Remember to stay hydrated, Veeky Forums :)

Remember to stay hydrated, Veeky Forums :)

oshit you literally reminded me my jug is right next to me, thanks user :^)

daily reminder that water is a potent oxidizer and kills you faster.

remember to take anti-oxidants and only drink as much water as you need (about 60 oz or less than half your pic).

How many litres is that?

>making excuses to not drink water

Do these people exist?

I got mildly upset when my piss is yellow

>tfw you need to make motivational memes to get yourself to do things required to survive

I was thinking the same thing, how mentally soft do you have to be to need to motivate yourself to drink some water.

3.7 litres - one gallon

What's the point of drinking so little water at a time? I fucking love water and definitely wouldn't drink two or three big sips at two hour intervals.

Drinking water shouldn't be considered a challenge unless you're someone like Boogie2988 who lives off soda or Rippletits who only believes in milk.

Did a 90lb woman make that? That's the only way I can possibly see drinking a gallon over the course of a day as a challenge.

Why not just use your urine's color as an indicator to know whether you are hydrated or not?

>amerifats literally need to encourage themselves to drink water

This is so American female fatass it fucking hurts.

Don't ever post this normie shit again.

>using feel-good shit as motivation

I don't know about you guys, but nothing kills my motivation faster than someone saying some positive bullshit before I do it. negativity works so much better for me

This is just redundant.
When your body senses that osmotic pressure of your blood goes up out of normal range it automatically triggers thirst center in hypothalamus and you fucking drink

Overhydration can be a real danger

Yes. I think it gives a special snowflake vibe

Looks to me like the kind of thing someone would do just so they can post it on social media, then everyone can congratulate them for being so health conscious.

This.

All this 'you need more than 1,5l a day' is so fucking cringe.

It's called thirst mongloids

when you're thirsty you're already dehydrated, enjoy your lost gains

>lost gains
broscience

Only a fucking idiot can die from overhydration

Dehydration eats your strength levels a lot meaning your workout is less effective, on top of that water really helps your nutrition to absorb. Water is literally the most imoprtant thing to humans. So yes, lost gains

>water is bad for you
Imagine being this retarded.

>People needing reminders to drink fucking water
>2015+2

Here is how you know if you are hydrated you morons:

-Pee should be clear
-You pee first thing in the morning

>moar broscience claims

Repeating it with additional unsubstantiated claims doesn't make it better science user.

You fucking idiot

1990s want their next medical superdrug back. Anti-oxidants are useless.

i don't like being told what to do. i'll drink when i want to. you're not my mom, or dad, or girlfriend. stop telling me what to do all the time!!

This.
I'm only motivated to do better when someone is shitting all over something I have pride in.
If you don't like it I'll just improve til you do faggot, and eventually I reach a point where I don't care what you think because I hit my own goal that I thought was better than you could even imagine, and then I find someone who is better than you and wait for them to shit on my progress and then I show that person how awesome I am.

i don't get you americans though, isn't that awkward as fuck?
wouldn't you rather have a 1L bottle that you refill four times? (or some equivalent, dunno, do you even have 1L bottles in burgerland?)

Drink when you are thirsty you fucking autist

What's the point of drinking water if it won't help my gains

This

We have every litre bottle in burgerland bro, jelly much?

pls respond

I research how oxidative stress causes certain diseases.
A. Oxidative stress is natural. You could remove all oxidising agents from your diet and it would probably still get oxidative damage. It is essential in our bodies and builds up over time because our cells don't really have a decent and reliable method to reverse it.
B. Antioxidants are a fad. The only cells that are particularly susceptible to oxidative damage are neurons (because they're postmitotic)... And the antioxidants you would buy won't cross the BBB

>retard alert