Which youtube stars on the juice?

Which ones are on the sauce and which ones are not.
>inb4 all of them are.

All of them
/thread

jeff juice

on the fence about him leaning towards juice

natty manlet tier

feel bad for this guy. He pretty strong but small as fuck. natty

Natty

natty with shit insertions lmao

Anyone as big as alphadestiny + leaner = juice

pretty sure this guy admits to usage

Natty

natty god

juiced to the max

he, doesnt even need to admit lol

retard

/thread

Just see this for example (which I was gonna post also) He makes money out of YouTube and fitness and he has his own clothing line.

Yet he is natty and small. He is nowhere near the 'natural limit'. Just because someone has a youtube channel doesn't make them juicers. It's fucking pathetic excuse these 'red pilled' autistic dyels have come up with to justify their no gains after 3 years of lifting.

5'11 (180cm)
190lbs (85kg)
12% bodyfat

Is ~23 FFMI. Anything under 25 FFMI while maintaining realistic natural bodyfat is possible to achieve without steroids.

This is backed up by science, you can't argue with it. Obviously certain individuals can be on juice but if you don't have hard evidence it's just non sense. It doesn't matter in the slightest.

Only thing that matters is that if it's possible to achieve naturally and a lot of fitness youtubers fall in to that category. They might take steroids to get a shortcut into fame instead of lifting for 10-15 years and then building your brand, but not everyone does it.

So you wanna know if your mancrush is abusing illegal substances?

Refer to followinng:
>> is he making money with his looks?
>> is he braindead?

*skittled

Christian Guzman.

So I've seen some people saying that they started juicing after a few months of going to the gym, usually 4-8 months.
Is this where these people with stupid amounts of gains in a year come from?

sick core but those pecs lackin

zyzz's physique is achievable by 5 months on juice

I find that hard to believe.

Don't know, but from what I heard steroids will make a person gain more muscle mass than a person who works out natural, even sitting on their ass.

zyzz died from complications of steroid usage due an uncaught congenital heart defect, from the wikipedia page. People who do steroids need to go to the doctor more, make sure their passions don't kill them.

A guy who knew zyzz said zyzz started juicing right away but didn't want to admit he'd been juicing from the start because he thought people would try to discredit his achievement.

Natty king

That FFMI study was done on ELITE BODDYBUILDERS in the presteroid era.

So yes, you can reach 25 FFMI, IF you have top 0.1% genetics and train from your teen years on. Also, those old style body builders didn't have xenoestrogens in their water and food supply (look up average T levels adjusted for obesity by year -- they're declining).

With average genetics and starting lifting after puberty, you aren't going to get much bigger than 23-24 FFMI.

That pic looks too full but in his videos or normal pics he looks really fucking good. Pic related is my goal physique.

Jeff from athleanx is the natty God. I watched so many assholes on YT that they talk whit no science behind that I get sick of it. I found him 1 month ago and I started listening his advice and the change come so fast, that I was surprised.

>watch one of his clickbait videos
>essentially says volume doesn't matter if you've got the wrong amount of time under tension

>I watched so many assholes on YT that they talk whit no science behind that I get sick of it
irony

Wait really?
So it's actually worth doing it, and not just a waste of money?

VG is on a heavy cycle of B12.

>I put tension on muh muscle to make it grow. Putting the science back into fitness™.

He did admit it towards the end of one of his recent videos with an analogy. search /r/bb

Juicing is autism if fitness is not your job imho. If you admit it, ok. But if someone like jeff claims natty i get slightly infuritated.

Who fucking cares bro just get on the gear