/Cutting General/

/Cutting General/
>6 weeks into cut
>9 kg down
>107kg to 98kg
>6'5'' tall
feelsgoodman

I cut weight during competition season and as soon as it was over I went binge eating and gained like fifteen pounds.

Fuck. I went from 115 to 126 and kept gaining until I stabilized at around 130. I'm a manlet, too.

>I'm a manlet, too.
yeah we know

Ruined my cut by drinking last night and eating like a pig today

>6 weeks on a cut
>95kg to 89kg
>gf keeps ruining my cut by wanting to eat out
>tfw it will take longer than expected

>been cutting since the 1st of Feb
>at 154.8 from 166
>haven't been able to lift for the last two weeks due to an injury
>still have somewhat flabby gut and love handles

What the fuck hoe much more will it take to get to 15%

Bf% estimate?

Was 190lbs strongest i've ever been
Now 174 - strength is about 70% of what it was.

Before cut stats
BP - 205 -3x8
OHP - 135 - 3x8
DL - 275 - 3x8
Sqwat - 225 3x12

Around 15% i guess. Maybe lower.

Pic is a couple of months old. 190lbs there. 5'10

Currently around 185lbs, not weighed myself in a couple of weeks as my scale is dead. Aiming to get to 180ish by the end of the month as I'm going to LA and want to look good.

Posting the same fucking photo still but this is the most recent I got, couple of weeks old. Love handles are so fucking hard to get rid of reeee

Retard newfag question: do I adjust my calorie limit to account for calories burned during lifting or nah

Or in other words: if I exercise for 300 cals while on a 1600 Cal/day cut, do I eat 1600 or 1900 cals

Count your TDEE

Google TDEE calculator

First gf of 3 years broke up with me two weeks ago. Back to cocoon mode guys, heart broken edition.

I'm bulking and lifting hard out of skelly though, I dont really belong to this thread. Just wanted to say we are all going to make it

mirin that chest pham

Thx man. Its probably my best feature. Wrist is small n hips r wide. Gota have something good

Dam my caliper measurements say 18%.I might be doing it wrong

5 weeks in, had a 2.5kcal refeed today. don't feel great. stomach has been giving me hell all week

>Cutting for 5 weeks
>9 kg down
>83kg to 74kg
>183cm/6ft tall

I don't know for how long I should keep eating at the deficit I am at the moment. Started with sub 1000kcal meals. Once I started lifting more I moved to ~1400kcal per day.

>cutting for 2 weeks
>lost 3 lbs
>no difference in appearance or bellyfat
>STILL NO ABS

Yeah I guess the question is do i eat to my base tdee or does exercise increase my tdee

Base tdee

3 days into cut. i'm 5' 11.

>currently
88kg

>ideally
83ish

gonna go for 2 months at a 500 deficit and see how i feel about continuing. it might turn into 3 or 4 if i fuck it up badly.

brahs, i'm so excited about my weighted pull ups. if i shed 6 kilos i'll be able to do 5 reps with 30kg attached. never seen anyone do that IRL, though i'm 100% certain its not even that good

what are your lifts at that height/weight

6 and a half weeks myself. 6'6 Started at 245 and now I've reached 228 this week on a 2000 cal diet. Feelsgoodman

Check'd. Figure out your TDEE and cut 500 calories from there

Anybody using Yoh to help burn some extra grease? How much of an added effect do you notice each week at weigh in?

exercise does increase your TDEE but TDEE calculators account for that. your BMR is a number which doesn't take into account your exercise (it is the amount of calories burned by your body if you sat down all day doing fuck all whereas TDEE is that number plus the energy expended in exercise)

in practice, your TDEE won't be the same as the number you get from a calculator. start at your calculated TDEE and monitor your weight. if you aren't losing any weight, your TDEE is lower than the calculator. if you lose too fast, its higher. mine happens to be a fuck ton higher than my calculated TDEE and my larger, taller friend actually eats less than me and still gains weight because his metabolism is slower than mine (so he expends fewer calories via heat and waste energy than i so as his body is more efficient at functioning and needs fewer calories to do so properly)

lots of info there but thats the basics without going into macros

Its time to readjust to the cut i was cutting for 8 months and i got used to to eating 1800 cals a day
Then i bulked but i got use to bulking diet
But i am running out of time i wanna go to the beach witb shirt off something i have never done do to the shame i had of my body before know i love the way my body looks

I have the same question.
So to confirm:
If my base TDEE is at 2000 @ sedentary,
No matter what I do I eat 1500? Regardless of burning through 3000 when exercise is factored in?

Is it bad if I'm filling my calories out with milk if I can meet my optimal macros on a 2300 kcal cut? I'm talking 1.5% fat milk, I'd drink like 1.8 litres a day, collegefag here, I don't have the money or time to cook that many full meals.

I went over my calorie limit by about 250. Ate a slice of pizza in the dining hall. Would 30 minutes of running undo the damage? The gym is still open.

Yes, hit the treadmill fatass

>lost 9kg during my cut
>see no change
WHYYY

Am I doing this right?
My TDEE is ~3000, I'm eating at ~2300
Meals are whey, lean protein (chicken/turkey), and veggies.
I've been eating like this with decent exercise for about 2 weeks and haven't noticed any changes (other than being hungry as fuck all the time), what do?

Psmf kills me but still better to cut for like a month as opposed to 2 months

That's fine.
My TDEE is 3400 and i eat around 2000 calories, because i got really depressed about being fat.
Of course you won't see any change in just 2 weeks. wait abit longer. take some pictures every week.

Thanks. I'm really new to Veeky Forums and usually get treated like trollpost/newfag when I ask questions like that, feels good to get a straightforward answer.

How long does a cut usually last? How long until results become noticeable? Should I cycle cut/normal or just hold cut indefinitely?

cocoon mode is literally how i live my life i cant progress with people in my life im too easily distracted

It last for how long you want it to.
I'm around 20% bodyfat at the moment and my goal is 12%. So i should be able to reach that goal within 7 weeks.

You won't really notice any diffrence in the mirror, before it's really obvious.
I'm 9kg down, and i still don't see much change.
It's like staring into a pot of water, waiting for it to boil.
Take pictures every week, and you will see the diiffrences with ease.

You look at yourself everyday, so of course you won't be able to see every slight change.

Get to around 12-15% bf, then start slow bulking, if you're a fatty like me.

The cut lasts until you're at where you want to be. If you're just trying to not be a fatass, that's probably around 18-22% bodyfat. If you want to be fairly athletic ~15%. If you want those abs, 5-10%.

How long it takes to see results depends on how strict and loyal you are with the cut. As for cycling, you can cut indefinitely but if you don't mind stalling your progress for a bit in exchange for a bit of comfort eating, you can stop. Just know that means your progress will stop too. Just make sure you don't go back to eating garbage and gaining weight again, it's harder to stop a bad easy habit than to continue a tough good one.

What BF is the pic on the right? I'm about that, I'll go snap a pic real fast

I am 191 and 135 kg. No completely without my fair share of muscle. But I need to drop get down to ~100.

I am not big on tracking calories nor willing to waste a lot of money on hitting my protein goals. But I was wondering whether I could loose weight without doing so, and what are the best ways to suppress my hunger? I get especially sad when I am on the second day of my diet. Please I need some advice. Also how long would it take and what should my exercise regime look like.

Also I think I'm at the border between obese and overweight. So could I probably shed the first 10 kg pretty quickly?

Me rn, guide me bros

Around 20% i think.

16-17% maybe

>promotional gift basket of burritos left on doorstep this morning
>ate them all before noon

not gonna make it

closer to 15% maybe

just waiting for jason to bait on this pic ...

Can anyone give an estimate of how many calories a home exercise bike burns in an hour? Scoobys calculator wants to know watts or something lightbulby.

my gf left me and got with some 35 year old guy. is that common or something?

Is this you?

I lost a lot of weight about a year ago and ended up looking like the right pic with love handles and stomach flab even though I made it below my goal weight.

anyone know how I can get rid of those?

Height?
This is my ideal bod

I heard cutting by Keto is a great way to avoid lost gains.

Anyone else have the same experience?

Aiming in this direction from average/slightly-pear mode.

HIIT + SS?

Also I'm tall as fuck (6'7"/2m) so I know I'll be eternal lanklet, but it's something to steer towards. What kind of goal weight would someone of my stature aim for to be somewhat rugby mode?

>6'7
>rugby mode
Ahhahhahhahhahhahh
*inhales deeply*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAHHHHAHH

>I know I'll be eternal lanklet, but it's something to steer towards

Read, cunt.

jesus fucking christ... never write like that again

week 44 of the eternal cut

6'7 would make a based lock, do you even play rugby you fucking faggot?

Eat a ton
Lift a ton, SS or SL or some other program just lift hard and heavy
Assuming Rugby Union; build to run 40 minutes straight while also doing some sort of HIIT/ sprinting and agility work
Play the goddamn game and get used to shoving your head up a props arse while tickling his knob

Thanks cobber.

get a thigh fitting shirt and wait for it to become loose, or just measure your waist, you won't really see the difference yourself unless you lose like 20kgs

i've lost 9kg in the last 3 weeks and my waist went from 52.5 in to 49 so i know i'm changing at least.

how do i get promotional baskets of burritos delivered to my doorstep? i'd eat that shit and i wouldn't even be mad about my cut

Is skim milk a good idea, or is it just a meme?

Good idea for what?

No, 15-18 is about right

That's awesome

>farmer's tan

sexy tbqh famiglia

no homo

Cutting calories.

Sure. It's less fat, so you can have fewer calories per volume.

>bulk for 6 months
>gain 4 kg
>time to cut
>get stomach flu
>lose 5 kg in 1 week

body dismorphia
you look great my man

To lose 1kg of fat you need a deficit of ~7500 calories

How the fuck do I cut
I am not a noob to strength training (2/3/4/5 on a bad day after two months of not training) but I have no idea how to cut without losing strength.

losing strenght is inevitable when cutting my dude

That 'leaving you for a 35year old man' thing.

What happened OP? Who hurt you?

If there are so many 6'5+ people on this board where are the 5'3 people? You'd get the impression the average height is 6'2 by this board

Yes.
Lose more weight. I'm still fat on the right picture.

5,5' reporting in.

You'll get weaker as you cut because it's impossible not to lose muscle while losing weight.

By continuing to lift reasonably heavy while you cut you'll encourage your body to lose LESS muscle, but you'll never be able to stop it.

Height bro? I wanna know if I can get that at my currant goal weight of 190 at 6'0 or if I'll need to go lower.

Starting my cut this very day, dropping from whatever-the-fuck to a strict 1500 calories and working out every day that I can, even if it's just the bike. I'd like to look beefy but I gotta get rid of all the tub first.

>tfw native american and everything makes you fat

One week in, dropping from 220lbs aiming for 205 @ 6'1. 2300cal diet.

Scale says 214 this morning which is super motivating even though I know it's mostly water

190 cm, was 94 kg at the beginning of this month now down to 92. Still a long way to go but losing 2 kgs in a short amount of time, even if it's water weight, feels good.

My aim is about 83-85 kg, how long do you think would it realistically take?

8-9 weeks

On a 2500kcal cut binged on meat yesterday 4000kcal total, ate today 1500 which should keep my cut going r-right guys?

Holy shit gj man post info pls

>7500cal deficit

>haven't noticed any changes

What do you mean? Like physically in the mirror or there haven't been any changes to your actual weight? If you haven't noticed any weight loss, then you'd have to be retaining water because you should have at least lost a decent amount of water weight by this point.