Cheap food for bulk

I tried eating oil you guys. I was desperate for weight gains.

But it seems I just shit it away.

I need some good bulk food to reach 3500-4000kcals a day.

Please help.

Beans and rice. Tons of it.

McDonalds. Chocolate bars. Ice cream. Breve Lattes. Pizza.

Get fucking good skelly

cheese, peanut butter, drink milk with every meal, bananas, nutella, chips

the holy trifecta of poorfag bulking:
>milk
>peanuts, peanut butter
>eggs

also literally any unprocessed (or processed but still cheap) type of grain

add whey protein and / or cheap meat to meet protein requirements (0.8 gram per lb)

By dry rice and beams by the bag. Use a slow cooker to make your beans.

This would be around 10 cents per 1000kcal.

Nice but, how do I go about preparing that? Aren't you supposed to let the beans soak for a fucklot of time?

All of these and add canned fish like sardines, anchovies, grits, bacon, belly fat, pork chops (super affordable as there is usually some on sale in the bargain bin for $1 ish a pound. Beans are easy to prepare just look up recipes online and pick one that has ingredients you like. Make sure you pour out the bag and comb thoroughly for rocks and debris before you cook it.

Peanut butter and nutella on toast is great. You can easily make it like 400 cals+ a slice if you lay it on thick enough. Tastes good too desu

Oats
Eggs
Milk
Beans
Rice
Ground beef
Chicken

Thanks, but I'll probably never be able to eat all that. The 2L of milk is way too much.

>2 litres of milk
>too much
So when was it that you decided to become a sissy?

>Eating Nutella
>More than 50% sugar
Enjoy your cancer, diabetes and heart disease

Chicken, beans and eggs is literally some of the cheapest shit you can eat and the macros are great.

Where I live 1 kg (2.2 pounds) of chicken legs costs 1.5 $, but dunno how about Murrica

Holy F this thing is *still* around ?

1. McDonald's hash browns... cheap and deep fried
2. Scrambled eggs with cheese
3. Baloney and cheese sandwiches on white bread
4. Meat lover's pizza
5. Rice, beans, 75% lean ground beef, pasta sauce, shredded cheese
6. Frozen yogurt before bed

>pay me

Buy canned beans (I like red and kidney beans) throw them in a pot and season the shit out of it, then throw in some meatballs and half a stick of butter and let it simmer.

White rice, milk, pasta, whatever meat is cheap (hotdogs, chicken, lunchmeat). another important thing is to shop somewhere cheap

So you can make your own but healthier?

Beans, rice, peanut(s,) butter, chinese takout if you live in urban areas, dairy, eggs, oats, cold cuts and wheat bread.

>soak them overnight
>????
>profit

Nutella is (figuratively) shit