Date with a cardio bunny

Hey Veeky Forums im a 30 yo who has a date with a 23 yo cardio bunny in a few hours. Shes hot and I bet her pussy tastes like beads of nectar from the heavens above. I am really fucking horny these days but havent smashed in a year cuz took time off to get over a breakup. Is the age gap too much?

She's 6'0 and I'm 6'5 usually date shorter chicks but this ones kinda freaking me out and im nervous cuz tall which means meaty big and chunky roastie pussy flaps which might require a bbc and im just 7" pencil dink mode.

I want to slide my hand in her pussy on the first date and taste her pussy juice off my fingers. Pls advice how to go about doing that even though 99% of you have never felt a woman besides your mom before.

Thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XvoVObL4bYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck. Where are you taking her? How'd the leadup go? We need more information.

Don't worry about it and do try to get her off in other ways before fucking her.

Sorry I'm a 5'7 30 year old HHKV

I can't give any advice.

I can help you get shredded, that's about it.

don't say much
she has to prove her worth to an older man

We're going to a coffee shop to "Hang" and I met her in the gym was diddlying 4pl8 and she was myron gainz
Question is that I want my hand inside her footlong snatch and test her if shes edible first. I love going downtown and if a bitch smells like a tuna I flip the fuck out
Shit man im sorry to hear that. Top 5 shred rules from the shred bible?

You know what to do user....

I've always found taller means tighter, short
Girls can take a pounding

Can you blame her? Look at that fuckimg jaw of the gods

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now.... BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite..... BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Cardio bunny you say? Follow this guys's lead and you will be swell.

Damn, wish I could read it through those puzzle sized pixels.

Oops pasted a thumbnail

The age difference is fine. You are tall and Veeky Forums, she is already dtf. Just go through the motions and when you get the chance to give her the pumperoni, just do it with the lights dimmed/off and eat her pussy for a long time so she is already primed when you slippery sliderino into her meatflaps.

You need to get off fit before these retards convince you to do something retarded. Go do something else and distract yourself so you don't overthink it and act like a sperg. Now go, run.

Don't worry OP, I'm 5"7 and my dick is 7x4.8. I've had sex with a 6'0 chick three times and she was pretty satisfied. Might not be the optimal size for such a big girl but you could do a lot worse.

Just eat her out like a god and you should be fine even with a 4x4 dick

I'll ask you a shred question then. I'm a competitive runner (skinny fat dyel), what kind of lifting program would you recommend for me to follow to get stronger and aesthetic for the first time in my life?

Why aren't threads like this automatically deleted?

Fuck all does dating advice have to do with fitness?

>4pl8
>myron
When i diddy 4pl8 everyone looks at me like a retard.

Are you the manlet at my gym who shrieked like a fucking banshee when DL 4 plate with a TRAP BAR? If so, that's why everyone looked at you.

No
I am 5'10"
>INB4
I diddy with straight bar and some normies were looking at me weird with 2.5 on their bars.

Ask /r9k/

>BBC
Nice meme my dude
Don't be an autist.

ZYZZ JAW TIER....

He mogs every guys jaw on this board

No.

It is healthy and normal for a man who has had time to properly establish himself in the world to find a wife still young enough to birth several healthy children.

Go for it.

what did he mean by this

>Windows closing sound
Never change, Veeky Forums

>Be retarded fatass
>Get Veeky Forums
>Acquired bitches attention
>Possibility of free pussy

Are you stupid?

>Is the age gap too much?

Fucking Americans, just go out and smash. She's 23, not 13.

God that pic is cringe

>cringe
Go back to tumblr.

Haven't been on fit in months
High test meme

Age gaps are a thing but shouldnt stop you from tasting that clam. Current sloot is 23, im 35.
Also considering you are coming off the couch from what was obviously a bad break up; Be mentally prepared for her to only be after your body. Do not get attached unless she gives signs of having done that first.
This is the first rule of age-gap dating/fucking. All my 18-24 year old girls have no clue of what a looooong term relationship requires or entails.

LMAO THIS GUYS A FREAK

I love that pic out of 10.

>search for win'98 shutdown sound on youtube to remember
>old lickaroo in the comments

youtube.com/watch?v=XvoVObL4bYY

>do not get attached

How does that even work? Everytime I'm with a pretty and hot chick I end up catching the feels influenza and start envisoning our whole lives together. I'm a sucker for pretty chicks

date other chicks like females do to guys

>>She's 6'0 and I'm 6'5 usually date shorter chicks but this ones kinda freaking me out and im nervous cuz tall which means meaty big and chunky roastie pussy flaps which might require a bbc and im just 7" pencil dink mode.

What

BBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

>Amazon Encounters

>Shes hot and I bet her pussy tastes like beads of nectar from the heavens above
Fucking disgusting, retched IRL

>coffee shop

there is literally zero chance this date will end in you fucking

listen here real advice here
>sit close to her
>look at her all the time
if she says anything just tell her you cant stop cuz shes pretty
>if all goes well and she plays nice put a hand on her thigh
>when date end keep touching her but not in a perv way
>go for a kiss if she allows it (she prolly will)
>give handjob to said lanklet woman
dont expect to fuck her cuz first date, but good luck user.

Why do faggots in this era talk like this. Talking like relationships as "long term" like what you're with someone for 8 years. 10. Etc is the point of being stuck to someone that long if you're not in it for life.

fucking cringe

Is this how americans really view the world?

Cock gobbler detected

the fact that you are posting on /fit before your date is an indicator that you will not be getting any ass. Stop overthinking you faggot

If you atleast look like this you can bang any 20 year old cardio bunny, even if you're 50.

>im a 30 yo who has a date with a 23 yo

yes, how do you asians view the world?

be in the moment. have fun. get physical without getting weird about it. fuck her and go home

you better not fuck this up. i got a 20 year old in my bed last week and she was HOT. AS FUCK. goes to the gym 6 times a week, former cheerleader from highschool. still hasnt trash her body with alcohol. i mean like the real deal

then as she was laying in my bed giggling at whatever dumb shit i was saying i had the dumbest thought ever. i shouldn't take advantage of girls this much younger than me. and i let her out of my house

i mean what the fuck right. fuck my life

>she's willing to meet for coffee
>assuming she'll allow you to fuck her
t. delusional bullshit

U gotta get out more man

holy shit you're fucking annoying

just don't be boring and have fun

jesus i hope you don't rape the girl

>nice family who loves their country
>cringe

2017 lads

>primed when you slippery sliderino into her meatflaps
Laughed heartily at your humorous phrasing.

how did you cope not having sex for a year? I just came off a four month dry streak and felt like killing myself

When Stare at her, keep telling yourself

>this bitch is gonna suck my dick asap
>where can we go
>Eureka*

She will wife u if u do this

i'd cum inside