How do I bcome a thicc girl?

I've always been skinny fat or very skinny. What trening program should I go for to become a thicc girl? And no, I don't mean fat. I'd like to have nice curves and toned body: big hips, thighs, butt.

Pic related is me now.

Post feminine penis

Show ass

you need two X cromosomes to be a girl

you need to hop on my dick, m'lady. your body seems sexy as fuck.

But Blowhole is still a male.

Without the genetics it's almost impossible. Women have a hard time gaining muscle, and where your fat goes is genetically predetermined too.

Go squat heavy, and hope for the best.

Head to the smith machine and do 1000 sets of 20 with the minimum possible weight. At least that's what the dumb bitches at my gym do.

T H I C C

Heavy squat is how much kgs?

I don't know, how much do you squat?

Wait, wrong joke

SS
You can do side bends and sit-ups but please don't lose that butt

That's relative. Something you can only do sets of like 5-8 with, I'd say.

I think your just going to wanna go on a normal (healthy) weight gain diet.

Maybe lean into lower body and core exercises a little.

I know it's bad for you if you develop your butt muscles to disproportionately than the rest of your body.

Good luck ms. user

Personal trainers aren't that expensive and you don't work with them every time. If you get one tell them what your trying to do and you'll develop a diet and workout routine with them.

Then in a few weeks or month see them again and audit diet/goals

Start with bar then add 5kg to each side until you feel like adding more will break your form.

You want to just start out with something you know you can do. Then when your confident you can do more throw more on. I think your scenario would be 3-4 sets of 8-12 reps at maybe 80% max not sure.

You'll probably want a well balanced small meals 3-5 a day of 500+ caloric surplus.

Not sure how different nutrition is for m'ladies As opposed to m'dudes

Set goals based on average amount of weight gain expected utilizing proven acceptable fitness methods

Definately don't want to fail on a squat without the safety bars in there

You're pretty curvy for your size anyway so if you pull it off I think you would look great

9/10 - would present tongue for your disposal

its hard to say but id say standard exercises

work your posterior chain like crazy, do some deathlifts, squats, and drops just a tiny bit of fat , dont get crazy about it and of course some direct ab work wouldnt hurt.

also some back exercises to improve posture and generally improve your well being.

Post boi pucci now

Do you know what tracking macros is. Because that's probably gonna be your method.

What is your height, weight and phone number.

I suppose phone is optional but just know I'm not happy about that.

My height is 165cm and I weigh 58kg. Phone number is European c:

TIMESTAMP
>TIMESTAMP
TIMESTAMP
>TIMESTAMP
TIMESTAMP
>TIMESTAMP
TIMESTAMP
>TIMESTAMP

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

AMSTERDAMN
06 nummertje?

ATHENS

Go work on a farm. I can't get rid of my thick thighs after 12 years of farm work even though I have actively tried to let the muscle atrophy so I can look good in skinny jeans. My hams are huge but too much quad dominance = knee problems. Seriously a few months of pulljng hay carts uphill will thick you right up. You should get some sweet biceps from shovelling and sweeping.

That depressing realisation that even seeing a pallid shapeless chubster still gives me half a semi. Many such cases. Sad!

C A D I Z
A
D
Z

B E RN
E
R
N

Lumi stop shitposting

Would you be able to find a pic on the web of a body similar to the one your trying to develop and post it by any chance.

I think you have a really achievable and reasonable goal here but I'm only speculating

The bar itself weighs 35 or 45 lbs depending on which one you choose.

Grab 35 lb bar do twelve reps if it was easy go up 5 lbs and continue. But your gonna plateau here eventually so you wanna know when your going to fail.

Have you done any weightlifting in da past

I know, I'm not black. But I like this kind of thick.

Yes, but my squat is very weak - 150lbs is my max.

All you need to do is lose that abdominal fat as you are clearly apple shaped.

you're qt already, it's fine. You can even be my gf if you want!

>spot reduction
Ok user

that isn't thicc. That's just a well toned lady

>this kind of thick.
yeah that's not thick and you'll never have that body if you don't have the bone structure for it, which i can't really tell with your pic

I also like this kind of thick.

that's not thicc either, that's just average

K A T O W I C E
A
T
O
W
I
C
E

Just eat a lot of junk food and do not work out.
Easy achievable.

And this thickness.

I need a gf so bad please send me this one

T A L L I N N
A
L
L
I
N
N

OP is a guy you retards

Squats, cross lunges, dead lift, leg curls, ab exercises don't forget to exercise the rest just put a little bit of emphasis on your upper butt muscles and outer thigh

Your probably going to want to do the wired things like hip thrusts too.

I think I might need to see a better picture of your booty to be sure though. Not creepin just try a help out I pwomise

Lol I think you look almost exactly like that

If you're a tranny you'll have to get a stupid silicone ass cause men just aren't built with the bone structure to be actually THICC

Op you just want to do butt exercises, your just self conscious about your booty. Which to be honest isn't really anything wrong with but, butts are nice to have and there is nothing wrong with taking pride in a well developed hiney

she looks 12

>skinnyfat
>blessed with pear genetics so have a semi good ass and legs
>still have a small belly
>108lbs
feels bad

Would smash

I don't even need to know what you look like

Can you explain why women have any problems, because it sure doesn't seem that way.

>OP is a guy you retards
I asked for boi pucci pics long time ago. How are all these anons this desperate to realize OP is a dude

So I think you just need to work on being more confident there pretty lady.

I'm assuming you just feel bad about your body occasionally?

That's probably normal. I think everybody wants a different body at "sometime".

You can't call other people retards then write things like "boi pucci" in a sentence. That's just not rational behavior.

Did your parents try to make you a moron or was it accidental

did you go to some school whos mission statement is to make people less intelligent or what buddy c'mon here. Splain yerself

>I think you just need to work on being more confident there pretty lady.
I just tipped so fast and hard my fedora created a sonic boom (20% cooler than your fedora btw LMAO)

Same reddit fedora faggot. OP is a dude, though a bangable one. No homo.

What does tipping mean. Is that euro slang

OP would you mind posting a picture of your chest either clothed or not.

I feel like a dick for asking but this is fourchan

only americans tip waiters

You'll have much better luck over there, whores will shove anything anywhere you ask them as long as you act super creepy and give them attention

trap

i can't wait to find a young tranny that supressed her puberty and went on estrogen, looks feminine, and hopefully likes hairy big guys, because i want to fuck this so bad. when will i ever get a trapgf god. i pray.

Thicc is a fucking meme about liking disgustingly disproportionate fat typically Japanese fetish women.
Do SS and read the fucking sticky. Feel free to tits + timestamp first for these horny motherfuckers.

Sure buddy

If meme is a term being used as fake, false, or generally stupid would you agree that its possible you yourself are actually a meme

>tfw I will never have a farm girl waifu with enormous thighs

feels bad m'bros

fpbp

T R O N D H E I M

based

Same dewd here, I'm just bouncing around between computer and phone.

I'm in michigan

I'm in Wrocław

Classy architecture, looks like an expensive place to live.

Whats minimum wage there. how much does a 1 bedroom apt go for there

It's very cheap comparing to other European cities. Unless you want to live in the downtown, but you might get lucky and find something affordable and pretty comfy too.

Eat more
Roids
Heavy weight lifts and shit

I'm in london, wanna clean my toilet?

I am so confused by this picture.

Is it a boy hiding his penis?

Is it a girl that hasn't developed her body?

Why I have a boner?

At-least 2pl8, that is 100kg for squats.
120 kg for deadlifts and a lot of sumo rdls.

GLASGOW
L
A
S
G
O
W

THATS pre thiCC.
SS and she will be thiCC

B U C H A R E S T

Girls can't squat that much the ones you see are on roids user.

Pretty sure a dude typed that you faggot

thicc is another name for fat while being younger than 23.

don't be a fat chick.

Enjoy your ban, fagboy

Thick is a trend. Skinny is and always will be beautiful

L I L L E
I
L
L
E

Genetics fatass.
Give up already. If you have narrow hips it's over
Same with breasts without surgery.

pasha please, you have a wife my friend

f-fug :DDD

greetings fag, where abouts? saginasty here

wew lad, have you never seen some bear ass? it's bubbly and thick.

You will never be a thicc girl because you're a dude. I can smell the dick from here. Post penis pls.

B L A C K E D
L
A
C
K
E
D

G R A N A D A
R
A
N
A