Does it matter if you eat before cardio?

a friend of mine told me that fasted cardio only burns body fat where as if you eat beforehand, your body will just use the food.

Is this true or just broscience?

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/content/the-myth-of-cardio-before-breakfast-debunked.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17214405
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THICC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its been proven that doing fasted cardio is slightly less effective than doing cardio after eating.

have a link?

TOO THICC!!!!!!! TOO MUCH go bACK

Bro science, don't eat before a run bc you're body will use energy to break it down. Generally I don't eat 1hr before a run

I'm pretty sure that's just a meme, but still, don't eat yourself stupid before a run, because you'll throw up. I like to wait a couple hours before I run/bike to make sure that shit is digested

I know its a BB.com article, but if you look into the references, the evidence speaks for itself

bodybuilding.com/content/the-myth-of-cardio-before-breakfast-debunked.html

*snifffffffffffffff*

fasted cardio while taking yohimbine seemed to be effective
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17214405

Its also considered a drug though soo...

So is ibuprofen faggot.
>I'm not going to use an effective supplement for my goals of losing bodyfat that has little to no long term side effects because someone told me that using any drug is tantamount to cheating. This person was either A) DYEL B) roided to the gills or C) both

There's a difference between a supplement and a drug that can enhance performance. I don't know how one could take ibuprofen and perform better on the field or in the gym.

But it doesn't effect performance outside of losing more BF% than usual if consumed in a fasted state.
Shit it lowers athletic performance because of how much it jacks up your BP while it's active in your body.
It should also be noted that the fucking WADA doesn't ban yohimbine so it almost certainly provides no performance advantage aside from potentially losing some body fat % because they ban everything that works.

*poot*

Your body doesn't choose a single source of energy, rather it has two primary sources: . carbohydrates (glycogen) and stored bodyfat. Your carbs are the preferred source, so if you are consuming a shit ton of carbs before you exercise then you will naturally burn less bodyfat.

Fasting before cardio may potentially burn more bodyfat, because your body only has that source of energy; however I've found this to be less effective than consuming a small meal or snack about 2 hours before cardio to give you the energy to go longer/harder and you will actually end up burning more bodyfat in the end.

Obviously never looked into yohimbine or tried it

Take 40mg of that shit and try to go for a walk and you'll find out how "performance enhancing" it is.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>eat before cardio
>body burns calories from food
>later has no source of energy because it metabolized the food and has to burn fat

>eat after cardio
>body burns fat because it has no other source of energy
>later burns calories from food

It's just calories in/calories out in the end. Eating a bit of protein before cardio makes sense to me so the body won't have to leech from your muscles, but it probably also balances out.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPFFFTTT

That's upsetting.

Holy fucking shit user
Just watched Deepwater Horizon and then I see this

>greentext broscience with no evidence whatsoever

Veeky Forums: the post

That's not broscience that's my life you fucking retard.

oh boy

Shit wrong thread lmao

Read the bb.com article it says the same shit

what?

You should always eat before exercise but the right thing.

Not greasy shit
More fiber few carbs and so on.

If you don't eat you'll lose mass cuss the body will not burn your fat to sustain but your muscle, the brain can't even process fat and is the one that consumes the most out of all our organs.

If anyone tells you different they know shit about anatomy

Took approx. 65mg once accidentally :(

I took 200mg once when I had school a few hours later. That was a bad time.

Why I am trying natural enhancers and this shit is on my radar, I just order a 30 day supply of tongkat ali which is supposed to free up testosterone.

The same dealer has a blend he calls booster blend that contains tongkat, yohombine, ginsen, ginger and others.

I asked him for a sampler