My brother is a Chad

>my brother is a Chad
>he's 18
>women always compliment him on his "bodybuilder" physique
>he's a 5'8" 190ibs DYEL
Is there any hope for women nowadays?

Aww, are you the older, autistic bodybuilder brother?!

No, I'm the younger, aspie, NEET brother that's tried of my Chad brother getting everything spoon-fed to him because of his good looks

you're brothers, you share genes. He looks good = you look good (if you lose weight)

> 5'8" 190lbs
> DYEL

that's either significantly overweight or fucking jacked

I understand the logic in that, but I wish it was true in my case. I get called ugly on a daily basis, so my self-esteem has dropped. He has 9 girls wanting his dick this second (one as young as 14) and the girl I asked out last month rejected me and tried getting with my brother the next day. I wouldn't like to think that weight is an issue for me (6'0" 160ibs is good right?)

Kill your brother and eat him for his superior genetics.

He has some muscle, but his amount of fat cancels it out. He tells me he doesn't want to get "too big" so he refuses to cut or bulk. He's like 15ibs away from entering bear mode

>I get called ugly on a daily basis

kek

>(6'0" 160ibs is good right?)

nah

unless you're confident and have a personality (and I'm assuming you don't), you're a dyes lanklet

>Younger than your 18 year brother.
You must be at least 18 to post on this site

I turn 18 in a week, so shush

MODS MODS MODS

>kek
People are cruel
>unless you're confident and have a personality
As I said before, my confidence is low, and I don't have a good personality due to literal autism. I'm just known as that kid that makes everyone laugh

>dyel lanket
I'm working on that by reading the sticky, though it might be hard because I have no access to a gym due to being a poorfag

>160lbs
lol you're as big as a girl

CREMATE HIM AND USE HIS ASHES AS SCOOPS

no you fucking don't you dingus

do you have any idea how gestation periods work?

mods ban this retard

Well, I haven't weighed myself since December, so I might be like 165-170 now

But you've been here longer than that

That doesn't make much of a difference

>Gaining 5-10 pounds of muscle since december
You better have started lifting in November

so you're saying that your mother gave birth to two kids in one year, with neither of them being twins...

you're honestly the most retarded person ever, you're probably some 13 year old twig who gets bullied at school and your brother makes you feel even worse

get banned kid

Most of Veeky Forums is underage memelords, and you're shitting on me for having a general discussion

>tfw women think i'm a chad from the outside but soon realizing i'm an autistic sperg on the inside.

i doubt you're turning 18 in a week
maybe 14 but
nobody is this retarded

Ok, I didn't think that through... I'm 16 and I'm trying to have a discussion, unlike other underage users that make meme bait threads

for a 16 year old you're pretty fucking stupid
you could have slipped by the mods

but you literally said "I'm under 18"
you played yourself

>for a 16 year old, you're fucking stupid
Autism is a curse for me

>you played yourself
You're damn right

>DJ khaled
Degenerate get ye gone

B-but I don't like reddit

>16