with her and I do not want her to think I am considering something more with her.

man you guys don't understand. i am not a beta faggot. i know what's up and i know how to get laid. just writing that on a fucking korean img board feels fucking pathetic.

but anyway you go your ways and i'll go mine.
will post pics on here when i get to smash

gg

>wants to marry some whore from tinder
>wants to marry at all

Absolute madman

Your own insecurity will sabotage you. Getting advice here is a horrible idea.

You're both humans. Thinking youre not good enough because of some faggot /fit meme is whats going to sabotage this.

Fuck genetics. Fuck the memes.

All this autistic screeching for an instaslut. Come on guys, just b urselves :^)

I matched with a girl, thought nothing of it, went on a date. IRL this girl was 10/10. I got nervous, started coming off as unsure, as if I wanted to impress her, I cringe when I think back at it because I basically tried to kiss up to her to make her like me. If I had had time to think of it like you do... then I would have done a much better job. I would have tried to relax more on the date, and just have fun with her.

Try to be genuine, relaxed, and have fun. Tease her and just have fun. Don't imagine outcomes, or whatever you ''have to do'' to make her like you. Just BE there with her in that moment and have some fun. Don't kiss up to her too much, maybe mention some hobby she does that you're impressed by, don't mention her looks.

Don't go to an amusement park or parachute jumping, just do something small and relaxed. I went on a picknick at the beach with the girl I mentioned. It was a great date, I just fucked up. My date asked "do you sing user? I do! sing something for me :)" and I was like "eehh... I can't ... I don't know how.... " she said "everyone can sing user... " I said "I can try this .... na na nana". See. I should have just relaxed and gone with the flow and been my own happy self and not trying to be perfect and not mess up.

.... "now you have a new Friend, user! :)"

you sound like a cuck

better call the bull Muhammed and let him at it

kekd

just calm down. i see where youre going, was in the same situation and i pulled through, i dated the 10, had sex with her and eventually had a 5 years long relation only to realize that you cannot control the things happening. you may marry her or may not, and in any case you dont you just become richer, experience-wise. be yourself and do what you think you have to do.
just listen to me when i say that not any girl in this world is unique by the means of falling in love. you will fall in love again.

>except for pic related is just the hottest girl on earth and her boyfriend is the douchiest phaggot on earth, full of hate, fml

Lol 1k Instagram followers your average 5/10 chick has 10-15k.

at fucking least, tb honest

>also, i am not socially awkward and not too bad looking either (7-7.5?)

then why the fuck are you asking a bunch of socially awkward mongs for advice?

the best advice is to just go on a date with her. if you fuck it up at least you tried. it's better than doing nothing like a coward.

that's what i was looking for, thanks my dudes;cheered me the fuck up

also looking back to my original post, it does seem a bit beta but whatever

also the thing about marrying her on the spot was a fucking joke you retards. that's why i fucking put a beta alert tag next to it. i didn't even meet her yet ofc i don't want to marry her or in fact be in a relationship with her if i don't even know how she acts IRL

so favor senpai.

post ur tinder profile, blur out ur face if u want.

>pic semi-related
Sorry bruh your waifu is 7/10 at best. No offense

i literally have the worst tinder profile bio. i put 0 effort in it but it goes as follows:

[persian, italian and swiss flag emojis]

swipe right for dank memes

Girls like th8s are special and you will bore her to death doing typical shit. Need to really make a grand romantic gesture to get her attention

not what u wrote retard. your actual pictures. Do you use selfies, your pictures bro brah

only got 2 pics brotendo

>1 p nice selfie (profile pic)

and

> a group pic with my friends where i am in the middle

no offence taken b

here's a more related one.
> pic related but with brown eyes

is me

if i were you i at first would stop to put a beta sign to things or emotions. if you feel that way, then accept it.
its like an exam but the time for studying has passed: you cant do more than you are able to, so there's no point in worrying. also even if she knows shes a ten, it doesn't mean she's better than you or anyone by any means. it just makes her attractive to you, thats all. there are and will be girls like her in your present and future so relax

also don't listen to
no need for anything special, just the stuff you feel right about, cuz if you wanna keep her you should at first be okay with yourself so she can decide if she likes what you like. vice versa too

shirtless?

nope

i came to realize that i am attracting the wrong types of sloots when using shirtless pics

the best advice i can give to you is to set your profile up in a way that your waifu would go through it and would actually approve. and if you're not DYEL type, girls can still see that you're buff under the shirt

>grand romantic gesture
Like what? Her giving me a blowjob and me having rough sex on our second date? Grand enough?

kek

Dude, cut this "nice guy" thinking. I got to fuck a 9 on the second date (could have taken her home the first, didn't due to logistics) because I wasn't treating her like a little princess.

How "romantic" do you think my first kiss was with her? While sitting next to her I just grabbed her shoulder and pulled her in to kiss me, and when I stopped kissing her she said "don't stop kissing me" like a little girl begging to get fucked.

How "romantic" do you think I was during my first sexy time with this girl? I was fucking her doggystyle raw and slapping her petite ass and manhandling her. Even the neighbour girl came knocking on the door, we ignored that but afterwards we found out that we were fucking too loud.

How does it make you feel, say, when me and you are dating the same girl at the same time and I'm manhandling her in bed and she's giving me blowjobs while you're going out on fancy romantic dates getting nowhere?

also consider that attractiveness may only be temporary. so in two or three years she may have changed or another person becomes more attractive to you than she is right now. dont regret not having considered that by fearing to meet her acting like someone you are not

y have 6 pack if u dont show it off...

Gotta have one shirtless pic I think. But it has to be done the right way

Do t put her on a pedestal. Imagine her braaaaaaaaapappppppapppping.

You want some Veeky Forums tier advice?

>1. Imagine her taking a shit and a loud joocy fart
>2. Imagine her as a normal human being. Someone who grew up and experienced mediocrity and only came into their "hotness" now.
>3. Just take her to a coffee shop and fuck in the bathroom.

Yeah, don't just go with a six pack selfie in the mirror. I believe it is best to get a picture of you at the beach where you can show off your body without looking autistic.

look, girls don't know that there are different muscles. they believe that if you work out, every part of your body automatically gets more aesthetic.
if they see a buff dude in a shirt, they just automatically assume that you have a 6pack. if you're buff but don't have abs / too high bf%, you're actually a disappointment to them.

and nothing makes a girl more thirsty than wanting to see the 6pack

kekd at joocy fart

do i drink the coffee before or after fucking her brains out?

yeah beach pic is perfectly fine too

I thought you had to be 18 to post on the board? Did they change the rules??

>top model tier dutch girl
>mother tongue (german)

is your iq sub-70?

shes okay, 8.2/10

rape her

>i am texting her in a different language (english) than mother tongue (german)

I hope she's not into intelligent guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=WsnXQdkqChg