Link is not going to recover, is it?

Link is not going to recover, is it?

It will.

Wait till it hits coss so binance can stop manipulating the price

coss has like 1% the volume of binance, how does this change anything

because people can move their link to coss and finally be free of binance manipulation

use your brain

Why wouldn't it? Why would its ATH be straight after launch? What about it suggests that the project has irrecoverably failed, at this point?

are you retarded? people like me aren't trading link, their storing it in personal wallets

coss will make absolutely no difference whatsoever and binance will still hold 90% of the volume

Look at the early phases of any wildly successful coin like ETH, NEO, OMG, ... before they mooned like crazy, and know that the current early evolutions mean absolutely dick squat.

Nobody uses Coss. ED has no impact on the price and neither will Coss.

Links fucking dead, forget about it.

Absolutely nothing. He's just a whiny faggot that wants his lambo now.

Will this hit 20c sometime soon? Haven't bought any LINK at all but it does look quite promising, so I want to pick some up, and 20c seems like a good price.

Not any time soon. Check the capgemini paper. They are predicting some kind of decentralized oracle implementation early in the next decade. Could be LINK, could be something else. Very long term, very high risk, very high reward. Might go below ICO price If you invested money you're not ready to lose sell immediately. Or wait for 5 years

> was 0.15 at launch
> peaked at 0.45
That's 3x ROI you faggots. Whoever didn't sell when it was .45 should just kill himself.

You sound like the type of person who would've sold ETH at $3.
I know the type of potential Link has, and I'm not selling for a long time.

wait after the fork, from now till then, LINK still bleeds.

How long til the fork? I'm getting tired of this forking bullshit.

The segwit2x fork is already priced in.
Unironically.

block 494784, block time is varied so cant say for sure but should be in 2-3 weeks

Definitely still a long term prospect

hold btc is better than this coin

Yes always follow what Veeky Forums says, and don't forget to sell low now

moving to airswap

more forks than a cutlery drawer

Pretty much every alt today has risen 1-10% except LINK, because LINK had some solid news that got retroactively priced in.
So of course LINK is down 10% today.

So glad I doubled down on XLM (At 400 sats) and Syscoin instead of this shitter

>news that got retroactively priced in
L M A O
M
A
O