>Britain owes India reparations

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/aGBd7J
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off Turkroach

Greek bottom boy detected.

t. John Green

>Byzantine
How to spot a brainlet, there's no such thing as a "Byzantine" or the "Byzantine Empire". It's the Roman Empire.

Now that's a great unpopular (and wrong) opinion.

>byzantines are overrated
thats not an unpopular opinion, its only a bunch of byzaboos being the vocal minority.

>>Byzantines are boring and overrated as fuck
only correct opinion. the other two things are stupid shit

"Byzantine Empire" is a term given to the empire after it fell in 1453. All contemporaries and the people living in it knew it was the Roman Empire. Knowing all that, how is what I said wrong?

Why would Britain owe India reparations? How do you even begin to calculate how much was lost, and what did they lose exactly?

>>>the Greeks would have been better under Persian suzerainty
wrong
>>Byzantines are boring and overrated as fuck
semi-agree
>>Britain owes India reparations
lol fuck off

First one is undeniably true you faggots.

>Byzantines are boring and overrated as fuck

This is literally what everyone believes, whether they admit it or not

byzantines are the canadians of the ancient world

T*rk roach confirmed

Ottoman Turks are greatly underrated and irrationally hated on.

>No western civilization
>Good.

>greeks
>western
They were near eastern. Celts and Germans are the real Western civilization.

>Persians were out to destroy Greek civilization
No sweety. The Achaemenids were renowned for their leniency on local cultures and never imposed their own on conquered peoples. It was the Persians under Mardonius who did away with the Ionian tyrants and replaced them with democracy. The Persians were trying to save the Greeks from themselves, who were professionals at killing each other.

Not everyone in the US is necessarily a descendant of immigrants as some people claim. I imagine there are plenty of people whose family moved from mainland Britain to the 13 British colonies (not immigration if in the same nation really), and then after the revolutionary war were in the US. Now did they really immigrate into this new US nation? Or just become citizens immediately? In my opinion that isnt really immigration, although I could maybe see how it could be
(britain->US citizenship)

>Germans are the real Western civilization.
>Germs
>Western
>Civilization

You gotta go back, mong.

The bourbon family deserved all of the suffering.

She's fucking beautiful

larper

>Roman Empire
>Capital is not Rome
>Does not control Italy

Theodoros pls

Please leave this board

Turkroaches are not human and don't have rights other sentient species have, oh wait I thought you said popular opinions.

>Capital is not Rome
You know the capital of the WRE wasn't even Rome towards the end, right?

CeltoRomans defined western civilization until middle ages when Germanics spread around and dominated western culture. Most western nations today are the result of different mixings of the three

What am I LARPing as?
Rome wasn't the capital of the Roman Empire since the beginning of the crisis of the third century brainlet

Byzantium is the timeline of that point of the Roman Empire. People call it Byzantine. Get mad for no reason.

Anyways, my unpopular opinions:
>Germany never really was that great of a country. Hitler made it good.
>need a second holocaust for these refugees
>African tribes back then were actually very advanced for the shithole they lived in and were wealthy out the ass from gold. Get mad Eurofags.

>Call an empire full of GoT tier power struggles and bad ass emperor Michael the Bulgharslayer, Corpus iuris civilis, Belisarius, Justinian and Theodora, Iconoclast civil war... an "overrated empire".

M

True for the underrated part. They are hated for a reason though.

Ionians did nothing wrong
Byzantines are interesting once you get bored of Rome
Potential capital lost =/= wealth stolen if anything everyone owes china reparations

>People call it Byzantine.
But that's incorrect, Byzantium didn't even exist as a city anymore, it was just Roman Empire.

Toxic fanbase is the main reason. They're pretty cool themselves though.

>Britain owes India reparations
Fuck off, RT!

Yeah, what's with the ottomania?

>tfw you will hever have a Theodora-grade gf

Because the Erdrones are gay for Ottoman empire, especially since they don't have to deal with greeks, armenians, arabs, christians, jews and kurds.

>Does not control Italy

>the ottoman empire was a more valid successor to the roman empire than the russian empire was
>the british are the closest we've gotten to the "good guys" of history
>the german empire is overrated as fuck and achieved almost nothing of value after their unification

The Romans Empires fall was a good thing.

Not an uncommon opinion on Veeky Forums, but among the historically illiterate masses, it is.

>Implying we all don't know what people mean when they say the Byzantines.

>praises Persians
>you infer that he is a Turk
wat

The Aztecs did nothing wrong with their mass human sacrifices. It was for the good of the world to keep order.

discord.gg/aGBd7J