Veeky Forums Hygiene

Can we share hygiene tips and habits? I've recently started using talc and wish I'd found it soon to avoid swamp ass/chilli heatwave dorito crotch moments.

Using baking soda as a deodorant prevented my clothes getting yellow stains but might be irritant for some as it is alkali in pH.

If you suffer from bad breathe during the day despite basic dental hygiene try tongue scrapers. The majority of bad breathe causing bacteria/fungi lie on it (also get tongue scrapers if you happen to eat your gf's booty 'like groceries'. most people dont want to smell your girls fartbox on your breathe surprisingly)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/m.andrejczyk/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how do brush your tongue without feeling like throwing up?

keep unscented baby wipes in the bathroom

go slow/have no gag reflex
i have 3 packs but forgot about this. basically mandatory if you dont want to walk around with a shitty butthole all day. also great for lazy cleanup after sex if its too late for showers/you're marathoning

Smiling helps to suppress the gag reflex. Srs

Pinch the point of your tongue.

Anyone have tips for a good sleep habits? I want to run in the morning but when my alarm goes off I say "fuck it" and go back to sleep and convince myself I'll do it later. I only get about 6-7 hours of sleep

Buy a tongue brusher/scraper. It helps not gag.

go to bed at the same time every night.

no phone/computer/vidya one hour before bed

download f.lux

Who is THIS penis fly trap

polish javelin thrower

instagram.com/m.andrejczyk/?hl=en

DELET THIS

Literally every other girl outside of your parent's basement.

I'd let her throw my javelin

well, maybe just let her grasp it

>polish javelin thrower
So a shot putter?

>Veeky Forums, no hygiene....

i have hyperhydrosis so no matter what anti-antiperspirant i use, i always have pit stains and sweaty hands. anyone know how to deal with this?

I had to use a prescription antiperspirant when I was a teenager, or change shirts once an hour or so as they'd literally be soaked. I became convinced that it was related to weight so I kicked my food habits and lost about 50 lbs and started swimming every day and it slowed up over that year (20/21ish) and while it's still more of an issue for me (33y/o) than for most folks, it's mostly manageable. I just have to make sure that I'm dry before I put on a shirt - I usually go for a body powder of some sort and I'm okay.

kek, n1 user

Mouth breathe.

>Former dental hygienist

brrraaaaap

No bullshit, but I use a spoon to scrape that shit off.
Rinse mouth with water to loosen the grime than scrape quickly so you won't gag

Fuck you, Chuck Taylors are fucking awesome.