The Roids Problem :

The Roids Problem :

Let's talk about it.

What is it ? Simple,

Why should I (you) not use steroids ? Since it give you a better body, better perf etc.. It also bring you a better life.

BUT,

Are the sides effects / long term effects worth the use ?

As Steve Jobs said : A good life is a well lived life, not just a long life.

Only beta and fedora lord that never hited the gym for a long time would say that body isn't important.

Like you would take DylanPussyX69 over Chad when they have the same competence (let's not say Chad is less skilled here).

Or like a 185cm 65Kg guy with League Of Legends in passion would fuck and even marry Selena the pure blonde bomb doing a master degree and training her ass off 4 times a week.

Let's be honest, we live in a society where the FRONT END DOES MATTER (a lot).

So, let's talk about the Roids Problem with arguments and experiences.

Don't come with "lol natty can do the same", it's false. You can have very good result with being natty, but you won't ever be that awesome as juicy.

Have a good thread.

Steroids were the best decision of my life. Improved literally everything about it, even got me a gf

not everything is about sex in life kid. you'll understand once you get older and you don't have anything but your muscles and health problems while others have family and careers

Hey kiddo, it sems like you want an excuse to use steroids. If you want to do that then just do it. Nobody gives a fuck desu...

This desu.

what are the side effects / long term effects?

I'd get them just to puff up a little bit so I fill out my shirts a little more but I think I can do that nattty within a year so I'm not too worried.

I feel like the actual test would be overall beneficial with getting things done both in school life and in fitness but I like the challenge.

pin to win

I dont have money and access to buy them freely.

>poor college student

Moar ?

> kid
Nuff said

Nuff said 2
If you were a little bit more open minded, you would understand that I'm want to know why people use it and why it's bad / good. Everything isn't black or white, or maybe for low IQ people that can't handle a discussion ?

Is there a difference between using steroids and absusing steroids ? Cause everyone talk about steroids but every articles are about abusing them.

I'm too scared for steroids.

And it cost an arm too.

Part of making it is speaking english, I'm sorry to say my dude.

Taking steroids is like cheating to yourself. You'll have this horrible feeling for the rest of your life.

The stigma exists mostly in the USA, where it's considered a "drug".

Steroids are hormones which you already have in your body. You're just taking more. You're allowed to take neurotransmitter reuptake inhibitors in order to boost your emotional and intellectual well-being, but god forbid you take androgenic anabolic hormones exogenously, that makes you a drug-user, a cheater, a criminal.

The rest of the world mostly doesn't give half of a fuck unless it's used in sports, where it gives you an unfair advantage over those who don't use them.

But how can you gain an unfair advantage against -yourself-? That's idiotic. If you're working out to look good, then do what you need to do to get there faster and look better. Turns out the side-effects of rare or occasional are neither horrific nor permanent.

Came to say exactly this.

>being so insecure you need to take drugs.

Won't fix your autism OP

You're only allowed emotional and intellectual well-being when prescribed it, dude! Think of the student loan bills the doctors MUST HAVE to have learned their trade. If they don't profit from your visit then they'll starve from debt!

There is far too much double-think on it though, yeah.
As long as you have the capability to get and use them in a way that won't harm you, then it's all good in my eyes.
Anyone you'd compete against might see it differently though. Honor systems, handicaps, and whatnot.

I'm a med student, and this is a bit more complicated than that. Take for instance Modafinil and nootropics which are "intellectual steroids" , perfectly legal and widely acknowledged.

Are we also going to call Led Zeppelin, Jim Morrison and every single rock star in history for taking inspiration from actual drugs? Did they "cheat" to create their art?

Is it cheating to buy 500 dollar Nike shoes to play basketball when everyone else can barely afford Chucks? How about showing up to a 100m meet with top-of-the-line ultralight Mizuno shoes with epic grip against a bunch of other high schoolers who are running with old shoes?

At the end of the day, what you do with yourself and your life to achieve what is fundamentally YOUR own concern should not be judged.

Calling steroids "drugs" is hysterical to me, in a literal sense. It's hysteria, and to the rest of the world it's fucking hilarious how americans treat it

I absolutely agree.

In my eyes there really is no moral harm in any of it. There's pragmatic use, therapeutic value, progress in general. By all means I'd greenlight almost anything related.

The only issue is when facing aggression from someone who disagrees. Competitions and comparisons become hellishly absurd with honor scales to make competitors feel good. Limits on such things are necessary to keep the peace there.
But that should never affect personal usage. The stigma SHOULDN'T be attached to solo play whatsoever.

Literally hysterical is a very apt way to put it. Thank you for that.

The point where steroids do what natural training can't do is far away from most people. You can train naturally to a 300lbs bench, to a really good beach look, 17-inch arms and a 6-pack abs and girls feeling you up at the bar.

You can do all this without steroids. But if you want that "Instagram-with-100k-followers" look then yeah you need to either cycle or LIVE fitness. Fuck that. Cycle, get the pussy, get over this, scratch it off your list and move on with your life.

Or get rich. Works even better.

how would one go about getting steroids?

i dont even know where to start.

Getting rich is also one of the fastest way of getting steroids and/or drugs with which to efficiently plan out gains and enjoy yourself immensely. Staying rich helps.

I'd like to throw a parallel for the whole situation to anyone who cares.
To MMOs.
There are efficiency whores who will do anything for output. Level as fast as possible, gain as much money and items as possible, even if that requires paying real life money, except when that money would take longer to acquire than in game stuff.
There are social whores who will do anything to keep fair peace. Avoiding anything they, or their cliques, consider cheating.
Then there's PvP, players fighting against each other. That's the shitstorm. Even if you play entirely fair as much as possible, no one ever considers it truly fair. And if someone else wins, there must be 'cheating' going on somewhere.
Then finally there's casual players who laugh at the idea of getting anywhere. It's just a game, after all.

There's no such thing as equality. But people don't understand that.
It's your job as a player to decide how to find, gather, and use your advantages. As well as to decide whether you actually should.
And that is on of the few the beauties I truly find in life.

Roids will make you bigger, leaner, confident, tough, outgoing etc. As long as your diet is clean 80% of the time you won't run into any issues. Many people have been on roids for 30+ years and have no problems. Roids are no more dangerous than drinking when used properly.

You take roids ? Enjoy your disabled testicle

when for whatever reason you will have to hop off them steroids call me so I can fuck your gf for you since you wont be able to you limp dicked retard with fucked up sex drive

This is exactly what a friend of mine was saying till one day he felt really bad, he went to the doctor, had a blood test and now he is in an hospital bed... Seriously guys don't take roids, there is a reason why it is forbidden, and it has nothing to do with god as said

i started a cycle and stopped 3 weeks later after i realized i was losing hair

You will lose that hair eventually though. Going bald at some point in life is caused by genetics, roiding makes it happen earlier. Now you know you have the genes for male pattern baldness.

Your heart will fail eventually though. Heart failure at some point in life is caused by genetics, roiding makes it happen earlier. Now you know you have the genes for heart failure.

this is literally in the OP:

>As Steve Jobs said : A good life is a well lived life, not just a long life.

Idk man you gotta make your own decision it's not black and white like you should or shouldn't. You can either do it or not and live with the results of that choice.

That's pretty clever, dude. The end part doesn't fit though. You already know you have the genes for heart failure, roiding doesn't give you that information.

still worth it

I was going to answer you something but i did realize that my words are far beyond your comprehesion, you have no vision, so i will pass

Idiot 3 months of test cost like 30 bucks.

how the fuck is that "an arm too"

you dont need to go full rich piana to get juicy physique

the only people against responsible steroid use are modern luddites

Do you use caffeine to improve your performance? Do you ensure you have the most advanced gear that you can afford when doing an activity? Do you use recreational drugs to help you relax when you need to? We as humans use all the tools at our disposal to ensure our success in life. Why would we not use the fruits of decades of scientist research and experimentation to aid us in our daily lives?

There is absolutely no reason that tools that modern science has created to make us literal supermen, with no side effects (if done responsibility) are outlawed. IF steroids were legal and not taboo, we would have immensely better regulation and safety protocols. It's just the same logic for prohibition and marijuana. Its almost entirely based on 19th and 20th century morals

Pros:
Better progression at the gym and you can exceed your natural physical capabilities.

Cons:
It costs money.
It's illegal in many cases (I think)
It has side effects if not taken very cautiously; Emotional imbalance, acne, rashes, hair loss, and in the worst cases, roid gut, heart failure etc.
You will also lose all your progression from roids as soon as you get off them.
You will age about as well as a carton of milk.
If you don't buy from a secure source you will put all kinds of nasty shit into your body.

That's all I can think of at the top of my head.

Pic related.

Im almost graduating med school. Your post is ignorant. Do you know WHY your friend ended up in the hospital? What was the diagnosis? What drugs did he use, and at what dosage? Did he have preexisting conditions? How was his diet and lifestyle?

Get the fuck out of here with your ignorant fearmongering shit

weightlifting shoes didn't kill zyzz at 23.

I agree that if you use recreational drugs including alcohol you might as well roid, but your notion that steroids are comparable to a weightlifting belt is ludicrous.

>It costs money.
A cycle is usually cheaper than the equivalent amount of time's worth of "supplements"
>It's illegal in many cases (I think)
It's legal, decriminalised or unenforced nearly everywhere
>It has side effects if not taken very cautiously; Emotional imbalance, acne, rashes, hair loss, and in the worst cases, roid gut, heart failure etc.
Easily avoided with the right OCS and PCT
>You will also lose all your progression from roids as soon as you get off them.
Only if you stop lifting and eating properly nevermind the fact that blast and cruise is a thing
>You will age about as well as a carton of milk.
Kek ok
>If you don't buy from a secure source you will put all kinds of nasty shit into your body.
So buy from one of the many legit sources out there it's not fucking hard
>Pic related.
Lmao so on top of buying into all the momscience bs about AAS you're also a weab (and you probably think you can get that physique natty)
:cage:

>a 185cm 65Kg guy with League Of Legends in passion
What's wrong with being 6' and playing league ? I don't get your analogy

That's closer to a month if you're doing Test-E at something ~500 mg/wk (and that's using UGL pricing).

6' is manlet tier and video games are for autistic manchildren

Well I will share my experiences with roids.

First cycle was back in late 2013. I ran Tren A with Clomid as my PCT. I know people are not a fan of Tren only cycles, but I was just testing the waters. Ran around 75mg EOD, all my lifts went up substantially and my muscles started to pop a lot more. Not too much in pure size but it made me the biggest I ever had been. Symptoms involved slight shortness of breath, hard to climax during sex but never had dick issues beyond that, if anything it increased my sex drive. No acne or any of that, blood work was fine, bit of high blood pressure but that's about it. PCT went fine.

Second cycle was ran recently a few months ago. This time I ran just test enth, and I actually had to completely stop running it about 8 weeks in. My injection spots got really soar, I ended up getting acne all over my back and a bit on my face, and it made me really fucking itchy all over near my injection spots, like an inch that would not subside, equivalent to a sun burn almost, almost like hives, though the hives would only appear after eating high carb foods. My blood pressure skyrocketed and (having never experienced panic attacks before) it gave me panic attacks randomly and shortness of breath. I was running it light too at 500mg a week down to 300mg. Took 20 days to clear my system, last time I ever run a long ester. Lifts went up substantially when on with some good size gains (lots of water bloat in arms though)

Anyway it's probably the last time I ever fuck around with steroids. Tren is much more dangerous yet gave me much less sides and Test just fucked me up completely. I think I was actually developing polycythemia on Test, some people on TRT report getting it, it can be fatal.

Basically fuck steroids all together. If I had to run them again I would go with just Tren on really low doses and a solid PCT. Some people though it fucks up their dick completely and they need the test added in.

>You will also lose all your progression from roids as soon as you get off them.

As I understand, you only lose the gains that are beyond your natural potential. If you didn't exceed your limit, you won't deteriorate when you go off. I kinda feel that you did actually mean this and not that a hungry skeleton's muscles would shrink back their previous skeleton levels after they increased to a normal size from roiding.

>tren only cycle as your first cycle
also sounds like you got a really shitty source on that test or did something wrong with it

No, you lose all of them.
1.Because if you knew how to live and exercise to get that muscle and slight test increased to attain that "natural potential" you'd have it already
2.Your test level takes a nose dive after you get off so your body is just going to rebel.

need sex to have family

I think everyone should decide for themselves if they should use it or not.
Not everyone needs steroids in their lifes. People should look deep down into their heart and ask themselves

>why do i need steroids?
>can i be happy without them?

Obviously 90% of roiders are retarded dumb niggers who just pin like the retards they are without giving a second thought about it.

please go back to mumsnet

Tren only cycle went fine for me. Everybody handles steroids differently. Most people add in the test because they want a sex drive, or they deal with limp dick, also because Tren suppresses Test production hard and bitch tits. I never experienced any of those problems though, it just it hard for me to cum.

I got more gains, I felt better, I got no acne, my lifts went up more, I got more lean running just Tren compared to when I ran just Test, but that's just how my body handles it.

The Test E I bought was from a highly reputable source. It wasn't the source, it was the effects it had on me individually. For whatever reason my body did not take it well. I was developing polycythemia vera, search it up, large amounts of TRT users deal with it, many of whom are fucked because they need the test to live normal lives yet taking it fucks their lives up even more.

Some people can handle Test just fine, I would say the vast majority probably can, but it's still dangerous if taken in high dosage. Even TRT has risks associated with it. I developed insanely bad acne on Test, I got hives, itchy skin, insanely soar injection spots, and panic attacks. The worst was probably the back acne which I never experience much acne and legit half my back had acne on it after and a bit on my face. The itching also was so fucking bad, there was no relief to it. It was like getting bit over and over again by red ants, it made sleeping for me almost impossible. Again many TRT users experience the same symptoms.

Tren A only was a much better cycle for me and I never dealt with half the issues I experienced with Test E. Fact is people handle drugs differently. Anybody running their first cycle needs to at least avoid the long esters.

Yeah everyone responds to AAS differently I guess
Just look at people like Bostin Loyd and Jerry Ward versus Phil Heath or Jon Skywalker
A lot of it depends on your starting body composition and health as well as genetics
Might be worth looking into SARMs if AAS don't work well with you

homebrew, start up cost a few hundred bucks after that you can brew a 200mg/10ml vial with less than $7
find a roiding friend and sell a few vials here and there and you'll stay on profit

I've been on test for years now.
Shit is great.

I use winny or anavar (when I have the money) for cutting alongside t3.

Never really blast any mass gaining stuff because I don't wanna be huge.

I love test, makes life way better than it was before.

Blood tests have always come back fine.
idgaf about my nuts being smaller than naturally, gf hasn't even noticed a difference in them as they got smaller gradually.

Really? Imagine a recovering anorexic who is practically a skeleton. In this situation their muscles will grow even without training by just eating. They eat and bulk up to look like an average person. Consider if they took roids while recovering. They'd eat a little more to gain weight faster and the roids would increase their muscle mass faster too. They could reach the same normal looking body in a shorter time.

Are you saying that, if they roided and got off, their muscles would shrink back to their previous skeleton levels because the growth happened under the effect of roids? I don't think this is what you mean but please do clarify what you believe. In the non-roiding situation nothing happens as the person only reached a muscular level that would be maintained by just eating at maintenance.

5'6 hehe xd

No one has ever maintained any muscle they needed to do roids to attain.
The fact that they decided to do enough steroids to get 5 dedicated years worth of muscle says everything you need to know.

They physically are incapable of producing the test and have an inability create a physical environment where they will be able to build that muscle. They will also have no idea of how to exercise in a way as a natural to produce the most muscle or even maintain what they have.

It's a short cut to those gains. And anyone who's lazy and impatient enough to take that shortcut will more then likely have to stay on that shortcut to maintain anything.

No idea where to get roids and the constant need to take them past an uncertain point, and the need for constant PCT after a cycle just doesn't appeal to me. If they found a magic steroid that didn't need a PCT, id be onboard in seconds

>As I understand, you only lose the gains that are beyond your natural potential.

And what is that potential just after the cycle?

You're like a little child.

HGH

My first point still stands though.

And how much would that be per month?

>No one has ever maintained any muscle they needed to do roids to attain.

This is what I said before, that only the gains that go beyond what could be potentially achieved without roids are lost when going off. So I suppose we do agree, after all. I just wasn't able to get that from what you initially said.

I don't get what you're asking or why you're angry. I'm curious as to how roids work. I think children are more curious so I suppose I am childlike in that respect. What is it that you want to tell me?

/r/steroidsourcetalk or the AAS section of most bodybuilding forums

You're like a child after the cycle hormonally, lol.

Just ignore what this boards tells you about roids breh

You keep almost all gains if you're under or at your natty limit. you only lose what you gained above the natural limit.

How strict are the laws regarding steroid purchase? Is it something you're likely to be caught and penalized on?

It entirely depends on where you live, in Mexico you can buy HGH off the shelf as a health product but in Sweden you can be arrested for looking like you use steroids

I live in the US.

>Jon Skywalker

That guy is an example of a dumb cunt that pins because of an inferiority complex. He is an emotional mess.

You wasted so much space by writing like a retard.

Like you said, there is almost no reason to not use roids in a safe, controlled manner.
The only reasons that you shouldn't are if you have pre-existing medical conditions, have addiction problems or have serious mental problems.

Lets be honest guys. Most people who are against steroids are dyels and haters. Everyone tells you to not do it for your health, but those same people dont take care of their problems, drink often, smoke, have absolutely shit diets containing loads of sugar and some even take drugs. Taking steroids does alot less damage to your body than drinking every weekend like normies do.

I'm hopping on some test in 5 months. First I'm having a tummy tuck and my gyno/excess skin removed and aftet I'm healed I'll first train a month again and then go /fraud/. I would've taken it a long time ago but my surgeries would have alot less effect then.

The pros are considerably higher than the cons.

The fact that it's a felony for simply possessing it is already pushing me away, that and no one is willing to give their private and "safe" source for fear of being busted. No one trusts anyone and no one wants to trust anyone.

No excessive drug and alcohol use with a pre-existing hearth disease killed zyzz. Roids were even the least of his problems you uninformed fuckface. And in the 23 years he lived he had more fun ans slayed more bitches than you will in your life. Like another user said, I'd rather live a short fullfilling life than a long empty one.

Yall gay n shit.
Check your blood, do TRT doses if you must.
Get your levels to above 800-1000.
You will get some miniscule gains and fat burning, but you'll feel like a Greek god.
IF you want gains go for 500 mg and pepper your angus, cause you fucked.

all i got from reading this thread is

>this board is full of ignorant teenagers
>people are so desperate for pussy they will do anything even if it impacts their health

lmao at you idiots. if you can't get pussy now, you won't get it on roids either.

>in Sweden you can be arrested for looking like you use steroids
is this actually true?

>Not everything is about sex
>Kids and family
Dude. We need to talk.

Maybe get more friends? I know atleast 8 people I could call now to get gear and I haven't even searched around for it. 3 of them I trust very well and 1 I would even trust with my life. You must know one guy that is serious into bodybuilding?

And yes it's a crime to posses them but a shitload of people carry around drugs and weed to public places and never get caught. You having some test in a closet has a very low chance, almost non existant, of getting found out.

I know no one who is serious into bodybuilding. I live in a city of 30k and have no large gyms.

Not trying to become big lenny

"HGH gut" is a common misconception about HGH usage
The gut only comes about with people taking massive amounts of HGH AND SLIN, it takes a while to develop and can be "undone"
If you're that afraid of real GH (or you can't source or afford it) look into MK-677 or GHRPs