2/7

3/7

4/7

5/7

6/7

Last/7

Kek, was worthy he read

>
Fucking kek. I can't believe she went along with it for that long.

I never understood the purpose of these threads. Why do you care so much about what adult people do with their very own bodies?

You want to eat healthy and workout so do it. Why all the hate for others who want to enjoy a little bit of extra food. How is that your business?

Grow up, OP.

disobedient avocado detected

because they are insecure

spanking time

It's my business when they smell bad, annoy the fuck out of me because I'm a cis oppressive racist male, and cost money to me through the health care system. Because even if they die younger, there are too many expenses before the one fatal heart attack or kidney failure...

I don't hate them. I just like mocking them.

AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! MY OBESE ROOMMATE (who is also a sweet lass, very kind hearted) JUST ME ABOUT SOME LANKY SKELLY SHE USED TO DANCE WITH WHO HAD UNREASONABLE BODY ODOR, MEANWHILE SHE SMELLS LIKE BLUE CHEESE THAT'S BEEN LEFT IN THE SUN IF SHE GOES MORE THAN EIGHT HOURS WITHOUT A SHOWER!!! THE LACK OF SELF AWARENESS IN FATTIES IS ASTOUNDING!!!

Phew, sorry /fph/ I just really needed to let that out. I feel a lot better now.

wow. there truly is no hope for the human race, is there?

*blocks your path*

>when they smell bad
what

lold

Thank you so much for this, that just made my day.

lost at fat fucking sack of potatoes

I actually have more respect for her than for the guy and I think all the RP faggots are pathetic as fuck. Jesus, begging a fat girl to RP with you and then posting it on Veeky Forums of all places. There is no killer line, the girl didnt react in funny nor did she do anything even remotely pathetic.

Fat here. I've gotten nothing but cheers from /fph/ and so have other fats who've shared their stories. We know what being fat is like and it's terrible. You are depressed, unhealthy and unmotivated. You eat to feel better but you only dig your hole deeper, which makes you eat more in order to feel better. Those who've been in this situation naturally hate it. People preaching acceptance and normalization of obesity are trying to keep fats in this miserable situation and lure in new people by fooling them regarding the consequences of being fat. This is who we hate.

Destroying others so you can feel better about yourself is cancerous, evil and deserves more than the contained hate we're giving it here.

>a little bit of extra food.

A little bit? We fats want to indulge. Plus a little bit will get you overweight, not fat. It's a consolation joy anyway, and a false one.

Fat hate threads exist to mock the unapologetic fatties spreading misinformation like HAES, to point out fatlogic situations in the public eye/media and to motivate people with reverse thinspo.

Overweight is still fat, be clear on that. If wendon't want to accept or normalize it, call a spade a spade and encourage people to nip it in the bud while it's easier to fix. Unless someone is a bodybuilder with big muscle gains, BMI is accurate for most people and overweight BMI = fat.

BMI rhymes so we don forget what the normal limits are.
Walk the line at 24.9
Under 25 to stay alive

Why does the chart only go to 260 pounds? A reminder to see your doc for a full checkup before dieting/exercise if you are fatter. It's a good idea for everyone but vital for larger fats. They can diet more severely and lose more quickly but they can also be more prone to injury while exercising at first and may have underlying conditions.

Eh. What I meant was that "a little bit of extra food" won't take you into the obese category and beyond.

>mfw right in the middle of the green area and eating pizza and other bullshit multiple times every week

But you know your BMI too. Stay in the green, chili bean. I know you meant your post as a taunt but this morning it's my motivation.
That's why we have /fph/.

It's not just you, it's something happening everywhere. HAES people are minimizing what it means to be fat, classing 'overweight' as somehow 'not really fat yet' glossing over it like glaze on a ham and that shit needs to stop.

Japanese obesity BMI classification begins at 25, straight up.

to be fair, Asians have a bigger health risk at a lower BMI than Whites

All races _are_ different in medical terms.

>was obese, but strong
>lose 90lbs
>turns out I was just obese
>now skinnyfat who is regularly outlifted by children

i memed myself

japanese people in general have very little muscle mass
i worked close with some construction workers whilst living there, these guys slung bricks all day and looked like skinnyfats

the reason obese starts at 25bmi is because women who are 5'4 110lbs are literally nothing but bone and fat, if they were at 5% BF their arms would be ~5in around

t. 日本 pro

why would i be going into a corner

Problem solved.

for me it's a motivation thing. i don't really hate fat people, though i do think it's fucked up that my healthcare needs aren't covered by insurance when i pay out the ass for fat losers to have diabetes, heart disease, and the like.

but these threads and the hateful pics are good motivation to get up and get moving. because i don't want to be a fat piece of shit, and i know i'm better than those who are so i better fucking act like it.

i know this all sounds hateful, but it's really not. this isn't about those fat people at all. it's about me and my goals :)

>i know i'm better than those who are so i better fucking act like it.
How is that not hateful?

it's not hateful to love yourself.

Streaming My Big Fat Fab Life get in here

Weebcrew.moe

I love these threads

back the fuck off!!

kek underrated reply laughed for a good few seconds

I think that's the least of this person's problems. Look at that fucking hand!

mayonnaise is not a gender

>parachute legs

>Mad Max poster
>that troll hand

You dont fucking get it dude.

"The controller is too small".

>"MUH GENDERS!" cried the ironically genderless blob of fat and desease

shiroioji.livejournal.com/114944.html
The original fat people story

be careful he can throw around 10lb dumbells with ease

It's hard to go out and get take away when you're losing weight after reading a FPH thread.
or after anything really, watch an episode of my 600lb life? your deficit is going to be kilojoule accurate

>fat people
>not smelling bad

Underrated post. I mean, damn. What the fuck? That might be the most amazing feat of mental gymnastics I've ever seen. I feel like everyone else's brains corrected for this nonsense because of it's sheer stupidity like fucking madmans knowledge in Bloodborne so that's why no one replied

>someone mentions thin shaming
>this is how fatties respond

I'm 5'7 and 174 lbs.
If i get to 160 i'd still he classified as overweight but would be sub 10% bf.
What other measure of weight to height ratio is there for people who want to build muscle?

What app is this?

ffmi

>vegan trap

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yxs_mTRjLAU

At this point a fat guy should had intervened to support fatphobia over thinphobia by commenting on how girls reject fat guys at an astonishingly (near 100%) higher rate than skinny guys and how that is yet another category of proof that fatphobia is much more real, present and problematic than thinphobia. The femfats would get aneurisms.

1. I live in Canada and so my taxes pay for their healthcare. They are fat ad the rest of the country literally pays for it

2. Because entropy is ever increasing in the universe, for them to create some an ordered system like a fat human body, they must sow more chaos elsewhere. Therefore they literally make the universe worse by being fat

>tfw your hand is too big to fit in the mayonaise jar

Time for you guys to guess the board of origin.

Whoops, wrong pic.

If it was Veeky Forums it would be /cgl/

Honestly? Probably came from right here

kek

I would say either here or /v/

CHAD eats PIZZA and has a NORMAL BMI while you FAST and are OBESE

Holy shit im dying

>tfw BMI of 17

you guys realize what she posted was a joke
its just a silly self deprecating joke
i understand if you dont find it funny but do you actually believe that she thinks fat is knowledge