5'10

>5'10
>188
>4.22 seconds

Other urls found in this thread:

sbnation.com/college-football/2014/7/9/5885433/ncaa-trial-student-athletes-education
cnn.com/2014/01/07/us/ncaa-athletes-reading-scores/
time.com/3827196/why-student-athletes-fail/
usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/college/2008-11-18-majors-cover_n.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he should see a doctor for that premature ejaculation

got you covered senpai

that dude is built for the 40 yd, look at that ASS

>40 yd
it's preparation for obese american "athletes"

my best friend in middle school was running the 40 in the 4 second range, I moved away in high school but I bet he went on to play football at the college level somewhere

>I bet he went on to play football at the college level somewhere
Imagine if there was a search engine where you could enter his name and find out??

yeah I did that right after I posted.. found his obituary, went to CSU colorado and killed himself a in 2009

God that guy is probably swimming in white pussy

40 yard dash is completely pointless.
Come back to me when you have a nice 20 second 200 meter dash.

Thats sad

Sports is fun and all but I bet that more than half of these athletes would be screwed if they didn't make it into the draft, a lot of them are as smart as a bag of doorknobs but they can run fast so that's something I guess.

>this measure o speed specific to the sport is useless outside of the sport

You don't say?

Name?

You realize that you need to graduate with a degree to be drafted right? Only Juniors and Seniors in college can be drafted, and still need to complete school to do so.

Football players will never run 200m in a play, why tf would they use it as a measuring tool

>people that devote hundreds of hours into an activity from childhood aren't as educated as people who don't

huh, really makes you think

>there is a direct correlation of fagots who get muh nfl combine record and nfl successful careers

Yeah, you really show him

Whose post were you reading, because I implied none of that shit, retard.

Since fit is so against cardio,

How many times can ya'll bench 225?

Apparently You should be able to do it within a year of lifting

The combine is a joke and is probably a 1% accuracy portrayal of NFL players skills, the real scouting is done on the field

Unfortunately he planted his foot too soon on the winddown and hurt hisself.

If you hard bulk then sure. Or if your career depends on it. Most people have no need or drive to reach such a goal. I want more of an aesthetic look, which is probably why I've been cutting for almost my entire lifting career. My lifts suck

The combine is simply a way of showcasing the most likely, and cutting down on numbers. It's so that you don't have to view everyone's tapes to get an idea.

You realize they usually take a ridiculously easy course load and end up with a degree in communications with a 1.5 gpa.

Why do niggers get injured all the time?

This

That's a nice source. A majority of college athletes don't go on to professional football. They rely on their degree.

Kevin Durant is that you?

Why the fuck even measure bench press in a non contact sport?

It's pretty commonly known that a lot of athletes take easier courses and majors not just out of stupidity, but because they don't have enough time to focus on athletics and education.
sbnation.com/college-football/2014/7/9/5885433/ncaa-trial-student-athletes-education
cnn.com/2014/01/07/us/ncaa-athletes-reading-scores/
time.com/3827196/why-student-athletes-fail/
usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/college/2008-11-18-majors-cover_n.htm

Obese?

There's contact in basketball, it will almost always be called a foul. But if you have enough upper body strength you can play through it and get an and 1 our of it.

Manlets so insecure that they count the 3/4th

Weird, I lived in Fort Collins during that time and I don't remember hearing about him. Then again Colorado never cared about those of the darker genre.

Football players never bench press 225 in the game, arguably.
200 meter dash is the most a human can sprint at full speed. It requires just the right amount of speed and endurance.

>5'9&7/8"

How do I into sprinting

that nigga fast

this x2, i wanna know how to get faster at sprinting too i have long legs

holy shit

> get down to 15% bodyfat
> be 5'10
> wear spiky shoos
> run

>1. Run fast
>2. Make sure it is timed by hand and not accurate

40 yard dash is horseshit and always has been. They have three faggots with stopwatches standing at the end to "time" it by eye and are never fucking accurate. They take the lowest number and then get all hyped up about it.

There are plenty of LBs, DBs, really any position, that have timed average or below in the 40 and still manage to run people down and make plays in the NFL.

>100 yard football field
>200 meter dash
autism

>I'm unathletic: the post

>thinking you can run fast just by being low body fat
kek

Useless...

not an argument

Manlets are better sprinters?

Thats sprinter fast, probably a 10 flat or sub 10 for 100m.

Isn't Usain Bolt like 6'5"? And Justin Gatlin is over 6' too