Better dick

Are there certain foods to eat and excercises that will help me attain a thicker/longer dick? My dick is like a bit longer than an iPhone 6, but one more inch and I'll be happier, I also want a thicker dick. I'm a bit overweight, I weigh 236, if I get down to 180 will there be a difference?

Other urls found in this thread:

anabolicmen.com/vegan-diet-testosterone/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lose fat, jelq and stretch, do cardio

No

If you have a "fat pad" then it will seem like your dick will get longer when you lose weight

Don't jelq, you'll just fuck up your dick

You cant make it thicker

You can just make your boners stronger by eating well and doing cardio, all about Dat Der blood flow

lose the fat, eat vegetables

>You cant make it thicker

You lack education and critical thinking, stay small

HGH might cause some cock growth
You will get the illusion of growth by losing weight too

You're delusional

M-muh dick gains

You do realize there are studies showing that all day stretching devices work?

What is hyperplasia?

Stay small dicklet

Lmao, I was born with a dick big enough that I don't NEED to fuck up my dick with your stretchers, dude

J-just pull on it a-all day

Post size senpai

So this guy's autistic.

Do your jelqs OP, they work. Ive already gained 1.4 on my first 8 months. Just like with bodybuilding, its all about consistency and working smart. I'm only 5.8 rn and that might not seem much you guys, but fuck does it feel good to actually feel my dick rub against my pants now throughout the day instead of it just turtling.

>he needs to actively stretch his dick over a long period, risking injury and permanent damage because he was born an insecure dicklet

Not alpha at all, lads

>he needs to actively pick things up and put them down over a long period, risking injury and permanent damage because he was born an insecure dyel

Not alpha at all, lads

Yellow watermellon will give you god-tier bones.
Jelqing works but if you do it wrong, you will create scar tissue in the corpus cavernosum. Make dick gains at your own risk.
Lose weight, obviously.
Eat a diet low in animal fats, cholesterol, and sugar, obviously.

Things that will make you hard af/open the floodgates:
Drink 3-5L of water a day.
Eat celery.
Horny goat weed
Yohimbe
Maca
L-arginine
Pygeum
Tongkat
Zinc

Best way to take maca? Shit is nasty tasting

Is that you in the image? I'd totally blow you

L-DOPA increases flaccid penile girth according to studies.

Other things I've read:
Smoking causes penis shrinkage.
Diet has a great impact on penis size: especially blood flow related.

Capsules m8.

>low animal fats and cholesterol

enjoy a sudden and BIG drop in test you goddamn moron

you can jelq safely and increase girth, that being said it takes a VERY long time to make significant gains, like a year +

I said "low", not "eliminate" you absolute nigger

Is 16 CM long 13 CM thick too short? Should i consider jelqing??

low carb and high and clean fat/protein AND lots of exercise cretin

THAT'S what gets you healthy and virile.

here's a better dick for you
*unzips pants*

What are you dick dimensions bro? no homo

Replace yohimbe with yohimbine hcl
And arginine with citruline

Remove the bit about removal or fats
And its pretty spot on

dicklet threads are great, never change

always a great reminder that my 7" cock is the perfect size and length

not the guy you're replying to

7 inches height, 5-6 girth

I'm 5'10 though

nice, brother

False, anabolicmen has a good article on this. Vegans also have no animal fats and very low cholesterol.
anabolicmen.com/vegan-diet-testosterone/

What about Korean Ginseng? I read good things about that.

>THAT'S
THAT'S how i know you are a retard

Attain? Nothing can help you after the developmental period where dick grows the most. The beSt you can do is maintain healthy dick function by promoting cardiovascular health and having healthy sexual relations with other humans.

Also if mood is a factor to boner strength, consider maintaining good mental health.

Don't delude yourself retard, I have a big dick while being a manlet, yet I don't wake up chanting "grow, grow, grow".

Jelqing will fuck up your erections big time, dick is not a muscle and so it doesn't have regenerative properities that muscles have. You might gain 1 cm and be left with handicapped piece of jello.

Learn to live with what you have and don't be a bitch.

theres a huge difference between 5 inch girth and 6 inch girth, I'm 7x5.2 and dont consider myself big

no one is fooled

never said I was big, buddy

it's nice you're so humble like that though

Barbell training is always the answer.

mfw when im 5.7 lenght and my girth is nothing to brag about either... life as a buff dudes with a below average cock is hard bro's....everyone assumes im hung so i feel like i let women down every time... kill me now just end it i lost boys ill never make it

most of the dicklet memes are made by virgins anyway dont worry bout it