Does this guy look like a beta?

yes? no? thoughts?

i'm assuming he fucked your girlfriend or is with the girl you're trying to get with.

yes he looks like a beta but, judging by this post, you're almost certainty more beta than him.

my first thought was that OP posted a pic of himself

>come to a fitness board
>"hey is this scrawny ass curry muncher a beta?"

yes

obviously

looks like a normal guy to me

those literal toothpick arms.
i instantly lose respect for grown men with arms that small, forget working out at the gym this motherfucker hasn't done a day of hard work in his life. he's so weak with arms that small unless he does martial arts literally anybody will be able to cuck this faggot, can you imagine him threatening to beat somebody up KEK

who gets into fights in 2017? instant career-ruining move if you get an assault charge.

delete this. i hope mods start banning people who start these threads. enforcing rules would be a nice change of pace.

Yes, but he's a shitskin so it should be easy to switch that shit around.

Looks neutral, can look good with some more weight on him.

What happened to the days where you could fight someone and nothing more would come of it?

Now people are pressing charges like bitches, it's stupid.

He looks like Anthony Burch

You're a moron, you can fight but if u cause serious damage people will come get you.

>being a retarded ape
Every martial art under the sun teaches the value of walking away though. There's absolutely no reason to get into a fight unless you're insecure and feel the need to preserve your near nonexistent "Pride", or you need to act in self defense.

>being a beta cuck

stay beta you faggot

Enjoy getting your intestines carved up by some wigger who pulls a knife.

What if I pull a knife on his knife and then it's 2v2?

All I have to do is beat the beta while my knife holds off his knife and then we can gank his knife

>user's "humor"

jesus get some fresh air

if its a consentual fight, theres nothing against the law provided no one is permanently wounded (in australia at least).

however if some guy calls you a fag and you start tenderizing his face; yes that is assault and you shouldn't be allowed to get away with it

You think you know how you're going to fight when it comes to a real life threat.
SIT DOWN and listen!
Just stop don't do it you won't get anything out of it you'll just lose a lil sumthin here a lil sum ner. If it's a life or death sitiation you will be overcome with adrenaline you'll pump it so hard because you don't live for the rush like a beast nasty, understand? You'd be seen frozen like a bitch gettin dat ass beaten and pummeled showing your inner fragility. You think you know but you don't, ass beaten future haven asswhooped

Yes, you look like a fag

Yes you lool like a beta

>if its a consentual fight
no such thing. even if you both agree and one injures the other he will still get charged regardless of what they agreed