Why do you lift?

The reason why I do it is because I'm tired of shit of my parents leading me down the wrong path. My entire family except for my brother is liberal, and whenever I say something mildly conservative they scream at me. It wasn't always like this though. I used to believe everything they said. They told me I was great at acting and should become an actor so I let them convince me to go into college for Theater Studies. But everything since then has been hell. No GF. No friends. All liberal art students are assholes. They all think they're so superior even though they're all fat, ugly losers.

I made a promise to myself that I would not be like them. I've been lifting for months now and I've gained a lot of muscle mass. My parents make fun of me, saying I'm a meathead now but I can tell they're nervous. They keep telling me to go on a dating website instead of going to the gym. I can tell they're trying to stump my growth though. Well I'm not stopping now, or ever. I won't be a loser like them. I'll surpass them in every area. I'll get at least a 7/10 qt gf, join the military, and get a nice reliable paying job. This is why I lift. I won't rest until they drown in their own jealous tears.

You're thread is shit

you're a loser who studies liberal arts yet blames it on his family despite being in the information age and a quick google search showing what degrees actually pay.

you're also a cuckservative and you have the maturity of a 15 year old.

look in the mirror before you call others losers

I hope you make it OP

You are as every bit an abject loser as those you imagine yourself superior to.

I don't study liberal art any more. I switched my degree to something else less shit.

And I do look in the mirror. I'm looking better every day ever since I stopped being believing whatever I was told. Still have a long way to go though.

>something else less shit.
what? if it ain't stem or accounting it's trash

Yes, I know. But that's why I seek to better myself both physically and mentally.

Lol what a cuck. You fell from one indoctrination to another. The military chews you up and spit your remains like trash.

You were lucky enough to get an education and didn't take advantage of the opportunity. Then, you blame your parents for it. Kys

I want a particular kind of girl and need the best possible odds.

> t. an incel with 15 y/o mentality
Seriously OP stop whining you fucking cuck

If you're not economically right wing by the time you're 22 you literally have no grasp of reality.

>samefag

>phoneposting

>cuckservative and right wing are the same thing

I feel like people are ignoring the reason this thread was made. Why is it that (You) lift?

>Accounting
Automated in 10 years

I lift for the white race OP, and so I can bash the anti-fash

I lift so that when I get a qt aryan wife and have lots of kids theyll grow up with a father thats a role model to them like ancient warriors were to me. So that instead of wishing they were like a juicy nord in skyrim like I did, theyd wish to be like me.

This. It's what we all want.

Nice

To repress my secret desire to become a qt trap

Everyone treats you better if you look better. Life becomes easier relative to your aesthetics. Plus, every day life feels better when you're fit. More energy, happier.

I don't even know anymore, it was for a girl, but I think I'm coming to realize I care about her more than she'll ever care about me, despite many factors that one would think would say she does care, I just don't think she does

I just lift cause it feels good I guess

anybody else notice how knight/crusader posters are always the biggest newbies and/or faggots

God wills it.

I've been race realist fascist since 16