Favorite exercises

What is your favorite exercise, and why do you hate women?

dead lift ohp and bench
women are ok

how do we know it's not the same women being beaten repeatedly by their chad BFs?

if they didn't want to get beat up maybe they should have gotten with a nice guy instead of following their base lustful instincts to rut with a douchebag chad

Deadlift, also OHP

Because they are distractingly sexy

deadlift

they're just uninteresting and basic. i don't think any guy would hang out with a girl if they were a guy. Even their own girlfriends.

Squat and OHP

They ruin everything. They even ruined women.

deadlifts, squat and OHP. They're all great in their own way. Recently really loving clean&jerks with dumbbells though (1handed)

I don't hate women, but I do hate modern (((women)))

i like deadlift because long noodle arms

t. Nice Guy™

pull ups,incline bench, i dont, i hate the ones that are vapid and use their phones for the majority of their day but there are decent ones that can actually hold conversations, so dont let the many many many terrible ones block u from the decent ones

That stat sounds ridiculously made up.

She should move.

that poor woman

>What is your favorite exercise,
glute ham raise
>and why do you hate women?
because they have cooties

>What is your favorite exercise
bodyweight: hspu
weightlifting: sots press

>why do you hate women?
i don't

ive been doing partial hspu's lately (can only do 1 full one), just use a box or something and spam the first 1/3rd of the ROM. crazy shoulder pumps and gains ahead

Deadlift and Hammer Strength bench press.

Women talk too much.

pullups
I only hate myself

when you can do a couple without any help, elevate your hands on one of those jump boxes and go as low as you can for even better gains

lol

rows
because they won't fuck me

Deadlift
I don't, I like to use them for sex

Pullups, RDL, db press.

I don't hate women, i ignore them.
Reasons it's great to be a homo:
1: i'll never have a nagging bitch wife
2: i'll never accodentally pee in a girl and ruin my life paying child support because she decided not to abort the little vermin
3: i'll never have to waste years of my life trying to figure out how women communicate. Fuck that.