CBT- A month into cut

CBT- A month into cut

6"2 78kg 5 months lifting

Why is cutting so damn easy?

You were supposed to be lifting too

>cut
>is skinnyfat

I-i swear its the lighting user

im sorry... are you proud of this? im 5'11 at 78 kg, trying to bulk to 85... why are you cutting already, 5 months in?

Okay I would like to emphasise that its the poor picture as i posted a precut pic for CBT a month ago and i was told that i had good progress and that i should cut

hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha

Starting a 5 day split tomorrow, currently all I do is swim, run, row (all long distance) and do some body weight stuff. Still gonna be doing cardio but not the long distance stuff which I realized is ultimately pointless.

get rid of that hair wtf is wrong with you?

But how? When I shave it it just grows back

Shave it again.
Where did your neck go btw?

Post full body but black out face if you have to.
We have to investigate that neck.

only real military mofos wear their watch like this
KUDOS

Inb4 shit tattoos be gentle. xx

80kg's 5'10

Why is your right leg so much bigger than your left? Does your routine involve hopping around on your right leg?

FUCK ME THOSE TRAPS

idk what to do ive been on starting strength for like 10 - 11 months and i have no fucking gains why does everyone here recommend this shit what the fuck

What are your lifts? Have you gained weight?

yeah i went from 138 to 165
my lifts are
deadlift - 320
squat - 300
ohp - 120

I just never understand these threads. I feel like they're mostly bait but why is it people cut when they don't even look like they lift? You guys need to fucking LIFT and EAT. Don't even think about cutting until you've put on a lot of mass in terms of muscle like fuck man push your godamn selves more

what if i get faat?

I knew it

Please elaborate why are you bulking to 85kg?
What is your bodyfat% @ 78kg?

Maybe you will surprise me but I'd be willing to bet you barely weigh 70kg at 10-12% bodyfat which is telling me you are gaining 15kg of pure fat for reasons I'm not sure of.

You can realistically expect to put ~3kg of lean muscle mass a year and I doubt your 78kg to 85kg bulk is going to take 2 years or?

>To help normalize metabolism

Sure thing, pajeet.

>barely weigh 70kg at 10-12%
not him but for 5'11 this is way to low unless you're super dyel.
I'm 5'9 or 5'10 @78kg definitely under 15%bf.

what r u talkinjg about?

6'4, 195-200 lb fluctuate. Been stalling on greyskull LP. Doing s month of that now with 8 reps as opposed to 5 hoping for more hypertrophy. Any tips... fr-friends

fucking pleb, his body hair is hot. as long as its not extreme its a plus

5'8 - 165lb

3plate dl

2plate bench

2platesquat

How long have you been lifting?

>2pl8 bench
>2pl8 squat
does not compute

Are you part asian? I feel like asian dudes have really strong chest muscles or something. This scrawny DYEL in college was benching 200 lbs when I was still struggling to hit bodyweight.

Arm size?

Rep range doesn't really matter. If you're getting stronger continue on, but if you need to dip down to 5 reps to keep progressing do that because it is what will ultimately make you grow over time.

I look like you at 6ft3 but I'm at 220lbs

you must have 0 legs to have such a massive upper body (for someone 6ft4) and only weigh 195

perception

Half chinese(dad), african/euro(mum)
only started doing bench 5 months ago, could only do 0.5 plate when started and hated bench. Then i did bench 2-3 times a week and it improved a lot. im doing legs a lot now tho to try balancing strength.

prob like 9 months but i've been pretty flakey for first 5.

youve obviously never been to the uk then

wait until month 2 when you stop losing weight

>perception
its perspective you fucking mongol

Never post here anymore because I haven't gained any weight to make a noticeable body difference in a long time.
5'11 182lbs

Nice work user, how long have you been liftin?

bout 2 years regularly now

>lyle mcdonald doesnt know a thing about nutrition

Sure thing Ivan

I think anyone can get similar results desu, It's just consistency plus a good diet. I do power body building btw and try to lift 5-6 days a week. Also try to get 8 hours of sleep per night although for me that has been a problem for a while.

I'd suck your cock :3

i wish i had bigger arms

5'9 180 lbs
0.5/1.5/2.5/3.5 5RM

>6'4"
>195-200 lbs

Pick one and only one.

1/2

5'9", 165lbs

I have Poland syndrome so my left pec is missing and my left bicep is deformed. I've cut about 20 pounds in the last 2 months because I was fucking fat and couldn't motivate myself to exercise in that condition.

Anyway, am I going to look like a freak if/when I get big?

Cobramode

2/2

My fucked up side for reference.

Not that bad desu

Yeah,it's not that bad bruh
keep on liftan

195/6.5 . 122kg/260

200kg bench, 60kg pull up, 120cm box jump

>6"2 78kg
>cutting
welp

Me with the beard 5'9 184

6'5"
200 LBS
I know my legs are shit.

Impressive. Tone up abbs and maybe do some forearm stuff like hammer curls? IDK.

Probably a bit early to be cutting, you'll most likely end up as skelly mode when you complete your cut.
Mirin traps. You have a great base, a 5 day split will be very generous to your body.
Probably need to eat more. Buy some chicken. Also I think what you should do (what's worked for me when it comes to progress) is just go a few months where you try your hardest not to track anything other than your lifts. Don't weigh yourself, try to avoid serious mirror pictures. Sometimes people get so caught up in the month-by-month that they lose focus and don't progress as nicely.
If you're trying to look bigger, start doing some more shoulder stuff, your delts look a little flat (might be the angle though).
2plate squat really isn't that impressive, 3 plate DL is pretty solid for someone your size, and 2 plate bench is pretty impressive. You look good too.
lookin great, tobehonest if I had that body I'd probably just maintain from that point as well.
lookin pretty joocy
considering your condition you look pretty good. Your traps look nice, your non-affected arm/pec look good, and you look like you have a solid core.

This is me:
5'11" 205lbs
OHP: 150
B: 230
S: (been a while, coming off a knee injury, probably only around 300)
DL: (same thing, probably no more than 3plate right now)

Good V taper. Maybe work on traps and upper back definition.

I wouldn't cut yet. You look strong but I don't think you're near your limit yet.

I'd say time to cut if you have as much muscle on your back as you do on your chest.

>no bench
well that explains why you have absolutely no chest.

Holy shit I know that blonde hair, those flying dumbo ears, those incredible gyno-mantits...
What's good rasmus??

It's not that I want to cut, but I might need to. I have to run a lot for my job and ever since gaining weight (last year I was 195) I've been dealing with shin splints, and am just slower in general (14:11 2-mile as of this week).

That said I'm probably going to hold what I got right now, I have 2 months of military training this summer and will probably lose a good deal of weight there.

Yeah I'm starting to cut my backs pretty badass

6'2"
~175
Trying to bulk while keeping carbs under 150
Also whats a good exercise for spinal erectors, no deadlift

6 months of ""progress""

5'10" 147 lbs to 163 lbs

when will i stop looking like shit?

You don't look half bad. You'll have to bench moar until you grow a chest, though.

Will I look like dyel after the cut Veeky Forums?

probably not

>dyel after the cut

I have some bad news for you user. However, you'll look better after your cut.

Yes, you are not ready to cut at all. Not bad but very far from your limit.
You are neglecting upper back. That will help balance your physique a lot. Good 6 month gains.
Good mornings with EZ bars. Also, there are like 5 legit deadlift variations you can look into. Sumo, hexbar, snatch grip, ect.

Would love some insight on this..

>Bench lmao2pl8

>Squat Lmao3.5pl8

>Diddly Lmao3.5pl8

>OHP Lmao1pl8 :(

currently trying to cut since I have a little layer of fat hiding all my shit. Anyone know if 4x8-12@75-80% of 1repmax is a good strategy to go for if I want to up my mass? Probably not going to see much difference since I'm cutting but thoughts anyone??

Feedback appreciated..

also: 6'0/183cm and 84kg/185lbs

You need to work lats and shoulders. Also, try adding incline bench and decline/dips because your pecs need work too.
Keep it up breh.
I think cutting is just going to disappoint you. You don't have that much fat. You will not look very different.

Routine? Very impressive physique.

6'5, 214 this morning from 270 about 6 months ago. Feeling weaker every day on this cut and just want abs, how much more do I have to go?

>he fell for the "abs are made in the kitchen" meme
Sorry breh but you gotta work them just like any other muscle to see definition. The meme come from the fact that (good) abs diaper first when you get fat.

comes***
disappear***

i do work them man, are you just saying that i don't have good ab genetics im assuming?

I guess. You look to be like 16% BF. If you had well developed abs, they would show just fine.
You are super far from your limit, IDK why you're cutting.

6'2 ;)
200lbs o_O
100% Afghan
Cali born and bred, USDA
26yo, father, filmmaker, ghost buster

190cm/98kg, two months cutting and 3 to go

idk what a limit is, but i'm cutting because im highly opposed to not having a six pack

6ft2 206lb 25%bf on 5x5 first time poster
Tell me what I gotta do to make it to that good 12%bf Veeky Forums

forgot image

natty limit

Well you look completely DYEL so I wouldn't cut to 12%.
Maybe 18% while you actually build some muscle.

im happy with any sub 20 cut as a beginner, what's the best way to go about this, ive started keto with 1600 kcal daily.

keto is fucking stupid and unsustainable.
1600 seems like a steep cut for 6'2" and you can't build much muscle on a steep cut.
I'd do a very gradual cut with a non-meme diet down to 18% and then I'd maintain or bulk to quicken the pace of muscle growth.
Normally, I wouldn't recommend a cut at all because you have so little muscle but 25% is high enough to lose some.
No h8, trying to be constructive.

i cant bench but i still dont have any other muscles that i do train

Thanks senpai. Really sick of cutting at this point anyways. Hopefully the damn 8X12 shite will help some with the mass. I know my pecs look weak but IDK 2pl8 bench seems aight? I might be wrong. I'll do as you say man, cheers for the honest advice.

We're all gonna make it brah

5'11 175-180ish 2 years. I just kinda spin my wheels these days :(

>he thinks people will believe that's his actual dick size
Sad.

6'0 154. I still dont wanna bulk