2000 calories diet

Every fucking diet I see in bloggs and shit like "health webs" are made of over complicated dishes and food that is expensive or rare where I live (Argennigga).

Can you tell me how to get a good diet based on my basal metabolic rate results (1990 calories)
>Some real useful web about it
>Some diet you've tried

Also, do I need to take some pills or shakes?
I'm a total noob about this Veeky Forums, have mercy.

Other urls found in this thread:

calculator.net/body-fat-calculator.html
amazon.com/AccuFitness-AM99-Accu-Measure-Body-Caliper/dp/B000QURRUK
jn.nutrition.org/content/early/2017/02/08/jn.116.236331.abstract),
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You didn't give enough info about your height, weight, goals, body fat. More importantly what are you eating now?

True, thanks for tellig user.

Height: 190 cm (6'2)
Weight: 82 kg (202 pounds)
Goal: Well, to be fit, but I know that need a long time to happen, then just lose fat and gain muscle.
Body Fat: about 19% (did it quickly)

I'm eating mostly meat, pasta, pizza, started to drink soda again but I can quit easy, don't drink almost any alcohol, don't eat much candy or chocolate, don't eat too much vegetables.

OATS AND GOMAD

chicken
rice
broccoli
spinach
blueberries/bananas/strawberries
oatmeal
eggs

can't go wrong and experiment with portion sizes

I'm willing to bet your body fat is wrong. What do you mean you calculated it? Unless you have those calibers or a scale that does it electrically, then you can't calculate it.

In any case obviously you need to eat better. More boneless chicken breasts and broccoli.

I'd recommend doing couch to 5K to get a foundation, then moving on to a strength program like starting strength. If you don't want to lift then you should focus on running / biking and a keto diet.

>yfw you realize all that food in that snapshot is fake and made of vinyl just for the photo.

>we have fake food for the cafe in my workplace.

Its not that hard you sperg.

>Don't eat processed food
>Stop eating once you hit your daily calorie goal

Thats literally all you have to do.

/THREAD

The person is also a painting..lol

>What do you mean you calculated it?

Used this
calculator.net/body-fat-calculator.html

Whatever, I'll search those programs you posted user, I love chicken breasts, I hate fat in any kind of meat.

I don't know how to show you (don't want to post pics of myself in Veeky Forums, people I know lurk here) but I have some notable belly fat and some chest fat too. I want to lose it and put muscle there, at least a little.

>Also, do I need to take some pills or shakes?
Probably not.
Most modern people, even lifters, aren't really at a deficit on any micronutrients, and there aren't any benefits to getting more. D3 is the only one you're likely to be short on. You can also take mineral supplements (zinc, calcium, magnesium) if it makes you feel better.
After D3, the main thing people aren't getting enough of is fiber (supplement with unflavored metamucil, but you should probably just get more vegetables and bran). After that it's omega-3 fats, but I recommend getting those from food by eating more fish, like tuna, anchovies, or sardines.

Protein powder is just an efficient, inexpensive, and convenient way to get a bunch of protein without other stuff.

Creatine and beta-alanine are both effective exercise aids, but aren't like a revelation. Ignore anyone who says they're worthwhile as part of a pre or post workout supplement though. Dosage is timing independent, you need it to build up in your muscles, which means you need to take a dose once a day every day.

The only thing that makes much sense as a pre-workout is a stimulant, like caffeine or DMAA. Post-workout you might want Gatorade or something.

This is what I eat almost every day

Breakfast
>2/3 cup oats
>1 scoop whey
>1/2 cup greek yogurt
>unsweetened vanilla almond milk

Snack
>2 cheese sticks
>1 handful almonds

Lunch
>1 bag steamed vegetables
>6-8 ounces of meat
>rice/potatoes/whatever

Post workout
>2 scoops cmon

Dinner
>6-8 ounces meat
>1 bag of steamed vegetables
>rice/potatoes/whatever

Dessert
>2 packs of cottage cheese or greek yogurt

I increase/decrease meat or carbs depending on my goals

Is this image implying that food is 2000 calories? Because it is absolutely not

As for food, that's tougher. Developing a healthy and varied home cooking menu is something that takes time and practice.

It's convenient if you're one of those people that can survive on the same kind of food every day.
Steelcut oats with some dried fruit or buttermilk and brown sugar in the morning, rice with chicken and steamed vegetables for dinner, that kind of thing.

Really though, the best is to just try to control your portions.

>NEETs that have time for 5+ meals

amazon.com/AccuFitness-AM99-Accu-Measure-Body-Caliper/dp/B000QURRUK

Just buy this and learn how to use it with youtube.

> 82 kg
> 202 pounds
choose one.

Not them, but yeah what the fuck OP?

>Having to deal with Argie customs
>Not getting robbed

I would try to get one of those from in here.

180*

Sorry Imperial fags.

Buy it from wherever. I just showed what I bought and how cheap it is.

Use the common sense diet.

Eat clean and correct portions of protein carbs and vegetables. Increase meals/portions if you want to gain weight.

I use pic related to make a wide varity of dishes
1) pic a meat
2)pic a veggie or rice/pasta or both
3)pic one of the base aromatics(you can use sellerie/garlic salt instead of fresh salt)
4)add one of the supplementels
5)make a meal if you learn to make basic sauces shit is cash ive been doing this for a while now I can basicly pull an orignal meal out of my ass any time I want yesterday I made a chillie cheese maccheronie casserole my family went nuts for.

some extra help

I appreciate the posts user!

Here, have a good ol' high carbs argie meal

>Also, do I need to take some pills or shakes?
shakes aren't a necessity but pills definitely help if you buy the right ones ;)

a general guide for making stuff taste good

You answered yourself in the subject... it doesn't matter what you eat, as long as it's not too processed. Just fit it in your calories limit.
my usual day looks like that:
morning - oats
afternoon - whatever has around 1000 kcal
before sleep - quark and milk
Keep it simple

oh and I never was over 15% bf and never kept any diet except for semi counting calories
currently at your weight, height and around 12%bf

lol are you me

>basal metabolic rate results (1990 calories)
¿Sos una putita de 20 kilos gil?

¿Que batis gato?
Peso entre 82 y 85 kilos, depende si hago o no ejercicio por mes.

Yo mido 1,75, peso 75kg y tengo que consumir 2790 kcal por día para mantener mi peso. Hace 2 semanas que estoy comiendo esa cantidad y peso lo mismo. Debés estar haciendo mal el cálculo.

youre 6'2 and 180 and fat?

I bet youre closer to 30-40% bodyfat

Not really fat, not like 'merican standars. But I have notable fat in the torso area, you know belly, chest.

But with a shirt on, yeah I don't look fat at all. Still I don't care, my goal is to get very fit.

Che gente, soy un Urubro, cuando pinte se cruzan y fumamos esos hidros bien Comfys con la waifus.

The most important thing:

You have to be clinically retarded to cook one meal at a time. Cook 7 meals at a time and stick the rest in the freezer

You also have to be retarded to eat 6 meals a day unless you are a competitive athlete/overly-obsessive bodybuilder

Probably. Sometimes I wonder, if I play some stupid game of life. So you're just part of that simulation.
Why didn't I bring cheats with me? Probably to challenge myself. It was stupid idea.

How much would you say? 3, 4k?

This, but swap rice with potatoes. Really, less calories, but more of the good stuff.

Do you not know what a carb is

I'm 5'11 163lbs and otherwise fairly sedentary.
I want to do 200 pushups, 100 situps, and bike 7 miles @~20mph every other day as a workout routine.

How many calories should I be eating to see results and what kind of nutritional vlaues should I be aiming for?

Gaining muscle and losing fat only works well if you're fat. If you're a bit chubby, just lift heavy and you will gain muscle which will make you lose fat.

once or twice a week you should cook enough food to last you the whole week or remainder of

Breakfast
> eggs, oats, maybe fruit

Lunch
> rice, chicken breast, veggies

Dinner
> Rice, chicken breast, veggies

Snack
>veggies, protein shakes, nuts, or a salad

Note
>add a source of fat, maybe take a multi vitamin if you cant get a lot of veggies

When you go grocery shopping this is what you get

>Milk
>Eggs 2 or three 12 or 18 packs
>Oatmeal (2 or three tubes of Steel rolled oats)
>Chicken 4 or 5 bags of frozen chicken breasts
>Carbs 4 or 5 bags of preferably brown rice but white is fine and or red potaties (white rice cooks faster but is slightly less on vitamins
>you can also buy whole wheat or veggie pasta noodles

>Veggies 5 or ten bags of frozen veggies in a bag

>Snacks Peanut butter, Vegetable oil, Nuts, Yogurt, Cottage Cheese, A multi vitamin bottle is good to have, buy diet or sugar free soda if you drink soda.

Get a pack of plastic Tupperware cook all your food and put it in a freezer.

Its nice to always buy a little bit extra because when I don't go shopping I still have a surplus of healthy food and my cabinets get full of healthy shit.

>poor fag

But yeah, I guess I could spare some sunday drinks to buy more healthy food.

Teh idea is to eat consistently not just to occasionally opt for spaghetti instead of a cheeseburger and French fries.Thats kinda where a lot of people get "diets" wrong.

I think you might be closer to your mid twenties brotato salad

I'll post my cut diet:

Goal: 2100 calories per day
500cal per meal
Min: 118g of protein per day
Best: 150g per day (+34g)

Started: 12/31/16
Last weigh in: Sat. 3/1/17
Weight: 166
Goal weight: 159lbs

Schedule:
10am - breakfast 320 cal 26g
12pm - protein powder 170 cal 25g
2pm - lunch 340 cal 40g
+ 1 serving of vegetable
Protein powder - 170 cal 25g
Dinner - 700 cal 2g-36g protein
Dessert and snack - 400 cal

Breakfast: 320 cal - 26g protein
3x
1 egg - 70 cal
6g protein
1x
3 breakfast sausages -110 cal
8g protein
Lunch: 1 chicken drumstick - 340 cal
40g protein
(8oz raw)
Protein powder
1 scoops - 170 cal
25 g

spot the irish

Now from how people responded to your thread would you mind if I asked you to tell me how your going to go about this.

I'm just curious to see if you understand the concepts that go into actually applying these things in real life.

I know it seems dumb but 90% of people don't even make it as far as that.

Don't fail us OP let us know that you can be an hero

22 years old

To be a hero I would need time bro!

But from here to a year I would come back to post results.

This is really my year, not meme frase. I know why I say this.

I guess I see ya anons in a year.

This, OP. Meat is very low carb. I don't know how that could be considered high carb unless it's secretly stuffed with bread.

BMR no es lo mismo que TDEE lul

>expensive or rare where I live (Argennigga).
Bro, the only expensive AND rare here in ARG is fucking DNP. Dishes can be converted easily from Murrican to whatever you like. You just concentrate on calorie count (use an app or take note on every shit you're supposed to eat).
Keep it up. You're gonna make it.

Drink lots of water, consume 2.2 g/kg/d of protein if you want to be safe (jn.nutrition.org/content/early/2017/02/08/jn.116.236331.abstract), eat a variety of locally sourced vegetables, supplement calories with high calorie/nutrition filled grains/legumes. Pic related is how I achieve this, the smoothie is made up exclusively of local veggies and I eat peanuts for calories and micronutrients. This is for my 3000kcal TDEE, but you can replace most of the peanuts with high protein sources if you want to bring your caloric consumption down to 2000kcal/d while still consuming enough protein. This costs me less than $5/day which I consider to be pretty damn affordable, this diet/financial plan should be transferable to pretty much anywhere on earth unless you live in a MASSIVE food desert, in which case I pity you, but you can still consume non-local produce in that case and be healthier than 99% of your local populace.

chikin

>wagecuck whose boss wont let him have a snack while working

un asadito pa la gilada

>hey boss I'm going to have a little snack
>sure thing, user
>*pulls out George Foreman Grill*

Mexican here, can confirm senpai

I mean, the head is pretty smooth but im not sure this is safe to drink

>not working at a grill store

Go full ketard argiebro.