discord.gg/aGBd7J
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dronald Glumpf

*are they the same

I meant

>tfw Trump, Marcon, Putin and Jinping are bringing great man theory back

john green BTFO

Harumpf, I demand you to tear down that racist Andrew Jackson portrait

no, only in so far as their election was challenged with great tenacity by basically everyone currently in power
as far as character or personal achievments, hardly similar at all, jackson was a war hero who believed in things, trumps just getting air time

not 'currently', I meant 'then'

No, Jackson got shit done and had an objectively cooler personal life.

What the fuck do you mean “then”

like 'back then'
I said he was fought by all people CURRENTLY in power, I should have said THEN in power

No.

> Jackson won on an expansion of the vote, Trump won partially due to a contraction of the vote
> Jackson killed the bank, Trump puts Goldman Sachs in his cabinet and lowers the corporate tax rate
> Jackson controlled the party media to promote his message, Trump is triggered by Fox and Friends
> Jackson took France's refusal to pay the United States as an insult and prepared for war, Trump ignores Russian attacks on our electoral process
> Jackson killed people in duels, Trump threatens to sue people then doesn't

>2018
>letting yourself get drawn as a 19th century general
lol

Jackson would beat the shit out of you if you insulted him

Trump would merely tweet

both kept and are keeping the american dream alive, so yes

Jackson would've hated Trump.

>is a decorated military officer the same as a wealthy real estate developer
They're both populist nationalists, but their motives and the paths they took to reach the Presidency were very different.

>The great man theory is a 19th-century idea according to which history can be largely explained by the impact of great men, or heroes; highly influential individuals who, due to either their personal charisma, intelligence, wisdom, or political skill used their power in a way that had a decisive historical impact
And Trump has none of that, and the theory is less of an theory and more an idea.

>Trump has none of that
sure thing kid

No. Jackson hated Jewish bankers

Its a photo shoop i case your not trolling

Trump isnt a great man, hes a mediocre man but that doesnt mean he cant shape history in major ways. This makes great man hypothesis incorrect. Sort of like how gorbachev fucked up political reform and cause the ussr to collapse

>Trump is a great man
Nah mate. Putin is more of a Great Man than Trump. Bill Clinton is more of a Great Man than Trump. Even fucking Obama is more of a Great Man considering he got the U.S during 08 and managed through it all.

See:

Trump is a draft dodger.

He never served a day in his life and I have a feeling he wouldn't handle a day in the suck very well at all.

In fact he's probably never been in a real fight.

>implying Jews didn't secretly rule america then too

discord.gg/aGBd7J