>vote conservative
>never had a girl friend in my life
>always see girls going for shitskins/niggers
>example: meet qt non-degenerate white blonde girl first semester
>these sub humans arabs give her drugs at a party
>all of a sudden she skips class and just uses me for notes
>apparently she's a whore now too

What the fuck. I try to life good and non-dengerate and nothing good happens

Our women are race traitors. What the FUCK do I do? I'm sick of it, I refuse to settle for for women like this.

I've been working out and getting gains. Still not working. What do i do?

stop being a loser that attracts low life ppl

The arrogance of this pic driven me nuts.

The first thing you should do is stop being a creepy autistic who blames others for his problems.

After that I recommend you kill yourself

lift weights
make money
fuck whores

forget the family man plan. that shit is dead

The issue here is you being a pansy ass /pol/ browsing holier-than-thou manchild autist faggot. Fucks sake, it's no wonder no girls want to hang out with you if you act irl the same way that you type on this board.

ikr $20 is cheap

> What do i do?
you kill yourself because it sounds like you're both autistic and ugly. race has nothing to do with it

Children and Females are easily influenced.

Does it really surprise you that they'd be the way they're after growing up in this society?

They're easy to manipulate.

On the plus side, you can always influence/manipulate them into a more traditional ideology.

My sister use to be a feminist until I started getting really aggressive with her and constantly shitting on the belief system she had been raised around. Using real world examples from her own life helps a lot, being able to make them aware of the degeneracy helps. The fact is many of them think it's normal now.

My mum often jokes to me that I should live in a muslim country, but now even she agrees with me.

One time one of my sisters friends came over and she was dressed like prostitute, they were about to go out. I told my mum that it's not right she go out like that, and my mum actually agreed and my mum told her to put on more clothes.

You guys have to be more upfront with the women around you. Don't be afraid them.

ive seen this same post with this same caption several months back, literally the exact same

>not a degenerate like most people my age

That's where you done goofed OP. Do not judge other people, that is up to God. Also you can still go to parties and have a beer and still have fun with others, just dont drink so much that you actually get intoxicated. Thats WJWD

Bringing your /pol/ tier ranting to Veeky Forums. Fuck off faggot. Quit whining about that no girl wants to fuck you. I left /pol/ because of these same exact kind of posts. Heres your final solution. Kill yourself.

That's some serious 1920s condescension. I'm sure the ladies love it.

pretty sure i remember this, /pol/ bait copypasta

It works if you do it to Women 1 on 1. Obviously it won't work if you're saying this to a group of women. The idea is to seperate them and break them down 1 by 1.

Women are only on such a high pedestal because men like you enable them. Mind your own business, if a good woman enters your sphere you will know. Until then, stick to 2d

Or just dont let that shit hapoen and get violent

there are good one out there m8, just gotta look for them. Go to churches or places where non-slut women like to congregate. Girls at college are almost all feminist sluts. Good conservative girls usually are shy and keep to themselves which makes them hard to come by. They don't go out to bars and clubs and shit so its hard to meet them.

>The first thing you should do is stop being a creepy autistic who blames others for his problems.
fuck off degenerate smut.

this is a copy pasta, wtf. do people really just wait like 4 months then post the same dumb, fake, shit again?

>Being this autistic

Hey, Elliot

>The issue here is you being a pansy ass /pol/ browsing holier-than-thou manchild autist faggot.
why, because he has standards?

not every guy just wants a hole to stick his cock in. Unlike you maybe OP wants a family, and doesn't want to start one with some bitch with loose morals and zero sense of responsibility. Not that you would understand, your mom was probably a whore so you lack perspective.

what's her snap? I'd pay $20 for nudes.

kys

>I'm a great civilian
>/pol/ told me so!!

Lmaoooooooo

/pol/ is retarded and loves shitposting. Also our mods are shit.

thats pretty Dennis of u, idk

>red pilled

>conservative
>church
>mostly autistic

>...r-r-r-red pilled as fuck...

Maybe the niggers and shitskins have qualities in them attracting the girls you struggle so hard to get.

t. black dude that's not getting bitches handed to him like all of Veeky Forums makes it out to be and actually has to work for it like everyone else, who woulda thought?

You're making the simple mistake of thinking normies give a shit about any of the traits you greentexted

Don't date western women. A brief list if acceptable alternatives:
>Latinas, preferably from string catholic countries (AKA not Brazilian monkeys)
>Koreans. Not a bad choice, but you gotta find one without super chinky eyes
>attractive, well spoken black women. This one is the rarest, few and millions of miles between. The first time somebody calls her a house nigger for "talking white" she's going to be a fiery red pill

Good, conservative women are out there.

>responding
He just clowned you, dogg.

> racist
> calls women whores once they don't give him the attention he seeks
> thinks he is superior to everyone else
> thinks nothing is his fault and deserves better
> probably browses /pol/
> not a degenerate though
W E W L A D

Stop being a /pol/tard irl and you will get chicks. You can't blame being white as the reason you're not getting these chicks or you'll get nowhere. Accept the fact that you are a shitstain and work to improve yourself in every way possible. Also disregard females and acquire aesthetics. Then the bitches will come to you. Trust me.

Old

Not him but thats not autism, he's right. Women are more prone to succumbing to peer pressure then men. They don't like confrontation and tend to go with whatever is the accepted norm around them. If you make a girl feel dumb or make her look stupid whenever she opens up her mouth shell start to believe it, whether she is or not. Women will adopt whatever ideologies they are surrounded by, probably something to do with evolution and conquering competing tribes/capturing their women. Women who resisted were probably killed where as the weak willed ones accepted and assimilated into the new tribe.

>I'm iz good boi why de womin not go for mi?

kys faggot

>Don't smoke/drink
>Redpilled
This is why you can't get a gf
Ur no fun to be around
Also calling Arabs sub human makes you look like an asshole
I've seen this pasta before tho but I'll take the b8

I am also one of you blacks. Mang, today I be chatn up sum young breezy, I be like, you into basketball playas. She wasnt dtf, but I be like fuck my baby mama be at da crib wit dat first a da month check right cheer. Nah mean? Holla atcha boy, nigga.

>like girl
>invite her to wine tasting event
>kiss her later in my room
>talk for a bit
>says she's not sure if she wants to date or not, ask again when she's sober
>next day says that she has to think about it because of graduation and some other dude she used to hook up with

wat do? I can't read American women for shit.
At least I did go for the kiss, which I'm proud of.

/pol/ is not welcome on Veeky Forums. See yourself out, faggot.

We love thicc girls of all ethnicities, and don't give a fuck about your liberal or conservative bullshit.

This is now a thicc thread.

Getting bad Elliot Rodgers vibes from you losers

this

elliott rodgers, minus his terrible personal insight and wicked entitlement, was right

Did someone say thicc?

This

>I refuse to settle for for women like this.
Why would they want you?

>church
>ever
>making it
Please pick none

>white blonde girl
>subhuman arabs

>>good university

lol

>tfw too intelligent to go to the club
>tfw too intelligent to be attracted to girls my age
>tfw too intelligent to be a degenerate
>tfw too intelligent to race mix
>tfw too intelligent to lift
>tfw too intelligent to not go to church
>tfw too intelligent to go out and socialize
>tfw too intelligent to leave my computer and go outside
>tfw too intelligent to browse any other board besides /pol/
>tfw too intelligent to get tattoos
>tfw too intelligent to lower my standards
>tfw too intelligent to make friends
>tfw too intelligent to diet properly
>tfw too intelligent to change my wardrobe
>tfw too intelligent to settle for anything less than a 9/10
>tfw too intelligent to not quote Hitler on a daily basis
>tfw too intelligent for main stream entertainment
>tfw too intelligent too use social media
>tfw too intelligent to get a job
>tfw too intelligent to go back to college
>tfw too intelligent to play a sport
>tfw I don't know why I've been alone for the majority of my life, despite being enlightened and racist

went to the wrong school, man. Should have gone to some small, liberal arts, faith-y type college if you really wanted to find that sort of woman.

Kill yourself. Prevent your weak beta genes from being passed on, that's literally the only alpha thing you're capable of

lol bro latinas are by far the most promiscuous race

>She says she needs to think about it when sober.

Drop her. Don't waste time. Anyone who has hesitation like that or mentions another guy should be dropped.

t. Man who fell for a girl who fell for me but had another man in her life. Strung me along like a dog until I dropped her. Lost weight, got Veeky Forums now I treat her like shit and it drives her wild. She will never have me and I love it.

Do people actually buy nudes like this? There are millions, if not billions, of nudes on the internet, which you can see for free.

The girl isn't even that hot ffs.

Thought the same thing.
Don't underestimate the loneliness of betas or the desperate nature of attention seeking sloots.

KEK
this

Where are you m8? Probably has quite a bit to do with it.

When the fuck did wojak get a massive brain?

Did I miss this meme?

>tumblr image

All credibility is lost. /pol/ is always right.

Enjoy your mulato kid on welfare.

copypasta

this

You're probably ugly and therefore obv disposable. Take it easy.

the arrogance? I wouldn't mow the front yard for $30 bucks and this girls willing to whore herself out to strangers for less than that

gross

You fell for the conservative meme.
You have no obligation on this earth besides worship of God. Everything else is permitted.

tfw to inteligent two keep up with memes

Guys dont get fooled.

This is copy pasta. About a year ago someone posted this exact same shit word for word. It was a pretty good thread, people talkong shit about arabs and laughing at OP for going to church.

Exactly, I used to be a nice, sweet, fun guy towards woman. Got lucky to get a 9/10 nympho qt. Lasted 2 months, very intense relationship, very intense break up. After that I started acting more like a dick, not sweet but still fun guy. Calling girls bitches and never doing shit for them. Now I get alot more attention from women and get alot more lucky.

Yesterday at work for example I asked a girl I banter with to get me a pancake. She asked "Does the king want anything else with it?". A little bit of icecream. 2 mibs later she came to me with 2 pancakes and 3scoops of ice cream. Asked her jokingly if that was a little bit of ice cream and where the fuck my chocolate sauce was. 2 mins later she was there with a new plate with less ice cream and chocolate sauce and some whip cream on the side for if I wanted it. Girls just want to be treated like shit and feel the need to prove their worth to you. If you give them their worth before she does shit for you she will never see you as a sexual target.

>women are sting and independent intellectuals who I respect and fear
>anyone who believes otherwise is a misogynist!

t. neckbeard who has never interacted with a woman for more than 5 minutes.

stop being boring

Why do you SJWs get offended when people don't hate their own race?

>be me
>good university
>god tier degree
>speak 4 languages, three of them fluently
>work out 3 times a weak, reaching ottermode
>work full time after classes (live in european half poor country so a part time would never pay the bills)
>dont smoke or drink
>red pilled
>vote conservative
>fucking the same cute loyal gf for 2 years

what the fuck should I do more?

Elliott Rodger is that you?

Start by stepping out of your comfort zone and doing these "degenerate" things you speak of.

Make friends, create a social circle and do activities with said friends.

women don't care if you're a "good guy", good guys are boring and if you haven't gotten the fucking memo yet, nobody wants a "good guy", at least not until they're old and used up.

So treat these whores like those "shitskins" do and stop being a fucking faggot.