If you could live in any time period and have any profession, when would it be and what would you do?

if you could live in any time period and have any profession, when would it be and what would you do?

Pic related

>wanting to be a soldier

have you people really not learned that "war iz hell" yet?

modern day neet
wtf I'm living the dream already

>not wanting to kill muzzies, take their women and plunder their gold until you die

does this make me a weeb lol

being a soldier was pretty shit, had to march all the time, high chance of getting sick or injured, constant blisters and minor injuries. plus the chance of dying a horrible and violent death and seeing all your friends die. If you served as a soldier over a long period of time sure you might have some easy victories but eventually you will lose and be cut down

>doge of venice mid 14th century AD
>get away with every fucking thing

Women don't really do much in the past but i kinda wish to be a medic or a nurse for legion soldiers in ancient Rome but i don't think women were allowed to do that, if not, i would probably try to be a baker and introduce pastries, lasagna, biscuits and stuff and try to make a business out of it because that shit is wholesome or a travelling bard and try not to end up being a slave or get raped.

Before the creation of time. God. Kill the other gods.

1942 so i could join the Marines and kill japs for as long as luck lets me live

you should be innkeepers daughter they're qt and know how to party

also beautiful country scenery

I think being a shrine maiden would be pretty comfy

>get captured and tortured by japanese

yeah nah

yeah or the Oracle

>not wanting to be The NEET of the Future
Shamefur dispray!

>be future neet
>live in Brave New World
>get free drugs
>get free burgers
>sex robots
>never gotta work

sounds nice

This guy gets it!

I dont know how to party but i do want to make lotsa food and people enjoying them.

Didnt know that was a thing seems interesting but i dont know latin and stuff so i can only think of cooking, fighting or medicine that can help and be appreciated without much speech and seeming dumb.

I would die screaming the national anthem you pussy

You gotta be breddy good at politicing though.

Wholesome.

/ourguy/

Condotions were fucking horrible, veterans always talk about how much it sucked.

with a flaming bayonete 10 feet up your asshole

'MMMMURRRRIKA!

hahahahahaha DOOS VAULT right? xD

we will take yeyusayem

I'd unironically like to mine gold in california, as soon as possible before everyone else does it too

Being a crusader during the 1st and 3rd crusades or fighting with baldwin would be the sickest shit ever, you faggot.

Pic related

>get captured and tortured
How many american soldiers got captured by japanese soldiers after the phillipines happened?

Woodprint carver in Edo. Shit does that make me a weeb.

Yeah you'd probably get sick and die.

Premium Taste

>Choose to be a crusader in the kingdom of Jerusalem
>Where the muslim women at?
>Huh? muslims are pretty normal people, who would've thunk?
>This is pretty comfy
>WTF Guy?
>Forced into participating in the battle of Hattin
>Die

Why don't you choose becoming a conquistador? That's not really safer, but probably more fun than desert adventures.

>Be crusader
>Be in a constantly hostile political situation
>Be kinda of lucky muslims aren't unified
>Some sperg unifies them
>???
>Die

What we were born to do.

cringe

There is a 100% certainty that I will die if I live in any point during history. Hell, with the way things are going with antibiotic resistance there's a good chance that we'll get sick and die too.
>some spergs unifty them
good thing i'm only in the first or third crusades

it really wasnt that far, you spent a lot of time on a nice cruise thru the mediteranean and probably had plenty of fishies to eat

>good thing i'm only in the first or third crusades
If we were there, we would fucking stomp them with new age technology. Idk about you, but I know a few tricks that could help. Imagine the Saracens running into a minefield.

user if your goal is to stomp muslims with new age technology then you can go sign on with the US army today

cringe

No, the rules of engagement are bullshit and we're not actually fighting Islam. We're just inflaming it really.

>tfw you will never be in the eastern front
>tfw you will never kill communists by the hundreds with the boys
>tfw you will never die in a muddy ukrainian ditch for Hitler on a crusade against Judeo-Bolshevism

Feels bad man

the point of the crusades was to secure Israel. Not for the Jews, not for the Muslims, but for the Anglo's and Christianity. If we take the city under our control it will be subject to neither evils of the lesser, false religions.

A mercenary in medieval times

>Not for the Jews, not for the Muslims, but for the Anglo's and Christianity. If we take the city under our control it will be subject to neither evils of the lesser, false religions.

Amen.It should be a crusader state right now. The Britbongs betrayed us all with the Balfour Declaration

>>tfw you will never kill communists by the hundreds with the boys

That tugs a heartstring

>ywn never be a imam travellibg to the edges of the world civilizing wh*Tes with the message of Allah
Time period: 1453 till the late 1700s

Be a Conquistador in the Hernán Cortés expeditions... Conquer, rape, and pillage the Aztec empire and other peoples.

Aquire wealth and riches for the crown, spread my genes around a bit, settle México and live a good life before it all goes to shit in Revolution.

>Buh rape is awful
Whatever, most will die of diseases anyways.
>Hurr hurr soldiers had it bad
The Spanish soldiers had it bad up until they conquered and mapped the damn place. They were compensated handsomely and forgiven of all sins.
>HAHA he's a filthy disease ridden mutt
Perhaps these spanish conquistadors had it rough and many died, but I would like to experience adventure, conquest, danger, and retire with wealth... They lived very interesting lives.
Besides, I would love to gaze upon Tenochtitlan before its destruction.

>Feels nothing for poor indians
I do, but I've always liked Conquistadors since I first read about them as a child.

Your post was outstanding, except for the part about feeling for the filthy heartrippers.

>spanish soldiers conquered the damn place
*mecican tribes

Haha well it doesn't sound too bad...
Not a bad choice
>I suggest traveling by boat rather than by cart across the country

War is sweet to those who never saw it

*mexican tribes working in conjunction with spanish soldiers who served as shock troops and were primarily responsible for establishing naval superiority at tenochitlan
the tlaxcalans were invaluable, sure, but not the sole reason for success.

This. Remember kiddos: being a keyboard warrior is different from being a crusader.

Its sweet to some of the people who have seen it as well. Hopefully OP is one of those people.

He's not

>Enter: The edgy pacifist hiding his bitch ass cowardice behind moral platitudes and assumptions

How would you know? Have you met him?

>plunder their gold
you'll get none of that
>take their women
you'll get minimal quantities of that
>kill muzzies
you'll get a lot of that

>kill ritalians
you'll get less of that
>plunder their gold
you'll get lots of that
>take their hoes
you'll get uncountable numbers of that

Be a condottiere.

>STDs
>you'll get uncountable numbers of that

Architect / building worker after WWII.
I would try to rebuild citys in a better way, promoting the use of wood.

pic related is Tours, my home town. centurys of heritage has been erased and replaced with concrete constructions.

>knight is a profession

Make sure you put up a statue where mohamed got stopped

I'm not a pacifist and my platitude wasn't moral

Emperor of Austria, just after Napoleon's fall.

Fisherman
Because then it doesn't matter the time period. 99% of the job are exactly as when it first was invented. Just net. boat. fish.

This is romantic to me.

English are calling it "the battle of Tours" but we call it " the Battle of Poitiers " a city a bit more in the south.. it happened somewhere in the fields between the two.
I wonder what would have happened if they won...

Rise through the ranks of the soviet army, loyal to the state...

Whaler in the mid 19th century

Go to Alaska

High position in the East Indian trading company when they took over India

rule waves
fuck indian harem
maybe take opium on the down low

But as a future NEET, you'd be at risk from the welfare state going bankrupt in the 2030s or from getting murdered during civil unrest.

Nazi Germany.
Gas chamber operator.

French monk in the 1000s.

This is the cutest post ive seen on Veeky Forums.

You don't get to pick

>a girl on Veeky Forums

LONDON