Buy Link before Nov 3rd!

Huge news, not only is Sergey going to be presenting at devcon3 on the main stage. He (along with Miller his technical adviser) will be closing the day!

Guess who is closing the 1st day? Vitalik!!
This shit will explode after this.

ethereumfoundation.org/devcon3/sessions/secure-decentralized-oracles-applying-intel-sgx-and-towncrier-to-external-data-payments-and-off-chain-computation/

Other urls found in this thread:

ethereumfoundation.org/devcon3/sessions/secure-decentralized-oracles-applying-intel-sgx-and-towncrier-to-external-data-payments-and-off-chain-computation/
ethereumfoundation.org/devcon3/agenda/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

priced in

I stubbed my toe this morning and Sergey emerged in a vision above my head and said "That stubbed toe is already priced in" then vanished.

Sergay is a faggot (a homosexual) and this coin is going nowhere.

people would be fools to not buy in now at this price.

This is further proof that this coin is the real deal.

thanks just bought 100k

>ethereumfoundation.org/devcon3/sessions/secure-decentralized-oracles-applying-intel-sgx-and-towncrier-to-external-data-payments-and-off-chain-computation/

Link says that he has a 20 minutes talk.
How much can he say in 20 minutes to save us linkmarines?

"I'm announcing my vacations cya"

Having the most important block to talk.... He can get Rory on stage to mumble obtusely for the full 20 mins and the price will still increase.

Fuck you, if he was gay he would be sociable and concerned about perception

Priced in.

>I saw Rory at a grocery store near SIBOS last week. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
>He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
>I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen packs of toilet paper without paying.
>The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
>When she took one of the packs of toilet paper and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each pack and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

To be honest, the whole encounter seemed strange. I had heard a lot about Rory on the underground website run by the hacker known as four chan. Mainly that he was a gentleman and rumoured to be one the four sons of Tadg Mac Nuadat. Everything I had seen today flew in the face of what I'd read. Anyway, I paid for my cheetos and left and forgot about whole encounter for a few days until I came home from work late one night, probably about a week later, I think it was a Tuesday night, and there was Rory sitting on the steps of my apartment building, his entire body wracked with sobbing. "Rory, what's the matter" I said as I gently touched his shoulder.

Just bought 100k, i'm all in.

FUCK LINK

ethereumfoundation.org/devcon3/agenda/

Am I missing something? He's not closing the day, merely speaking on it. Miller is closing it.. alone.

He looked up at me, eyes wet with tears, and tried to smile unconvincingly. "It's destroyed, all destroyed." His voice broke as he broke down weeping again.

I gently tried to encourage him to stand and make him follow me, which he did, like a compliant child being led by their parent. We went upstairs to my apartment and i sat him at the small table in my kitchen and poured him some neat whisky. He swallowed it in one gulp and set the glass down, every so gently and began to turn the glass slowly. He looked me in the eye, hard, and began his story: "the oracles have morphed, they have attained self awareness. It is a disaster, a complete disaster and I CANNOT FIND SERGEY" he began to scream.

He began slapping himself in the face repeatedly, continuing to scream but this time at himself "you are an idiot Rory, you brought this one yourself, noooo nooo you wouldn't listen to mother and stay away from the oracles, you had to keep digging and digging." The pitch of his voice kept rising and suddenly he whipped out a pair of gold plated Desert Eagle pistols from his trench coat pockets and began firing them repeatedly into the walls and ceiling and floor. Now I don't know if you have ever heard a desert eagle pistol but god are they loud. I could hear screaming coming from other apartment buildings and decided it was time to get out of there before Rory turned on me. At that point I tried to run for the door but Rory screamed at me "you aren't going anywhere!” He grabbed me by the shirt collar and pushed me first through my apartment door. "Take me to your car, you need to get me to Detroit." He looked at me for moment, kindly I thought for the circumstances and then continued "We need to find the block chain key holder named Ringo chan. Only he will know how to unlink the oracles from the bloclchain."
By now I could hear sirens in the distance as we ran back out through the front of the apartment and to my car as fast as we could.

>ethereumfoundation.org/devcon3/agenda/

Miller is Tech advisor to Link which is run by Smart Contracts. Miller is only talking about Smart contracts.

Why do these motherfuckers not announce this kind of shit? Whats the strategy behind this?

So this shit's going to rise for a bit and then drop immediately again right? I'm supposed to sell the top right?

i actually expect this to trade sideways and then drop hard when some good news gets released. that's what seems to happen every time, the price drops in response to good news.

Link has 1 speaker.
Kyber has 3 timeslots and 2 speakers.
Do the math you dumb faggots.

>Link has 1 speaker.

Based retardbro, after Sergey, Andrew Miller is speaking who is technical advisor to ChainLink.

>> technical advisor

Vitalik is a technical advisor for KNC shall I add all of his timeslots too?

Kyber? lmao just how many decentralized exchanges do you fags need

As we sped away Rory gradually began to calm down. Occasionally he would shout something about "being priced in" whatever that meant and bash his fists on the car dash but at least he didn't look on the verge of whipping out the desert eagles again. As we got near the city limits, I told Rory we needed gas, and I needed coffee. He agreed so I pulled into the next gas station I saw. He filled up and then took the keys off me as a precaution, making me wait in the car. "You seem like a nice guy, I don't wanna have to put a bullet in your head so don't make a scene." I nodded silently as he walked into the gas station and then came back five minutes later with two huge coffees and got in. His face looked different now. What had been panic and indecision had been replaced by a look a determination. "hit it" he said while starring straight ahead.

Linkies are the funniest motherfuckers on Veeky Forums

I had to take a shit earlier, but when I started squatting over the bowl, Sergey emerged from the water and put his index finger over my anus, and he said "shhhh, this shit is already priced in".

I pulled up my pants, shook my head at my obvious stupidity, and went on with my day.

Devcon lol. No effect on price

P R I C E D I N
R
I
C
E
D
I
N

Is chainlink still around? People have held the bags for this long? Like, they held them during the free money fork??? Jesus....

This coin is the sole subject of both my hopes and nightmares. At this point I am so emotionally attached to it I will never be able to sell

Its been less than a month since LINK hit Etherdelta.....

Its been less than a week since REQ hit Etherdelta.....

I think everyone here really has ADHD if they seriously think its over for these coins.

Sir gay please save us, my hands are slipping I can't hold on much longer.

Is this like some kind of sympathy post? You're stuck holding an absolute failure bag of coins as well so you're giving them moral support through identifying as a poor person?

one word....
RORY

Bruh, that's like 15 years in the crypto world. I've lived a long life of lambo filled lavishness since link became the ultimate bitch coin.

Rory could be just a random guy who put the logo as his avatar and has kept on larping

It's worse than that, I think I could do a better job of being a "community manager".

We find out ourselves that Sergey will be attending DevCon and then 15 minutes later Rory comes in like "yeah guys here's the announcement: Sergey is attending DevCon".
What a fucking joke

DUDE I NEED MORE !!! MORE this is fucking god tier meme shit

Legendary. We need more of this with pics

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY IS IT CRASHING

>something something rumour
>something something news