Should I cut or bulk?

Should I cut or bulk?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k
encyclopediadramatica.se/Lowti3rgod
arstechnica.com/science/2017/03/food-scientists-weigh-in-on-50-subway-chicken-test-its-100-weird/
youtube.com/watch?v=iB1uQmvmh_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you should wash the taste of viscant's dick out of your mouth

Both

how big is it

Yes

LARD GARGLIN'

LOW

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k

SALAD DODGING

CALORIE THIEVING

Bulk, try going to subway and put everything on it.

If this guy wasn't such a bitch when it comes to fighting games I'd be a huge fan of his. How tall is he?

quick rundown for those unfamiliar

encyclopediadramatica.se/Lowti3rgod

KIRBY

kek

>Subway
>arstechnica.com/science/2017/03/food-scientists-weigh-in-on-50-subway-chicken-test-its-100-weird/

CHEESE DRINKING

6'4 i believe, but hes a bitch

TIER

>mfw no matter what this guy does people will always remember him as "guy who will NEVER EVER wash the taste of viscants dick out of his mouth"

i would actually kill myself desu

lol are you the guy from the boogie video hahahahahahaha

Somebody explain please

FAGGOT

THIS

LOW

TIER

GET

You should get jaw implants and start slaying desu.

GAAAHAAAD

BANNED

its "get that ass banned" you uncultured, noodled armed cuck

Cut or bulk?

you should kill yourself for being a filthy spear chucker mutt

you're a big guy, Jonas.

The taste of viscants dick will forever be in his mouth it's no that hard user lul

youtube.com/watch?v=iB1uQmvmh_k

>professional fighting-game player named "viscant" won the world championship of some game at EVOlution fighting game tournament some years ago
>negro who is decent at fighting games constantly gets shit on for being cocky about everything whilst being extremely "slightly above average" at them, videogames, lifting, etc.
>compares his "haters" to a pasty white vampire who never leaves their moms basement like Viscant
>viscant tells him that if he has a problem, they can settle it in street fighter at a local tournament
>turns into a moneyfight
>viscant, ex world-champion, buttfucks LTG on a game he doesn't regularly play
>viscant, now ascended, tells LTG that if he wants to spout off again to ask his mcdonalds manager for a raise so that he can give viscant more money next time
>"also, you're gonna want to wash the taste of my dick out of your mouth"

and LTG has been irrelevant ever since, still getting mad at videogames, still working at a lube+tire shop for a decade, and still having a girlfriend that he beats because he is mad at videogames