>this guy lived longer than zyzz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i6GXNIuNDac
youtube.com/watch?v=WEciZBKf9zk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Zyzz was killed

is that supposed to mean something?

>this guy lived longer than zyzz

So you're telling us that this fat fuck has lived his life to the fullest like zyzz?

It's better to have lived short but to the best of your capabilites, than "lived" like this fat fuck.

better to live 1 day as a sick cunt than 1000 years as a fatty

He eats whatever the fuck he wants gramps.

>going to shitty downtown trash clubs and grinding 6s is living life to the fullest

lol

here's a challenge for you, find a pic of zyzz with one (1) legitimately attractive (8+) girl

But has he really lived?

he's permabulking that's all

kek

Boogie's life is pretty cozy, actually

zyzz didn't amout to anything significant. hoes and partys are availible even if you're not fit and there's much more to life

Zyzz was assassinated by skarky after janoy cresva called an order 66 on chestbrah

Was about to post the same thing, good on you user

Fucking this.

I lift for Il Duce

youtube.com/watch?v=i6GXNIuNDac

Quote would work if Zyzz ever lived like a lion.

Gonna be real cozy once be gets heart problems, diabetes or gangrene and he has to get a limb surgically removed

Pretty sure he already has all of that aside from gangrene.

I mean, technically he still has his legs, but they're pretty much useless and his docs keeps telling him he really needs to remove them.

That's because he ate everything in the world except for DNP.

Zyzz died because he was an idiot. He mixed substances that increase your blood pressure with substances that increase both heart rate and BP. Then he went in the sauna and his heart popped. Easily avoided.

underrated post

And he had a 'pre-existing heart condition'

Zyzz inspired a generation and died for our gains. He is the most aesthetic person who ever lived. His legacy lives on.

kek

Google his legs.

Wow, what a life

Zyzz had an untreated hole in his heart

>Plays the victim card about his weight everytime it is mentioned in a negative light
>Publishes videos similar to this, glorifying gluttony

The longer he lives, the harder I will look at myself and say "Don't be like him. Train, eat healthy, work hard and make it"

Thanks Boogie you oxygen theif!

the fact we speak on about zyzz now shows how much he amounted to, think this disgusting fat fuck will be a year after his death?

I think so but in a different way. Will be like a FPH prince.

"lived"

call it what you want.

Zyzz died for all of our sins.
This guy is just some fat faggot.

he awakened the lion in my heart desu

there's no denying that zyzz was definitely a weird dude. that and being obsessed with his own body to such a huge extent might have been off putting to the 9 and 10's.

>there are people who unironically worship zyzz as a god
>there are people that lift because of him

so cozy that he needs to lay down and keep his feet elevated for 12+ hours a day or they'll go septic

thousands of people have looked far better than zyzz and didn't kill themselves to achieve this

example: jeff seid

>the fact we speak on about zyzz now
>shows how much he amounted to
>how much he amounted to
>he amounted to

lol????? he amounted being a retard thats why people here try to tell 14yo like u not to do the same shit.. any1 who admires the guy either is 13 or 14 yo or has an IQ below 100

>>thousands of people have looked far better than zyzz
lol

Hell, if i had to choose it would be really difficult. But all in all i think a fucking peg leg would be more functional than lying down for 12 hours a day.

Also if he got to keep the knee then why insist on keeping the leg, prosthetics are pretty great these days if you have a functioning knee.

>Zyzz died because he was an idiot.
>boogie isn't an idiot

Wrong Duce

It's less that and more that 8+ women don't attend the kind of outdoor slut parties Zyzz attended for pics.

THIS IS A FUCKIN VIDEO

>This is considered "living life to the fullest"

>this guy has a gf
>I never had one

at least lifting makes the pain go away

:^)

thats just something said about losers who die early to make people feel better. a 'sheep' could become a 'lion' in one fucking year, with 99 to spare, just dont kys using drugs or being an idiot

>sweet youtube cash
>celebrety
>QT wife (i mean i wouldn't marry her, but for him she's a catch)
>Spends all day playing video games, watching anime, tv shows while having a good income
>Eats whatever he wants
>Has managed to make his loser social welfare- esq lifestyle into something successful

it's a decent life in all honesty

>still considered one of the ugliest people alive
>and he knows it

Boogie "existed" longer than Zyzz, yes.

"Lived"? Maybe not.

Boogie is never going to be a lion m8

He changed the lives of millions you retard, the fuck have you done with your life?

I reckon if you told him he could trade it all to look better he would.

Fuck that faggot zyzz the only thing he was good for was trolling hoes.
>Do roads, drugs and club every weekend
>betas lap it up and miserably fail to copy you

Never liked that loser and still dont, plus he's a shit skin aussie

>find a pic of zyzz with one (1) legitimately attractive (8+) girl

youtube.com/watch?v=WEciZBKf9zk

Apology accepted

>Millions

He encourages drug abuse and living a shallow life.

post more shit like this my dude

dude...

do you legitimately believe that girl is attractive? Even with those pounds of makeup on her face? She looks like a British girl

Feel free to post said picture any time

He'll have to pay the price eventually.

literally the definition of a 6

this board is so shit

I actually started lifting thanks to Zyzz when he was still here

>lived

Got me excited for a moment, thought boogie had finally died.

Zyzz have face of horrible guido

>reddi whip

>can't stand or walk for any significant duration
>legs routinely go septic
>unable to have normal sex
>only pleasures are food and vidya
Fuck that, he could effectively have all the money in the world and it wouldn't mean shit since he only eats and plays video games, plus he needs to keep it all on hand for his biannual hospital visits.

Boogie is also right fucked if anyone touches Obamacare, which will probably happen sooner or later. Boogie will require MILLIONS of dollars to keep alive over the next decade, even if only a small fraction of that ends up coming out of his own pocket it will be enough to wipe out his youtube money.

>implying video games make someone fat

except that zyzz actually lived, boogie is barely surviving.

post more on bb.com forums, baby

PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE

mega kek

the only people zyzz inspired were spergy fat Veeky Forums autists

This, video games helped me cut on my -1k kcal deficit

To the fullest stomach.

No. Guys like you would even rate the most objective beautiful woman on earth to a "5-6/10" if that fits your argumentation.

>talked about and worshipped by possibly the most autistic place on the internet
Quite a legacy

What if I told you zyzz is alive and in ward 11?? Keep zyzz alive and i will upload new underground videos ;)

not even, post some contenders

how so

Like they say its not about the years in your life but the life in your years, This fuck can barely leave the house on his own two feet. Zyzz probably did way more in his years than fatfuck will do in his life.

Your saying someone with body dismorphia is just happy to get attention from girls at all? WEEEEOW YOU DON'T SAY

oh hey jeff

Anyone else feel like going onto his channel and telling him to lose weight. I do then i remember fatties have heard it countless times and nothing will get through to them.

>X, cocaine and steroids make you a lion

I like the quote but you need a reality check. It is possible to outshine Zyzz as a natty. Even if you're just not railing sketchy ass drugs but take the roids anyway.

Boogie wouldn't understand any of this though.

It's pretty remarkable that we still talk about Zyzz nearly 6 years after is death.

Maybe cause I'm still alive and lurking

>people still think zyzz died

he faked it because he didnt like the attention anymore. He ran away to miami but could be anywhere now.

Why do people push this idea that "Zyzz lived life to the fullest" when all he did was grind a few skanks and made some funny videos?