KIWI GENERAL BUSINESS

Seems there are a few kiwis lurking around on here, so I'm making a /kgb/ thread

post kiwi business ideas, share juicy crypto info, celebrate the absence of CGT & laugh at burgers

ACT voters get bonus points but lets not talk about that much further here

Other urls found in this thread:

meetup.com/blockchain-auckland/events/244265548/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm an ausfag just dropping by to say hello to the boys next door

hey boys, sided with Winning Winston. How many of you cunts are in on LINK bags with me?

-_-

Act gtfo what a joke of a party. If u didn't vote top your a cuck

Reporting
We can race lambos in 2019 though

ACT was robbed btw would have landed an easy 5 percent if they didn't have Diddly David at the wheel

What other bags you boys holding? I'm ashamed to say so no way in hell am I posting first

Also hello Australia nice to see you again

Anyone else hodling vert coin?

Haven't looked into it at all, whats the hype over? Charts look promising but that's all I've seen

some shit about being against centralization and having a consistant dev team I dunno I've been in the crypto business for 4 days lol that's probably what every shit coin says. Im hodling 41 vtc tho

Anyone else was at the bitcoin business thing tonight at Britomart?

Yeah that's pretty much what every (shit) coin shills my bro haha, it's all good though it has a lot of hype and that's what moves coins, just close profits early when they come year, I was up 100 percent on omg and let it ride like a retard while the hype died and now I have next to no return on it. It's a comfy long hold though so I'm not too stressed

Nah man don't have a britomart here in dunnaz, what was it like?

Holding the largest bag in new zealand

Meh, pretty good for a public of businessmen, not that good when you already spend so much time in this place...

meetup.com/blockchain-auckland/events/244265548/
I'm curious about this too. I wanted to go but realised it was no place for a shitcoin trader. Seemed like a great networking opportunity if you actually work with blockchain.

How much?
Yeah thats all you can expect around these ways I guess
>bitcoin presentations/meetups in NZ
bubble confirmed desu

NZmarine checking in. NAV is from NZ

yep - holding because people catching on to it being exactly what BTC is trying to be with all these forks DYOR

Just a bit of metaverse, I'm in deep LINK
Fantastic boys.

Didn't even know about it. Where do you guys find out about this stuff?

1 million, I'm all in

>bitcoin presentations/meetups in NZ
It wasn't a bitcoin presentation. It was about blockchain tech for businesses.

Yep, the room was packed, most people were standing.

fucking godspeed sir

thank you dear

and what is IRDs position on crypto? i hear 10 different stances from 10 diff accountants, why is this so hard.

Not sure on IRD but the financial markets authority released crypto guidance today which I thought was interesting. It's now on their website with ETFs and stuff.