Can someone explain this to me, I have a really shitty body but I can at least do 10 push-ups...

Can someone explain this to me, I have a really shitty body but I can at least do 10 push-ups, Can I also get webms of people working out outside of a gym

most dudes can do at least 10 pushups, its not impressive friendo. unless you r a grill, pls b in canterbury.

>most dudes can do at least 10 pushups
Not OP, but maybe most dudes at an average size can do 10, but when I was 100lbs overweight I couldn't even do one. I'm finally built up to 4 sets of 10 after doing my first one just a month or two ago

that form is horrible, she is destroying her elbow joint

>average
sorry that's what i meant, should have clarified.

good progress anyway, keep it up m8. hopefully you've got a gym membership too.

so you don't lock out on bench press either?

>but I can at least do 10 push-ups
there has never been a point in my life when I couldn't do 10 push ups

damn that's a pretty good improvement for one month, was it that you got stronger or thinner?

I have a membership at my college gym but since I'm graduating in May I've just been buying a home set

I don't have enough weight yet, only like 100lbs and I still need a rack and bench but I was hoping to get a full usable home set before my membership expires.

People always said I was strong when I was fat as shit, but I never really did any exercise until I had already lost 70lbs.

I'm still overweight at 6' 185 from 275, goal is 160 right now because I still have a ton of fat stored. The difference is crazy, I used to get winded just going up a flight of stairs, now I take the whole 5 floors two steps at a time and don't even break a sweat even though I haven't done really any cardio training.

If I had to guess, I'd say it was more that I had to push up 100lbs fewer than before, not that I got all that much stronger (though I have been doing a weight routine)

My biggest goal right now is being able to go swimming without feeling ashamed, and I don't think I'm going to make this summer

>CHAAAA

you could do 10 push ups when you were a toddler?

OP, take a look at the chart I created.

As you can see, even a 260 lb guy would only be pressing 182 lbs at the bottom of a push-up.

A 225 lb bench press for reps is the gold standard.

HAHA GOT HIM xddDdd :D

What can the average guy bench?

Honestly I'd assume less than 120

when i was an untrained skinny fug i was able to do 15-20 pushups you absolute faggot.

>doing a pushup as a skinny guy is easier than doing a pushup as a fat guy
What are you even trying to accomplish? They're not remotely the same thing, your experience is not relevant because you were at the opposite end of the spectrum. If you wanted to prove him wrong you should've said "when I was an untrained 400lb fatfag ...."

Strap 100lbs to a twig and I think they'd struggle to do a pushup, take 100lbs off a fattie and they'll be a lot closer to doing one.

i cant do more than 5 desu

i'm a spooky skele and my whole arms just start shaking

i dont even know why i browse this board really outside of the threads of hot fit chicks

i'm a failure

OP never stated he is fat so what do i know you twat

You replied to someone who specifically said "Not OP but now I can do 40 pushups up from 0" and called them an "Absolute faggot for not being able to do 15-20 pushups"

Clearly you don't know anything, do yourself a favor and stop associating your garbage posts with a name.

This thread is a shit show, I was just asking why some chick who looks fit is obviously struggling with 10 push ups, Didn't occur to me she might have worked out beforehand and was tired

reminder anything below 40 pushups is really pathetic if youre a man...

always lock your elbows and also twist them, if not your not making bone gains. Always amazing me people only workout their muscles and not their bones as well

sauce plz

>maybe most dudes at an average size can do 10
The average guy can do way more than ten, push ups aren't hard unless you are a hamplanet.

I personally like marinara, and Alfredo is the worst sauce

he LITERALLY SAID he was 100lbs overweight in the post you replied to

are you disabled you fucking spastic?

>40589019
Why must you torment me so

lol I'm a fag and messed up tht post

who are they??

Nigger I have a really shit body and I can easily do 80 pushups.

>10 push ups
>have shity body
Pick both