Best gym related thing I've purchased

Vans
GTFO shill

the old ones obvzly

>GTFO shill

>what shoes do you wear in the gym
>i wear these
>GTFO SHILL

My routine is stronglifts + calisthenics. Are the high chucks decent for this?

/thread

Beat me to it.

These since the store i went to didnt have the originals

original chucks, and switch out with these for squats and that jazz

These for benching, squatting, everything but deadlifts. I wear chucks for those

I hate people who take off their shoes for any lift

Upsets me that image is named thinkdouble and not doublethink..

I usually wear a pair of Nike sb that are flat soled. I bought a pair of powerlift 3s yesterday though, gonna try them out monday

why? i dont wear shoes for any lift.

Was about to ask. Thoughts on pic related?

Power Perfect II

Think it's literally the most common yuropoor weightlifting shoe, as it's the only one I see regularly stocked in yuropoor stores.

>wearing shit on your feet when you lift
Why?
Barefoot master race.

Gives me the stability i need for heavy lifts.

I just find it disgusting. Taking your shoes off in a public place full of people is gross. A pair of converse is seriously like 40$ just go get one

I was thinking about the Powerlift 3s too.
At 85€ they seem a good deal to me.
Any valid alternatives under 100€?

>matches with everything
>don't have to take off shoes during squats or deadlifts
>cheap as fuck
>easy to find

These are the essential shoes for a gym rat.

>rubber crocs
>stability

at least buy wooden ones

Wondering if they can be a cheaper yet good alternative to the Adipowers for deadlifts and squats.

chuck IIs have padding breh

kinda negates the point of wearing chucks for lifting

Any shoe with a soft sole is NOT good or squats

The powerlift 2 compresses at like 180kg, not worth the money Tbh.

I really don't see a point in buying these beginner tier shoes instead of just spending the few extra dollars or euros and just getting a quality shoe, considering they last years.

pl2 (and 3?) aren't really worth it IMO. either pay those few extra buys and buy power perfect 2 or look into some other

I don't know about pl3, but judging from the price, it's not intended for moving real weight like the pl2. I really see no reason not to get pp2 or something even better instead, if you can't afford a pair, just save up rather than waste money on bad shoes.

I swapped out the retarded laces for real laces.

my friend bought some cheap shoes in walmart with hard flat sole and went to cobbler and had the heel raised to mimic wl shoes

And between Adipower at 132€ and Power Pefect II at 102€?

i have no idea now because i bought mine ages ago. rest assured you want something of quality and they will pretty much last you for your entire lifting career if they are of good quality

Well let's hope his shoes don't fall apart and that the sole is hard enough not to compress.
I have PP2 myself, they have a slightly higher heel and I can tell you that they can handle loads over 300kg

same tbfh

the lunarlon insole comes off

Feiues works awesome for Squats and dead if you have good ankle flexibility. Would use Power perfect II, Romaleus or Adipowers for Olympic lifting though.

have you tried washing your feet properly?

take em off for diddlylifts

Only shoe that is good for lifting that doesn't make you look autistic.

huh, what are these like? Not sure I'd like the lower ankle mobility personally.

but i am autistic

then go barefoot

i cant say i have used a big variety of lifting shoes but with both laces and velcro you can get them quite tight.

they work well for my ankles but the heel is quite raised so i cant ware them for pulls

Yes, but I don't trust other people's hygiene

when these are totally destroyed i'll probably get normal chucks, but these are pretty comfy. i doubt they're good for lifting though but i use em anyway

I wouldn't recommend these. If you can find a shop near you that sells them, try both these and the adipowers. You can tell the difference straight away if you ask me. There was a shop that sold both these and the adipowers and I went in set on buying the ones in your pic, was just curious about sizing, but the red/black adipower is currently on sale, presumably they are discontinuing that colour scheme, so I tried them on and I was instantly sold. Great purchase.

Do you actually notice a difference in your bench leg drive or stability or whatever? I've always just assumed people benched in them because they were wearing them for squats or cleans before hand and couldn't be bothered to change shoes.

not him but you can put your heels more backwards due to raised heel on the shoe so some might benefit from that

I'll give it a shot next time I bench. What about OHP, any benefit there? Normally I just wear vans.