Request

What should I wait from this piece of shit tomorrow?

Just wait, seriously
It's waaaaaay too soon
I didn't buy but I see everyone shitting on this coin (and for good reasons) but I would still hold a bit. No one knows what could happen in this crazyass market.

Dont wait sell it, I will happily take them off your hands. missed the dip down to 13k.

This is like expecting Apple from the 90s to present the iPhone.

This shit needs some months at least. Rome wasn't build in a week idiot.

Romans didn't go on vacation while building it tho

If you sell this coin before they announce support from the new ING fintech fund, or before PoC or plasma staking then you deserve the street you shit on

This is too rational for Veeky Forums. Just post Sell memes or something.
OP is obviously a pajeet that wanted to flip and now is stuck, let him sell now at a loss.

Go in their slack you mindless pajet

they wil be no shit tomorrow, just small update . sell now before it drop lower

can't wait to get even more cheap Request bags.
already bought 10K at ~750 sats and will continue to pick up anything below 800 in an INSTANT

there will be complimentary potty training lessons starting with their beta, pajeet.

I love seeing pajeets getting burnt. They will now have to do some work or be patient instead of just throwing their 0.1btc at every ICO.

If you threw 0.1 at OMGs ico you would be millionaire now.

So true

Excellent point of view user

If you where a pajeet you would have sold off at 20% profit.
I bet you not one pajeet held OMG for more than a month after ICO.

le pajeet from yesterday fudding again

I've been in crypto for 2 years and made over 200k from dgbs rise...
This is what will happen

At this point the whales have accumulated their fair share from weak hands/flippers. Now comes the pump. They are going to hype the fuck out out the ING partnership like they just discovered it and they're giving you inside info. REQ will trade above $1 before Thanksgiving. I'm not sure how high they'll be able to pump it but there's enough fuel to reach $3.

im a heavy bagholder but this announcement will be nothing. It will literally just be the team checking in telling us what they’ve been doing since ICO so you don’t think their on vacation anymore. It will go:
>hey guys we’ve been very busy since ICO
>been looking for talented people to join our team and have probably found 1 or 2.
>we understand the communities frustration with not being listed on a reputable exchange, we’re actively doing our best to sort this out and hope to have some good news for you guys in the next week or two.
>we’re excited to be meeting with ING in a couple weeks, and are exploring options of other partnerships and are actively communicating with YC.

This will be pretty much it. If you’re hoping for more you’re gonna be disappointed.

Yeah no point hyping the update brahs. Probably best to sit on a nice REQ stack and focus on trading other shitcoins for short-term gains. This shit is guaranteed to explode eventually given the level of backing but it's not gonna happen by tomorrow.

20x gains by xmas? maybe 60x? you on drugs m8? I've got a few hundred dollarydoos in REQ but that just sounds mental

ill hold your bags user

it's unlikely but it happened with OMG. If there is enough hype it will happen. VTC for example was at 50 cent last month and now it was over 4$. It all comes down to hype.