QTDDTOT

Can one stay on a -500cal deficit indefinitely without ever having to have a higher calorie/cheat/refeed day? If they can handle the hunger of course.

Outside of my student dorm, there is a running track, but it doesn't say how long the distance is.
How do i figure it out?
well, you're not supposed to have cheat days in the first place. that's just to give people motivation to stay on the "diet".

What numbers would I need to be lifting for this to be acceptable gym wear?

Yes you can but refeed days are necessarily for carbing up.

I couldn't train as hard as I do in the gym during my cut without refeeding every ~2 weeks or whenever my body feels too depleted.

I don't personally think it's a good idea to stay on a indefinite deficit.

Numbers wouldn't matter. Unless we are talking some kind of autism rating, then somewhere over 9000.

It doesn't matter how much you lift. It's about how much you LOOK LIKE you could lift.

That being said

>250lbs
>shredded to the tits

maca powder tastes so bad, how do you guys take it? coffee, milk, water?

I've got sharp pain in my stomach and gut, like a stomach bug but I have no other symptoms and have a bump near appendix scar
Should I go to the hospital to be safe?

of course not you would eventually die.

A running circuit is typically 400 metres all the way round the oval. Maybe measure one section and then tally that with the other sections on say a straight?

>2017
>not eating -2000 calories a day and becoming a Lich

I've been doing the program on the left for a few months and now I am kinda stalling. I am considering switching to do the one on the right. is this switch a good idea and routine check the program on the right? my stats are

ohp 145
bench 240
squats 265
dl 380

Been eating no carbs for 3 days

When does Keto start?

Also, while I am on keto (1400 cal/day at 6'1'' 250 lbs) what exercises should I do?

The other thread isn't even finished yet why did you start a new one?

Fuck you viking faggot.

A week I think

Always milk user

How do I summon trappy?

Can I put milk in my coffee on keto? If you fall out of keto, can you get back right in or does it take another week to reset?

While on the topic of keto, is there actually any advantage of keto over your normal cutting diet? Aka a simple deficit

I heard it was faster and saves muscle

No, It's called starving to death you fucking retard.

Its a stupid shirt and no one should wear it.
Pic related is the only dragonball shirt that is acceptable and even it is autistic as shit.

In Google Earth use the measure tool to go around the track.

Is there a benefit to keto diet while cutting if I'm not a fat fuck?

Taking creatine, do you do cycles or do you use it all the time?

Thanks I'll give milk a try

Currently doing full-body workout 2-3 times a week after work hours, steadily reaching 1/2/3/4. One workout usually takes about 2 hours, so I come back home by midnight. The gym is crowded as fuck in the evenings, and sometimes I can't make it there because of random stuff or feeling like shit after work.

Should I split my routine and have a 1-hour workout every morning? Would my progress get staggered from such change?

is 1kg of raw potatoes the same as 1kg of fries

I have femurs that are rotated which cause my feet to turn out and cause pain to my knees when I walk and squat. I've been to pt and to a medical doctor, I'm not asking for anything insane but they said I could get my femurs broken and bones realigned that fix it. Would that be a good idea because I don't have anyone to talk to about this procedure.

how do you get heavier dumbells to shoulder height for db press? like, clean them?

Can someone explain to me what intermittent fasting is and could you fuck up a cut in a day? Today is my nephews birthday so theres gonna be a massive cookout and im gonna devour everything and begin my cut

i need to lift so much its UNBEARABLE
My muscles are still worn out from lifting yesterday, so i dont want to fuck up my lift tomorrow from being tired overall.

I'm doing squats, OHP and deadlift tomorrow (5x5). What lifts should I do?

You can get away with a little bit. Almond milk or cream (heavy cream) would be better.

What is a "lanklet"?

IF is what the name suggests, intermittent fasting. Basically, you schedule long periods where do you don't eat.

Popular versions are 5:2 (5 days normal eating, 2 days fasting); 16/8 (fast for 16 hours, eat only in a 8 hour period); and alternate day fasting.

Benefits are: over the week since you are fasting during long periods, you will eat at a caloric deficit, despite on normal days not actually reducing your calorie count; some evidence that fasting improve memory (although there is contradictory evidence stating that it doesn't), improves glucose levels and increases life span.

Negatives are: for some people it isn't practical; and for some people it can really fuck up your sleep (I can't sleep when hungry so it doesn't work for me).

If you start, give yourself a 2 week window for feeling like absolute shit (cranky, mood swings etc.) then your body adjusts and you feel better.

Do i IF everyday and not know it? I usually don't eat breakfast during week just coffee and cream and don't eat lunch till 1130 then dinner usually around 630

possibly some variation. If you eat dinner by 7, then don't eat some food until lunch (say 1pm), then thats 18 hour fasting, 6 hours eating, which would be intermittent fasting.

Should I be hitting my protein mark everyday in these days? Also since I probably will be feeling like shit on my lift days I may very well lose a lot of gains

should i train a muscle more if i dont feel sore after two days of hyperthrophy training or rest for 3 days

Your allowed a couple hundred calories on the fast days, so I assume you want to have as much protein as possible. But you will need to have supplements (BCCA supplements and others).

>Also since I probably will be feeling like shit on my lift days I may very well lose a lot of gains
My understanding is that once you have a routine and pass that 2 week hell period, then everything (energy levels, mood, etc.) goes back to normal.

I did some research on it but decided not to do it.

1. I can't sleep when hungry;

2. On fast days, there is no way possible to hit not just your protein levels, but also the nutrients and minerals you need. Supplementing is terrible compared to eating real vegetables and fruits, and every serving of vegetables you have decreases the very limited number of calories you have for protein.

3. There is good evidence that there is hardly any difference between intermittent fasting and just general dieting (i.e., limiting your calories).

What are some essential basic supplements someone should take? E.g. fishoil etc. Is there a list?

>There is good evidence that there is hardly any difference between intermittent fasting and just general dieting
Yea I might just take the simple and safe way and just go on a strict cut and chalk it to will Since today is my last of gorging, also curious on how much it takes to fuck up a cut. Just to be safe

if i start cutting now can i acheive six pack by june/july or can i start later? currently around 15-20% bodyfat so faint outline of abs

are you closer to 15% or closer to 20%. Because yes you can if it is the first, but no you can't if it is the latter.

Anyone?

I've noticed my hair has been thinning near my crown since taking creatine for around 4-5 months.
Should I stop taking it? I'm 24 in a few weeks

Saw this on another thread that got pruned, am I getting memed? Isn't this lacking back work?
Help a dyel out

>Walk 20 minutes a day.

>Do starting strength without the power cleans (e.g. Deadlift every workout) until you get to 1/2/3/4 plate overhead press, bench press, squat, and deadlift. Do chin-ups on OHP day and pull-ups on bench day. You should be able to do 10 each at least.

>Until you get to 1/2/3/4, just stick with linear progression. If you stall, drop the increments until you aren't stalling using micro plates.

>Once, you get these basic strength standards, do bench press, squats, and chin-ups/pull-ups for reps. Only increase the weight when you can do 3 sets of 10. Also, the increase should be small, like one pound or less.

>Continue to do deadlifts and overhead press until you reach a bodyweight overhead press and a 500 lb deadlift.

>After all of this, about 2 years will have passed and you can do whatever you want.

Can I add db rows to SS?

I've been brosplitting for year and I absolutely love high rep db rows. My lats are lacking anyways and nothing hits them like db rows. However I've already added chin ups and a high rep exercise for bis and tris. Would this be too much?

Uneven feeling on my traps when doing high bar squats? It feels like the bar is mostly resting on my left side even though im trying to brace evenly

>have a pot-belly but skelly arms
>start lifting last month
>eating at ~800 cal deficit
>eating clean
>chicken, turkey, broccoli, spinach/other greens, rice, potatoes, whole weat
>cut out all soda/fast food/fried food
>lifting 3 days a week
>check weight a month later, have lost 0 lbs.

wtf am I doing wrong fit? I can feel my body and arms getting stronger from lifting but I don't see any physcial difference in my body. I still have a large pot-belly and I should be losing weight so what gives?

whats the point of greek yoghurt and skyr if Quark exists?

>100g
>67kcals and 12g protein
>goes well with everything, even on its own

Babby muscle and water weight.

Assuming you are 100% correct about your tdee and calorie counting.

Does anyone do a 2 day split of push/pull?

I'm currently doing a routine where I do chest, back, legs, and arms all on separate days, but I want to switch it up. Does anyone have experience with push/pull days, or is that retarded?

What I'd want to do is on push days, I'd do squats, bench, OHP, dips, things like that, and on pull days I'd do deadlifts, hamstring exercises, bicep exercises, etc. I'd still be going to the gym 4-6 days a week

Is this a retarded way of doing it?

what do you mean by babby muscle and water weight?

how many weeks into this cut should I expect to see some actual progress? My lifts are starting to stagnate and I want to be able to lift more, but that means eating more which also equals gaining back my potbelly, which I still have yet to lose in the first place

how long should I skip rope and at what pace to burn off like 300calories or more?
cutting at 1700kcals, almost done with it but I had a week that fucked me up so bad due to overeating in a birthday, then being sick for a week and having to eat at a tiny surplus to recover faster so my mental state is crumbling. and I need more food

Is it acceptable to use the lat pulldown handle for seated cable rows?

Could be a hernia. Go see a doc.

What effect does intermittent fasting and bulking at the same time have?

Trouble with eating as much and a constantly bloated stomach probably.

Why do I get numbness/cold tingles in my back during/after lifting? I've been lifting for a few months now and whenever I pull my shoulder blades all the way back or move a certain way a cold itch will shoot through my whole body.

This also happens on the last few reps of my deadlift. Has this happened to anyone else? I'm worried I might have a serious nervous issue.

I doubt it's due to form, as I've read SS and was shown the ropes by a personal trainer. I'm concerned it has to do with my height (6'4") and near-skeletal nature.

if i were you i'd split your exercises into separate days e.g. ppl or a brosplit or something, and do 4 mornings a week. i do push & cardio monday, legs tuesday, pull and cardio thursday and a lighter mix of legs, upper body and HIIT fridays. that way cardio\s never interfering with my leg recovery and i'll have a two day cooldown after the fbw + HIIT. also you'd be really surprised at how much faster you can get your workout done if the gym's not crowded, which it won't be before about 11

What are the supplements for dick health?
Wondering if my complete b vitamin has them or something, because jacking off hasn't been this pleasurable in a long time, or this messy.

I do this, except 3x5

did SS with acessories but eventually took squats from day where I deadlift since fuck squatting 3x weeks, got easily to 3pl8 and my legs blew up and I didnt want them bigger because proportions

what do I move on next? I want to keep making strength gains and muscle gains too, I looked at PPL but seems like a meme since as a natty(at least it worked for me) you gotta go heavy

what do? Texas Method and then just do my acessories like always?

honestly the stronger you get the more accessory lifts you can, and should, add. i do like 6 bicep things on pull day (pull-ups, chin ups, barbell preacher curls, db standing row and this shoulder + bicep tri rope thing i don't know the name of) and it seems to be fine

might be a trapped nerve, i have one in my shoulder that hardly ever bothers me but always used to go nuts when i bowled in cricket at school for some reason. if that's the case it's not gonna do you any harm, but there's not anything you can do about it i don't think

ive been working out for me than a year and i cant grow shit anymore. i also workout everyday. why does my body look so shit, what do i have to work that im not working.

for whats its worth i cant seem to properly raise my shoulders

also this is me in like pushup mode
my shoulder area looks weird

>lifting 5x week without roiding

you only need to lift 3x week, would post multiple studies but too tired to research them again.

also track your fucking macros, it will always be superior counting your calories and macros than estimating it or eyeballing

not only its backed by countless studies, ive experienced that shit myself

I keep re-injuring my neck every week. I don't wanna stop lifting.

Doesn't hurt enough to stop me from working out either but it's annoying.

You probably have Type 1 Chiari malformation user

i lift 6 days a week natty

still making gains

I see people here post that they've lifted for a year and look pretty big. Is it safe to assume that about 90% of the time they at bulking during that? It seems like that'd be a long time to be bulking without a cut

how will gyno affect a body fat measurement? im using the 3 point method with a caliper and one of the places is half way between the nipple and armpit. is that close enough to cause a measurement that will give an inaccurate bf%?

No

is there a problem with eating the majority of your calories in one meal? I dont normally but today went to an all you can eat venison dinner so I at 500 calories beginning of the day estimate another 1k-1200 at dinner

Where should I buy my power rack?

>tfw 170 lbs at 5'10"

When do I start cutting? I don't like that my stomach has been expanding but I'm getting a bit stronger. I'm still at noob weights though.

I can get Skyr but not Quark where I live (Detroit); only reason

It's impossible for us to accurately answer that question without a pic or a bodyfat %. General rule is stay under 15% bodyfat

How do I talk to girls at a party?

honestly just do it, theyll either be interested or not. the anxiety about it is hard to get over but once you do it gets easier. a good way to tell if they are interested go up and say "hey whats your name?" DO NOT introduce yourself if she says her name and doesnt ask for your name fuck her and move on, if she asks your name in return she is interested.

I'm pretty sure last time I took measurements I was well above that, maybe around 20% or something. But I was also hungry skeleton level weak, so I just ate a ton of food.

How do I balance it? I want to look good and I want to get muscle.

I hurt my back deadlifting 5 days ago and now I can't squat or deadlift (not a whole lot of pain, only moderate pain when I do a lift involving some lower back movement and I'd rather not fuck my shit up even more). What lifts should I do to keep muh strength, fellas?

~5 months of 5x5 (foot injury made me take a month of in the middle)

190lb bw
Struggling on the last rep of 135 bench
205lb squat
220lb deadlift

Why is my upper body lagging? I feel like 135 should be easy at this point. I can bang out my squats with 1.5 wait in-between sets but with bench I'm struggling while waiting 3 minutes.

I would suggest for you to cut until your body fat is under 15% and then focus on bulking. It's gonna take some time, but it will pay off.

I'm starting EC stack but I'm only going to wanna take two doses. Im going to take my first dose when I wake up but when should I take the second dose? I know it's recommended for every 4 hours but I don't want to fuck with my appetite too much to the point I'm undereating at work. So basically should I take it before lunch and run on empty until after work or take it after lunch so I still get something in my system while working? Job is pretty physical and strenuous btw (landscaping/hardscaping)

How to check body fat %? Do the online calculators give a decent rough estimate? The one at active.com gives me 18% which seems about right based on how I look.

How do I bulk to make sure I don't go above 15%? Also, I've never cut before since I'm new to this. Does it just mean eating fewer calories per day? Does it mean I'll have to lift lower weight in the gym?

Why does the skin on the back of my nutsack feel thinner than the skin on the front?

In terms of macro percentage, what is considered "low carb"?

>How do I bulk to make sure I don't go above 15%?
Slowly by having less of a surplus or being low bodyfat initially where it isn't a problem.

>Does it just mean eating fewer calories per day?
Yes, you should eat at a deficit. You'll need to adjust based on your TDEE, so tracking your weight and calories consistently is important.

>Does it mean I'll have to lift lower weight in the gym?
Eh, maybe it depends. Try to continue lifting as you were before. Don't make a change without trying first because you're cutting.

I'd definitely recommend you check out the info in the sticky. It hasn't exactly been properly maintained, but information is still solid and can answer your questions here and future ones better than I can.

Your bench press form is probably lacking. Record yourself if you'd like some specific form help from us or watch/read some guides on benching.

>strongman
>weightlifter
>powerlifter
what

Not really. It's definitely not ideal, but it won't fuck you up

Thanks, it's been a while since I looked through that. Just a general question, is it more important that I lift heavier weight or cut calories to get a nice body? Is it possible to look muscular even if I'm not lifting high weights?

For reference, I'm at about:
>Squats: 225 for 3x5
>OHP: 95 for 3x5
>Bench: 120 for 3x5
>Deadlifts: 215 for 1x5 (pretty low but I'm working on it)
>Power Cleans: 125 for 3x5

Maybe it's unreasonable to ask, but around when will I start to look more muscular? My arms have gotten a bit bigger, but as I mentioned my stomach just looks fatter.

Just look them up. Those are three different competitions.

It's like how sprinters and marathoners both run, but the skills and training they need to be competitive are different.

Pls help

128 lbs 5'10"
What weight should I aim for?
I just stalled for first time on bench press (at 110 lb) btw, stalled as in failed the last 2 reps of the last set in a 3x5 even when I just added one 2.5 lbs plate on each side.

Holy shit, you're a skeleton. What do you mean what weight to aim for? Just eat enough to gain some weight and lift. You don't need to think about shit else at that weight.

SOMEONE HELP

Exam in 24 hours I didn't study for and need a medical reason to see a doctor that I can fake to get a med note.

PLZ send ideas