Should vegan trap do upper body workouts too?

so hi :)

i've been focused hard on legs and basically nothing else, but recently decided to follow some online workout guide and it keeps saying stuff like "these exercises are for EVERYONE! no need to worry ladies, because getting strong won't make you turn into a gross looking man-freak!"

but what does that mean for me? i'm on HRT and have very low (lower than for average woman my age) testosterone and slightly above average estrogen levels. will the upperbody stuff make me man out, or help to keep me lean and hot? first thing they recommend after some bodyweight stuff is getting a pullup bar and i'm wary of spending money on something like that if it's going to turn me into a thick-armed freak :/

help lol

Other urls found in this thread:

trans-health.com/2003/weight-training-for-mtfs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so i found

trans-health.com/2003/weight-training-for-mtfs/

but it doesn't give any definites. obviously it will be harder for me to put on mass than a cis male, but who knows how that compares to a cis female :/

should i just try it and see what happens? but then the money for the bar thing blah. decisions are hard

terrified of looking like lady in pic

Your parents are disappointed in who you are and the world is disgusted at you. Kill yourself now.

You are a walking embodiment of degeneracy and should sort your shit out or kill yourself.

protip: if you don't eat at a surplus, and have less testosterone than average women, you won't gain a lot of muscle at all. hell even if you eat at a surplus it'll mostly go to fat with your t levels.

also
this minus the killing yourself part.

Upperbody stuff wont make you man out. The fact that you're a man will.

you have very low testosterone levels, so don't worry about developing very large muscles. look up a fullbody routine in the sticky and get to it. i won't go into routine or exercise information because you can find all of it in the sticky. but good luck. you seriously do not have to worry about looking like a thin armed freak, even if you tried, seriously put in as much effort as humanly possible, multiple times a week, you would not look like a "thick-armed freak". this is not an exaggeration. you can work out very diligently and intensely and not have to worry about looking masculine if you're on HRT. having a lithe and healthy looking body is attractive to everyone. can you post a picture?

you have to understand that she's taking more testosterone than a natural male has, and she dedicates a shit ton of time and effort into looking like this. this IS NOT passing statements, it takes a long time and a lot of effort into looking like this, i'm tired of women thinking they'll end up looking like this.

okay? i'm a productive, healthy, and happy member of society. i didn't get to where i am today by giving a fuck about what others think lol

>protip: if you don't eat at a surplus, and have less testosterone than average women, you won't gain a lot of muscle at all. hell even if you eat at a surplus it'll mostly go to fat with your t levels.
does this also mean that no amount of lifting will give me the cute butt i'm after? :/

it's still so flat.

k

pic

why would a woman ever take testosterone?

>healthy
>having testosterone levels lower than women as male
pick one

cute socks. seems like you have a good blank slate to work with, you're not fat which will make it easier. if you're going to work out you might as well join a gym, if you're worried about passing or whatever, get a 24 hour gym membership or go late/early/figure out the dead times at another gym, these are just things you'll have to deal with. look up a routine and definitely learn squat form and deadlift form. squats and stiff legged deadlifts are great for legs, squats will get your glutes looking juicy. make sure to look up how to progressively load the weight so you're actually going somewhere and not just doing the same thing. good luck, for what it's worth you have a cute body that i can see. good luck in your endeavors.

i meant to say
>no homo

hey thanks :)

i already have gym membership and do gym things. it's scary sometimes but i manage. any more advice for me? like should i avoid the upperbody stuff?

*barfs violently*

no, definitely do a full body routine, which is to say, simply a routine. you will not develop muscle mass, you just will not if you are on that much estrogen. not to the point that it'll concern you or make you look less feminine. you can find routine information in the sticky. a vegan trap, sometimes i know how quickly this world is falling to hell and i still want to sleep with you lot. crazy world.

lol what do you mean the world is falling to hell? if you're a cute gym guy i'd probably want to sleep with you too lol.

but so okay. i can do the routines without worrying about manning out too hard, hopefully. should i buy a pullup bar? they're like $40

M I A M I
I
A
M
I

I've seen you post here before. Do a fuck ton of lunges/squats to get that juicy ass you need.

rope neck hangs xF

Always nice to meet a fan lol. I'm trying for juicy ass but gains are slow :(

Troll go away

>I get really angry when people don't eat the way I eat

Am i gay if i want to fuck a trap more than a girl? virgin guy here btw

yes

How is you being vegan at all related to the question?
Why the hell did you mention it?

Typical vegan kek

>hello, I'm a vegan and I am looking for a new car!

why are there so many trannys and faggots on these boards. Seriously there are dedicated websites for you, are you so autistic they reject you there as well?

>tfw no mtf transcutie fourteen-eighty-eight ethical veganaryanmasterrace bf to workout, dogewalk, and stargaze with toobeeonnest
Just figuratively fuck muh shit up, reality.

That would actually be somewhat relevant because some cars have optional leather/animal-derived material interiors, and others are only made with those things unless a buyer is filthily rich enough to have one made to their preferences.
>INB4 no cars are vegan 'cause tyres/inevitably running over insects and possibly other animals as well/etc.
Obviously, user.

Don't forget the tranny part.

HEY DID YOU KNOW THAT I CROSSDRESS AND WANT TO CHOP MY DICK OFF XDD

what do you mean? i'm talking about fitness, not veganism. diet is obviously related to all of this so i wouldn't consider a thread about veganism to be off topic, but the pics are just like "pic sorta related". thread is about fitness and which exercises i should do to meet my own unique fitness goals.

pic is good, but it's for cis boys who want to look fem. doesn't take into account actual anti-androgen drugs, or estradiol (estrogen).

nice pic though xD

Nice base but that man chin looks very masculine, if you dont have the face to pull it off you'll just basically be a crossdresser.
Good luck! c:

lol don't you fret; i'm not worried one bit :)

remember to SAGE the SHIT threads that these tripfagging retards start.

Everyone not saging is contributing to making Veeky Forums shit

>on something like that if it's going to turn me into a thick-armed freak :/
>i'm on HRT
>low test

nice M E M E

right because the lame protein farts and other tired memes make for such a great board culture.

i'm here to talk serious fitness, not play dumb internet drama games. if you're not serious about health and fitness you're free to gtfo of my thread xD

so you're with the others, then? if i work upper body it won't make me bigger?

It's obvious you're a disturbed attention-whore and you've started shitty threads like this before with the same tripcode, fucking mongoloid.

SAGE function is here for a reason.

Your test levels are too damn low for you to look male. Get that into your head. You will benefit from a full body routine more than just trying to become a T Rex. Muscular girls are muscular because they're taking testosterone for it. You will never look like that at your hormone levels.

N E V E R
E
V
E
R

suppose there's one way to find out. and if i do start gaining mass in all the wrong places it shouldn't take long to correct the problem after quitting the exercises. if this is true though i kinda worry about how well i can put mass on in the RIGHT places. like my ass. it's been really slow progress so far, and i'm not even sure i've made progress at all lol.

in all honesty, can a thin trap ever become thicc? :(