How to get a six pack like this?

How to get a six pack like this?

We're all degenerates tryna have some fun

Roids

white females are subhumans. This is why i am saving myself for a Asian girl.

I want to see more of this particular situation

White females are fun asf

I want to know the answer to this too

White guys who go after Asian girls are always such betas.

This

Unless its 10/10 Americanized Azn, majority of the time the dudes are totally inept.

Beta faggot

Your kids get the rope

>Americanized Azn
even worse

He kisses like a fucking weirdo lmao

Too true.

Bahaha found the weeb beta cuck

Asian women are universally disgusting. Their laughs, their eyes...Revolting.

Face it, you're emotionally weak and want a demure, scared little gook because you can't handle confrontation and any real woman would mop the floor with you, emotionally?

Absolutely disgusting

find a traditional malaysian woman raised from a muslim family

only way youll get a girl who isnt a whore, not kidding.

Gooks r gross

no im just redpilled and not a numale cuck that licks the ground that white women step on like you. 44% of japanese young people are virgins. They are traditional, like me. Marriages with two virgins are objectively more likely to be successful, which is why im saving myself for a Pure japanese girl. Fuck white women, they are sluts for chad and want a beta provider.

Unlike Negroids, Asians have high IQs, ensuring my children will be successful.

Lmao at race mixers

>I'm just redpilled

Lmao I bet you tell people you're an intellectual too. That would mean you actually spoke to people face to face though, so probably not.

>Nu male

Nope. Apply yourself.

>Worship white women

White women are objectively the most attractive. Worshipping any woman (like slant-eyes) is pure weakness, and the fact that you know you wouldn't be able to cow a white woman to your will just shows how beta you really are. I'm literally cringing.

>Virgin

Not a surprise at all

>She'd be a virgin

There's a reason why no Asian dudes are getting laid. 80/20 is raping chink land. If you think asian sluts arent riding the cock carousel too then you're absolutely deluded, Mr. Red pill. You'd know that if you got off the internet for two minutes.

>My children

Never gonna happen

Embarrassing

>mopping the floor with someone emotionally

uuh wut

Real adults aren't placid robots. Fights happen, disagreements arise.

Dude how old are you? are you under the impression a billion females on this planet don't fight or act like bitches? grow up.

Haha that's exactly what I'm saying, retard. Not great with reading comprehension, are we?

since literally no one in the thread has answered the question I will. This is probably an 6-8 percent body fat physic. Abs are made in the kitchen if you want to look like him cut the crap and go on an actually deficit for once. Hes prolly on stren but you dont need it to have nice abs, an already nice body thats cut will look like this crunches, dragon flags et cetera will help to make you stronger but wont lead to this nearly as much as cutting will.

>i'm 19 and know everything about women.

You haven't had pussy since pussy had you. Your casual racism is not fooling anyone, champ.

Lol try 27, virgin

I haven't had pussy since Tuesday tho. Dry spell

Well OP, since everyone is arguing about azn bitches abs are pretty simple:

Low bodyfat% with a strong core. Ab workouts won't get you them - only being lean and strong. Good luck

A 27 year old virgin doesn't have the room to talk.

Also
>since Tuesday tho. Dry spell

Literally anyone that reads that knows you're completely fronting. Enjoy the knuckle babies.

Stay mad as fuck breh

Nobody is mad. You are terrified of women.

What the fuck is this from?

mine looks like that and i'm natty but then again i'm barrel chested

Have fun rasing a beta manlet son.

discussing HBO, aka Current year man?

"come over we got pizza and everyones funny asf!"
holy kek your reply made me remember that

Sometimes I genuinely can't tell if this is real 100% autism, or if the /pol/-style posting is all just satire getting taken too far.

who is this

>no im just redpilled and not a numale cuck that licks the ground

>He doesn't want a strong core protecting his abdomen in territorial fights and supporting his spine when doing hard physical work
>He wants women who fall for the six pack meme
>He doesn't aim for Gorilla mode

ZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEROO

some asian girls do it too. reminds me one time with an asian girl at the club, she dry grinded my hardon for hours, but still wouldnt have sex with me. she was crazy

what's the video from?