>no stuff bars
>no knurling to be found
>no chill PLbro training partner
>4gazillion machines but somehow only 2 benches and 0 non-slick ones
>no bands or chains anywhere
>no foam rollers

whered ur real gym shit go?
make a powerlifting club

are sets of 20-25 reps for volume days something you would recommend?

>60% or less on volume days
I don't think anyone would recommend that here

on any main lifts or variants? no

as your secondary lift/assistance work maybe, but not for your main lift

on my heavy/light days i alternate between a light secondary lift for high reps and a heavy ish secondary lift for lower reps

So this is some shitty /plg/ meme?

I still do not understand that relationship at all

Reminder that if you aren't /fraud/ulent you are basically a casual and will never reach your full potential

do you count front squats and rows as assistance in this case?

word on the street is that Joe's dick game is ridiculous and that he does things to her that would make a whore blush

Can't put liquid chalk on your back.
I do need to buy a band to do this though

Anyone else's @8s look like most people's rpe 9-9.5. I feel like im the weak version of Owen hubbard

rows yes

front squats no, especially if youre doing a front rack, as it gets hard to maintain after about 6 reps

pressing and rowing lend themselves to high rep work, not so much squats and deads

if you want to do lower body stuff for high reps then do stuff like
hypers
pullthroughs
leg press
hack squats
leg curl
leg extensions

okay

somewhat slightly drunk

so what do I eat???????

help asap

A7 bargrip shill here, get one they are really good

Pizza, tacos

alCO KEK

A while ago there used to be an user who would always post Elliot smith songs and talk about how he was so depressed, then I saw an user post about how one of PLG's members had passed away

I hope he didn't kill himself ;-; I haven't seen him post in a long time

He's still alive, he's on the discord

R they actually?
I've seen a few and they look cool but I have no actual need for one

Oh good I was kinda worried

I don't go on the plg discord

fucking canditos program wants me to do 275 4x8 but i dont fucking want to what do i do

Do it anyway

>an user who would always post Elliot smith songs and talk about how he was so depressed,
thats just dino

who died though

i want to die

anyone else have to wipe their ass after lifting

didnt even squat or dl and still have to do it

So what kinda shoes you guys wear while lifting?

Romaleos
Wrestling shoes

Thing is I highly doubt that

Don't forget my favorite leg builder, ssb squats to a parallel box.

Easy for joints and cns to recover from, but you can pack sooo much volume you won't be able to walk back to your car.

new balance flat shoes with no cushioning

THIS
Pin to win

Vans authentics

How are the Romaleos? They seem to be the only shoe easily available other than the Adidas adipowers.

Flat shoes are giving me a lot of ankle and calf pain. How do you guys do it?

Those are really blue.

They're actually very cute together. It's borderline disgusting.

Why do people always claim roids do not make such a big difference when any random roided bodybuilder benches 200+ kg for reps?

Even some of the best IPF benchers cant do that, especially not with such a big ROM.

I've literally had them for two days but I like them a lot. Especially the double straps. I have the 2s. 2>3
However I previously had some Powerlifts and I didn't like them as much, though they may have been too big.

Because they generally don't, at least not compared to size differences. It's a much smaller gap (about 10% difference in wilks, IIRC) than it is in bodybuilding.

Most random BBers don't rep 440+. Most can't bench that much full stop, a few can hit it and only the ones with some sort of strength training background or an absolute monster bodyweight can comfortably rep it

>any random roided bodybuilder
Nah, it's just that the strong bodybuilders are the only ones you see videos of.

There are hundreds of videos, really.

Like, Mike O'Hearn and his crew, obviously people like Kali and then Greene and so on.

I don't think they do strength training. They just train a lot and eventually also sometimes go heavy.

You could be the best natty benchers ever and would still be weak as shit compared. Especially when you have to leave one specific movement and go do something like dumbbell bench, etc.

reason why you are plateauing out on the bench
1. you arent doing enough sets
2. You arent using the muscle youre suppose to work on. (bench pressing to heavy so your front delts,lats,triceps doing all the work.)
3. doing your main sets as soon as you get to the gym then going back down to your warm up weight and repping it out.
4. not doing what part youre lacking first and instead youre doing what you are strong at first so there for the weak parts never develop.
5. instead of using good form with 15-25 lbs lighter weight you use 15-25Lbs heavier and ego lift so you never grow,

You might recognise O'hearn as the guy who calls himself a powerbuilder - dude does a lot of strength work. Kali and Greene are both near or over 300lbs in the offseason. The best tested lifters at the bench press in those weight classes are up around the 600lb mark and the don't have a spotter rowing the weights up.

Those names are also, and this is kind of important, amongst the biggest and strongest bodybuilders around. Most aren't even close to that.

>They just train a lot and sometimes also go heavy
That's basically the recipe for upper body strength.

>when you realize that whatever is going to happen in the future is set to happen and nothing you can do will change it as it is already determined from what has happened before and that free will is a misconception we hold to rationalize the ever grinding gears that is the progression of time we find ourselves as cogs in

awwwwww poor rippetoe :(

youtube.com/watch?v=FBJkMla_IeU#t=210.521

>when you realize that regardless of this, we must keep on going, because there's only suicide, living a good life and ignoring the mysteries and horrible truths, or living a shitty life and letting yourself be consumed by them, and suicide isn't a real option and living a shitty life is gay so we must choose to imagine Sisyphus happy

wtf

...is this the powerlifting general?

yeah y

my mistake...i thought i was on FUCKING R9K!

that was a bad meme improve your form

If this were r9k we wouldn't be talking philosophy we'd be talking about how we hate women and how the white race is a bunch of cucks and how we should all become traps

t. Someone who only browses Veeky Forums and /r9k/

(you)

kill yourselves

wow trappy was right, plg is dying

shoo shoo hobbit man

Make me

BOOOOYS, i posted in the last /plg/ about how i am starting the texas method, and i must say, first three sessions of this program (way less overall volume than my previous 6 day per week bodybuilding program) have been great. Lifts way more solid, and my body is feeling better, due to more rest. PLing is the way to go, fuck the aesthetics.

I mean you know what they say about looking into the abyss user

Looking into the abyss will only bring you pain. A life of pain is a life not worth living, but suicide is not the answer. So you've gotta find a way to live with all the mystery and just accept it as a part of life

Who knows where we go when we die? I don't care, I'm just happy to be alive

Another arnold of looking at savatinov's gross prune head

Where did the 8%BF polish kid place?

gats

tweaked my left shoulder with [presumably] bench press a few weeks ago and haven't benched since (OHP has been fine for the most part though)

have an appt with a physio on monday, but I tried to so some sets tonight. this was very light and still bothered my shoulder

is there anything noticeably wrong with my form?

thought i'd post in /plg/ because you guys are nice

try to get more chest and lat activation than using upper chest and shoulders. You can do this by putting the bar placement lower (2 inches under the NIIPPS) as opposed to the higher placement.

Mateusz in 4th, Krzystof in 10th after becoming another victim of the bale tote.

That and the timber carry are going to seriously maim someone sooner or later.

I don't get it. Literally no SHW squats to depth but nobody gets red lighted?

Cause they can't hit depth easily with their fat thicc thighs

Also I think the IPF wants more monster squats

I do understand it's near impossible for them and sympathise, but there should surely be a different rule because half these squats don't hit depth.

>trappy-chan leaves
>/plg/ dies
Was trappy, dare I say it, the glue that held /plg/ together?

It's 5am you fucking mongoloid cyka blyat kill yourself hobbit man

Now for an actual interesting discussion: How do you guys feel about hormonal treatment for pedophiles?
We know how tied sexual desire is to testosterone. Would it be ethical to give paedophiles certain dosages of antiandrogens in order to curb their libido? Obviously not massive dosages with the aim of zeroing their test, but just enough that it makes them as unlikely as possible to even ~want~ to commit an assault.
This would not only be positive for the society, but for the pedophiles themselves (most are not happy with their situation).
Two things to keep in mind:
Lowering testosterone has an impact on other characteristics and overall life quality.
but
There are people out there living with very low or near zero test just fine.
I'm interested on hearing educated opinions.
>inb4 slippery slope Orwellian government injecting antiandrogens on every teenage male

That fucking head weirded me the fuck out. I thought maybe the top of his skull was removed so his brain was pushing into his skin

>I'm interested on hearing educated opinions.
Why are you in plg?

>tfw to intelligent to win

The sexual urge may be gone, but may manifest itself in a different way. Who knows, they might want some kind of release so badly they try to murder the kids and go all Albert Fish on em.

Maybe it's actually a maze that God put on his head for him to guard

How do we know pedophilia isn't linked to low androgen levels?

What if we should give the pedos tren instead?

Yeah, that's it user that's it. It's getting a bit late, why don't you scurry off to bed now.

>pedo tren dick
No. Bad user

Nothing glaringly awful. I would never, ever take advice from internet form checks though. You get retards all the fucking time arguing for dumb shit like this special someone

Like he hasn't worked with you. Hasn't seen your shoulder mobility, he can't fucking tell you where your internal leverages are best. Instead he gives fucking bullshit advice (use your lats more... Really? They fucking pull the arm down, what do you think a row is) and tells you to move the bar even fucking further away from the shoulder for that nice extra long lever. That's what makes a good bench, keeping the bar far away from the movers, right?

Take your time. Find the grooves your shoulders feel good in. Experiment once you have a solid foundational form that you know wont fuck you up if you revert back to it.

Finally got my homegym set .time to start lifting heavy every single day.

Dicks

We should inject all federal inmates with tren and see what happens.

What did PRutus mean by this?

did brian shaw win the arnold?

He's up 3-1 events over Thor

What do you guys, my favorite fatties, think about Candito's 6 week routine?

did thor win throw sand bag over fence event then i guess because of his meme arm spand :]]]

its shit kill yourself