Founder fired just 5 mins after ICO, owns 33% of the tokens, will dump anytime. GET OUT NOW

Discord PnD groups are loving this shit. Book your profits now or regret later.

Dont trust me, DYOR

Check out the discord PnD shills who will bash me below.

Dont say /biz did not help / warn you.

We all knew it was a scamm since the beginning

this post is pajeet grade street diarrhea

You make this FUD thread every few hours. Fuck off, pajeet.

Faggot, this is NOT FUD, and I am not a pajeet. I bought a shit ton of this in the ICO.

Thought I was fucked after the shady team fired the CEO who went away with 33% of all tokens.

This shit was 40% below ICO price for days. PnD groups pumped this to ICO price yesterday. Feels so comfy to flipped my bag. Never touching this piece of shit again.

If you hate money, buy this shit.

Wah wah wah.
The tokens are locked per smart contract, idiot. They'll be released AFTER achieving milestones and getting votes from token holders.
You're a stupid brainlet and the CEO being replaced was a good thing.

FUD

tokens are locked, devs will not receive ANY tokens until token holders (us) vote to release them during milestones. the founder is an entrepreneur who put the pieces together then stepped down after the ico so they could put a dude from GoPro in his place. original CEO is still an advisor.

low tier fud

Let me guess, you sold the dip? LMAO, you probably also bought when Eth was below $300 and got into Tier 3.
I bought within the first 10 minutes and got a price of .0018 ETH, never went below that on ED.

hahahahahah trying to fud to get it cheap. MISSED the train buddy, it ain't going back to yesterday's under ICO price. Still got a chance to ride this to $4 though.

fucking kek, I was in the first tier fag and I sold at 0.0046 avg

Which PnD group are you from ?

>Which PnD group are you from ?
Says the fuding faggot. You're not going to buy lower. This project is as legit as it gets, kys.

Why would you complain about buying at ICO when it's like double that right now? lmao

Fuds a coin after selling, real classy, piece of filth.

kek pajeet, its not Fudding. Its warning ppl about this scam

If you hate money, stick with this shit

Muh scam.
You sound dumber by the minute.

Why do you sage the thread if you are so convinced about your arguments, PnD shill ?

I love wheh anons are (((concerned))) about other people's money.

It's almost the same when these same anons are (((telling you))) some coin is (((mooning))).

Hahahahahah. I wish I had your personal addresses so I could come around and slice your throats with a soap can lid.

I didn't sage it, idiot. What are you talking about?
You're the one making false statements.

lolwut, sage the thread and when called out for it, call me an idiot for making false statements. Classic PnD shill behavior

Ok, sure.
Anything else to say?
How is this a scam? You also didn't address any of the responses itt and only shitposted.

you're joking about that last part r-right?

LMAO why are you feeding the faggot troll?

Is he worried about other cryptos out there, ahhahahahaha "g-guys, out of 11000 currencies on the market, my hard research shows this one's a scam, d-don't buy anons, take this benevolent advice he-he"

Worried pajeet piss me off.

Go back to "please buy my bags" mooning threads you pathetic street shitting faggots hahaha

read the subject and the comment of the post, fucking brainlet

Hey faggot you have to make another thread, not even pity bumping works for you, sorry cunt, but you'll have to buy for more than a dollar :( :( :(

Wish you acted sooner on this :(

There was a short dip yesterday and it touched $1 but only for an hour :(

You should've been faster - but you're a retarded pajeet poor disgusting faggot, you can't act fast on RetarDelta.

You'll make it though. I believe in you. Post by post and you'll make your rupees. Not even mentioning the money you'll get when pic related moons.

kek OP

bizfags like to ignore advice, buy high, sell low, and post pink wojaks

They dont see the obvious problem with the founder being removed just after the ICO, before anything tangible is implemented.

Expect another stack of pink wojaks in few weeks for this shitcoin

It's just not safe nowadays to invest in coins that started off with an ICO, both Russia and China are on the verge of completely banning Crypto and the ICO mechanism.

Most countries are going to start issuing their own Crypto currencies, most of the shit you see here is going to become defunct by next year.

With the exception of BTC of course, how else are people going to purchase CP online?

Three (one, lel, vpn) plebbit spacing faggots worried about a coin - the thread.

Again - wish I had your address faggot. I would chop your head off.

sage

Just to be safe.

bagholding faggot getting aggressive

Answer a simple question:

was the Founder removed immediately after the ICO was over OR not ?

>bagholding

LMFAO. So retarded. So deluded. Definitely an arkie, and probably linklet. Discord Telegram "TA reading" faggot pajeet is worried about this little gem and he tries to meme it back into sub dollar range.

Sad. If you stick a sharpie up your pooper I'll send 5K mods I promise.

> does not answer a simple, factual Yes / No question
> calls me deluded

fucking kek

I will repeat faggot, answer this simple question:

was the Founder removed immediately after the ICO was over OR not ?

Hahahahahhahahah pathetic little nigger. Vitalik will drop Ethereum any day now! And it's infinite supply! Run!

LMFAO little faggot. You missed the ground floor, go kill yourself and make another COPE thread haha.

it's rory

>haha deluded fucking nigger, shills a coin, cringes to answer a yes / no question: displays the degree of delusion

Please add "while his portfolio is up 93% since buying this on monday night".

Stay mad, arkie. You won't get my MOD cheap, you'll pay premium for it lil nigga. Also, do the pic related.

watch the order books on ED the price you see now will crash hard, lot of ppl pick it up at .55 and it will go sub 1 usd once it goes on another exchange

Good, I can get more Modem then.

where tf do i find these discords

lol worst FUD ever