Other urls found in this thread:

exrx.net/Calculators/WeightBodyComp.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>10 to 14 guy is bulkier than the 15 and 19 guy

250lbs
5' 11" King of manlets
30% fat range

>dear God help me

None of these fit me. I'm nowhere close to the 15-19% dude muscle wise, but I don't look nearly as nasty as the 20-24% guy.

I must just be skinny or something.

6'1

11%?

Miring user
Id say yeah, 'bout 10~11%

Me:
167, 5'7"

Estimate please.

5'9 167lbs. Also, what do you think would be a good goal weight for a cut?

15-17%

18-23%
exrx.net/Calculators/WeightBodyComp.html

Damn wtf

All these calcs online and shit tell me I'm 30%+
But I look better than the 25-29% guy, pretty much on the line with the 20-24%.

I am a fatty though, losing weight as fast as I can (down 80 pounds since September).

How do you guys calculate your own body fat percentage?

I got the opposite thing going.

Calipers put me between 7 and 11%
Scale says 11%
Tape Measure says 13%
Look like the guy at 15-19

Only recent pic is this one I made for the progress thread

>are you me ?

Was 274 Sep 18th, i finally said enough is enough im gunna kill myself if i ever seen my weight start with a 3.

weighed in at 245.8 this morning. After dropping my 15lb newbie gains within two weeks and then been contantly dropping 1-2 a week.

Shit doesnt happen over night man. Just loosely tracking my macros/cals and being relativley consistent with my diet

Probably obese by fit standards... In all seriousness how far from 10-12%?

That you shipe?

probably about 20 - 25%

Everyone is way too generous with their BF estimates. Chances are people that think they're 10% are 15%, and 15% are 20%.

10% is DIFFICULT to obtain.

Maybe 15% - 17%. Under 20% for sure.

A good scale, tailor's tape and multiple online calculators.
Then I compare the number and current weeks picture with the guys who've gotten tested bodyfat percentages on various sites across the net.

from 260lb to 173.8 this morning
25-30%?

also am I going to make it, the eternal cut has obliterated any gains possible, on a 1kcal deficit for months upon months

even smelling alcohol makes me want to vomit, but I still drink my yohimbe and fiber with my omega3, d-3, and cal/mag/zinc

>tfw child bearing hips
also why do none of you have any hair

You're hovering around 12-14%

come on man why do you have to be a dick, I'm obviously trying

Trying for what?
Anorexia?
You're basically done.
You are in the fit range and you should start eating at maintenance so you can start building mass and eating a balanced diet.

5' 8" 180

Figure im high 20's?

Another one, if its helps.

>visible gut
>visible fat-breasts
>visible fat later over delt/tri connection
>love handles go all the way around abdomen
>layer of fat over abdominals ~2cm thick
there is probably another 15-20lbs left of fat to go desu

i have lived literally my entire life obese, i think I want to know what it's like to be skinny

also forgot the other 2 pics while brushing teeth no homo

Try flipping the images and looking again senpai. In 20 lbs you'd be a hungry skellington.

211lbs, 6'. I need a r8 m8.
I eat less that 1900 kcals a day and less than 30g of carb's.

I'm trying to get down to 180. Started off a few months ago at 235 and was able to drop weight pretty fast. Now I'm stuck around the 210 area. Any suggests for weight/fat lose?

Mid 20's, under 30.

Count calories, keep lifting. Add some cardio after lifting if you're not seeing progress/not happy with results.

i dunno man, being obese fucks with your head, especially when you've been obese since a child

it's an addiction, you see. normally an addict just needs to abstain from their drug, a life peppered with temptations here and there. they just have to resist shooting china white when times get tough

the obese are addicted to food. I do intermittent fasting, but you eventually have to eat. it's like an addict on methadone, there is no such thing as complete abstinence ever again. every single day you have to eat food, and it's a drug that you were killing yourself with on the daily.

over this weight loss journey, I have broken up with my girlfriend, come to terms with my political/philosophical beliefs, decided what I want to do with my life, and started to enjoy life again.

and yet some part of me wants to keep losing weight to see how far I can go, like I haven't made up for my past until I am a hungry skellington, like I haven't earned the right to bulk until I've tasted the other side

this is me age 11, and I got much fatter.
there were days where I just didn't even show up to school because I was so embarrassed and distraught over my weight, and in many ways my current body reminds me of myself back then

>tfw cold feet from rooting around the garage to find old pictures

You have no fucking muscle at all.
The reason why you think you need to lose more weight is two fold.
1.There is FUCK ALL on your body to give you any accurate measure of how much bodyfat you have. You are mostly skin and bones.
2.You have not compared your body to other normal body types. Go look up the Veeky Forums Veeky Forums chart. You're well in the fit range. If you cut as much as you think you need too, you're going to look like a an annie methfiend.

Eat at maintenance, put on muscle doing something active. You'll look and feel better.

22-25%
Not horrible but not good either. You're in the really let yourself go range.
Easily fixed by eating better and occasionally cutting back on what you eat and becoming more active. ON TOP of finding a good workout program.
I suggest a basic calisthenics + basic stretching thing. It's not fancy, but it will get you strong and fit.

I'm down from 200. Just started madcow, i'm pretty damn close to 1/2/3/4 for reps. I've got it on OHP and squat, nearly there on deadlift, and bench is catching up.

I've got shit willpower when it comes to food, don't stick to and cardio i plan on doing.

>tfw getting cold hard truth and it hurts

how do you get past the mental blocks of being obese? I'm actually getting nervous just thinking about eating at a caloric surplus

i am terrified of becoming fatter than I already am

These threads are pointless. Everyone carries fat differently and it's impossible to accurately judge bf% based on pictures.

>eat at surplus while doing strength program
>count calories
>check weight periodically, mirror sometimes
>if you're getting fat, lift more/eat less
>if you're getting stronger, keep it up

You just gotta commit to it for a few weeks. Its not going to kill you, especially if you've proven you've got the will to come this far.

everything I compared myself to ended up being skinnyfat/chubbyfat

my gigantic fat tits looks like shit in everything, how is it possible that I don't still have weight to drop

you do ignore him he is retarded. you just also have 0 muscle which makes you look like extra shit.

13-15%

not for lack of trying my man, work out 5 days a week for however long, a year?

bench: 105
squat: 185
OHP: 60
DL: 185

my lifts were the same for probably about 8 months, then I stopped paying for a gym membership and did bodyweight exercises at home instead since its cheaper and more convenient

been making some progress, shoulders and delts feel like they have developed, and the exercises get easier. did my first crow/frog pose for over 5s the other day too which was cool

I eat a single 1300-1500kcal meal once a day with some green tea every now and then

What you are doing now is eating just enough to live.
If you continue down this path you will get to that hungry skellington mode you so obviously want.

BUT since you CLAIM to want to lose fat and are posing as if you have some muscle then I suggest that you start learning how to eat enough calories to put on muscle and become more active.
You don't have to gorge yourself or eat crazy huge amounts of food like some would tell you, but just eat more then you are now.

Thanks. I'm trying. We're all going to make it bruh!

how much protein do you need to eat in order to facilitate muscle growth while being 6'1 ~175? 36 egg whites meme aside, I am fine with making small gains whilst also losing weight. I have excess bodyfat, which is extremely obvious to anybody looking at me, and 1/2/3/4 would be my ultimate goal

I have never wanted to be big, ottermode/slightly larger than ottermode has always seemed so appealing to me. I've considered /fraud/ but I think that I would abuse it and kill myself

>shoulders and delts feel like they have developed
>>OHP: 60

they havent

my brother literally ohp'd more than that the other day as a 12 year old fat kid, the first time he tried it

5'8 155 in the morning. Can i start bulking again?

150g of protein a day is enough, and 1/2/3/4 is a good goal, but it shouldnt be your ultimate goal.

why are there so many spics on my fucking board REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

think about it. if you start bulking now you are just gonna be fatter for summer.

t. fat ass white neet from /pol/

I don't doubt it, I have always been exceptionally weak at all stages of my life

if I ate 1300-1500kcal a day with 150g protein would I start seeing gains?

Are you 175lb of skinnyfat? In that case, its a good start.

if you are referring to me being weak, I am the epitome of skinnyfat seeing as I have been eating a subsistence diet since I was ~260lbs and was never physically active before I started losing weight

if referring to the protein, thanks man, any tips on fitting that much protein in on a caloric budget? I don't think I can handle eating at a surplus at this stage of my life, maybe after a month or two, but I cant do it now

Eat meat and tuna for protein, 150g isnt that much.

If you want. Might be smart to not do a super sketchy/dirty bulk.

I did gomad for almost 2 years straight, got a 5pl8 highbar, 5.5 pl8 conv pull, 3.25pl8 bench and almost 2pl8 OHP. Yes, i became very fat and gross. Been cutting for a while now, and im starting to see my gains, and tbqh its looking promising.

IT IS a good route to take, if you're willing to be fat for a while and cut hard.

Close. I'm as spic as an asian can get

Say i only wanted to look good from august onward. Could i start a small bulk now and cut at the beginning of the summer? I dropped 25lbs so far and the strength losses are fucking me up senpai

>>IT IS a good route to take
nope

alright I'll pick something up at the store on the ride home tomorrow

>mfw i've literally pissed out 2lbs from my first post

174.2 post-meal, which means I should be around 172 tomorrow after taking a shit

this was the only pic I could find of my legs, also dont bully the helmet it was on sale, my normal one is an RS-1

How isnt it?

>gets obese
>"how is this not good"

/fat/ thread regular
5'short
183 lbs

caliper says around 25%?

goal is 154 lbs and 10-15% :\

Why do you have to keep the "trips are retarded" stigma alive?

I said IF YOU ARE WILLING to be fat for A WHILE, then GOMAD for putting on size, is good. Because once you cut, you will still have a lot of said muscle if you keep training hard.

Quit strawmanning, putting shit out of context and finally kill yourself.

Now if that other guy is asian this guy is a spic im sure of it

a massive success

Estimate anyone? Been lifting @ 3000cal/day for 3 months, lanklet desperately trying to escape skinnyfat hell

>not for lack of trying my man, work out 5 days a week for however long, a year?
Not trying to be mean dude just giving some bro advice but you definitely should focus on building muscle at all costs and hopefully do some real research on how to achieve the body type you want. Sounds like you have some body dysmorphia issues as well if you think you need to keep getting skinnier at your current weight and bodyfat.

Unlike him ,i did isolation work on the side :)

Nice try though desu

filipino lol

so yeah, basically

stats before and after + timeframe

inb4 he thinks he put on more muscle than roiders

so many dyels itt

Nice dog tags you fat fuck. Must be Chair Force

When I get taped out for height and weight standards they measure your neck and waist and plug it into some formula against your height and weight. I usually get 12-15% on those but is that an accurate way to measure?

6'1 200lb started training, 285 by the end of it.

Trained for about 2.5 years before starting the cut, now 3 monhts into the cut and 45lb lighter i pulled 4pl8 for 10 yesterday as part of my back training. Still bench 2pl8 for 10, and ive laid off squats for a while becuase of jumpers knee, but im confident 3pl8 for 10 is very doable. OHP i can still do 1pl8 for 10. Im not sure if im going to be able to maintain this throughout the entire cut.

Time span of about 2.5-3 years total

>this
>calling someone fat fuck

>this
>anywhere near 15% let alone fucking 12%

try 20%

Please, please for the love of god shave

this asian also posted a video of him repping deadlifts at 4 plates, strength =/= mass

>body dysmorphia
I'm sure I do, but is it really unwarranted?

each tit is what, 2lb of fat? gut is another 3lb? that's 5lb right there easily

since I left my girlfriend 80lbs ago, you homos are the only ones who get to see me anymore, what's the point?

I dont sumo, and im not 5'5. Larger muscles have more strength potential. Check your facts.

6'1
165 lbs
Estimate pls. I have no idea

at least they aren't tripfags who think people care who they are

>when natties think strength = muscle mass
>when this guy deadlifts 4 plates

10-15%

Left bicep doesn't say "The worst of times."
4/10 Too smooth.

you say that like deadlifting 4 plates is an accomplishment

Ingesting a massive amount of unhealthy fats and being obese at the same time is a recipe for disaster for your overall health.

I'd be willing to bet that taking steroids properly and staying lean would be a healthier choice than drinking a fucking gallon of milk a day for a extended period of time while your heart tries to keep up with your obese ass diet and body.

no, he is saying that

no my dude all muscle

gomad to 600lbs bodyweight then cut to look like arnold right

Whats the point of cutting then? Whats the point of any of this for you? You look absolutely disgusting. Maintain proper hygiene and grooming you skinnyfat manchild.

Dont look at the scale. See it as becoming healthier or Veeky Forumster

>Whats the point of cutting then?
to not be fat

>Whats the point of any of this for you?
latent childhood trauma stemming from obesity

>You look absolutely disgusting.
ye

>Maintain proper hygiene and grooming you skinnyfat manchild.
will probably give it a shot

i'm scared man

Is this what a dinosaur looks like Veeky Forums?

>>caliper says around 25%?
try 35%

It will be much easier to see minute differences in your body composition once you get rid of all that hair in the way.

You should see a therapist about your issues though.

The route out of being skinnyfat is gaining weight, not losing more fat and muscle until you're just bones.

Your lifts are that low and not going up because you have zero muscle mass and aren't eating enough to grow more. At 1300 to 1500 calories your deficit is ridiculously high. You're not a 50 kg girl on a cut.

You're making progress, imo not skinnyfat, approaching swimmer mode. Keep going.

14-17%. You're carrying more then a few pounds of fat around your organs and all around your entire body.

I tried once but it cost $25 per appointment and they seemed uncaring and unhelpful, nothing was discussed after 5 meetings so I just stopped going, don't really care to spend that much on a potential waste of time again. thanks obama, shit like this is why people end up starting fires.

fuck man I can feel the individual beads of fat all over my body and it sickens me. is 1750kcal enough with 150g protein? I do IF which apparently allows you to gain muscle whilst cutting if you meet macros

>goal is 154 lbs and 10-15%
Why though? You already have a good look going.

Being obese shouldn't be a goal mane