Fat hate

Are they mentally ill or something

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H89QQfXtc-k
independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/mario-gotze-borussia-dortmund-metabolic-disorder-withdrawn-indefinitely-a7602576.html
youtube.com/watch?v=a0F9bOgt-es
youtu.be/-4EDhdAHrOg
youtube.com/watch?v=RL3S0JCD_MY
apa.org/about/policy/parenting.aspx
nutritionfacts.org/topics/diabetes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=H89QQfXtc-k

>Association for Size Diversity and Health (ASDAH)

lmao

he feels
so
fucking
cool
it is not even possible

>False equivalence

>A common way for this fallacy to be perpetuated is one shared trait between two subjects is assumed to show equivalence, especially in order of magnitude, when equivalence is not necessarily the logical result.[2] False equivalence is a common result when an anecdotal similarity is pointed out as equal, but the claim of equivalence doesn't bear because the similarity is based on oversimplification or ignorance of additional factors. The pattern of the fallacy is often as such: "If A is the set of c and d, and B is the set of d and e, then since they both contain d, A and B are equal". d is not required to exist in both sets; only a passing similarity is required to cause this fallacy to be able to be used.

>False equivalence arguments are often used in journalism[3][4] and in politics, where the minor flaws of one candidate may be compared to major flaws of another.

(((who))) could be behind this video

>Script by Deb Burgard
Burgerd
Burger
Hmmm

Why is she a parent

>Metabolic disorders

thanks for the mammaries

Why do you guys hate fat people? It is their choice so why even care. I understand if it is them making their kids fat too then that's messed up, but being fat doesn't affect you at all. Let people be positive about their self image regardless of societies ridiculous standards.

independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/mario-gotze-borussia-dortmund-metabolic-disorder-withdrawn-indefinitely-a7602576.html

Nice bait.

A family health plan at my company is $1300/mo, mostly because of the obesity epidemic and communist government that forces private enterprise to insure retards who don't take care of themselves.

Let's say I'm an entrepreneur with $100mm. I want to start a health insurance firm for a niche market -- fit people. There are strict qualifiers -- you must be under age 50. You must be under 15% body fat (male) or 23% body fat (female), with annual caliper tests. You must be able to run a mile in under 8 minutes. You can't abuse any recreational drugs. No preexisting conditions.

This company cannot exist. It's illegal. Voluntary money pooling by healthy people to keep costs down is illegal.

I honestly wouldn't be shocked if my true health care costs, as a healthy 26 year old, were less than $20/mo. Instead, I pays $115 per pay period, which is only half of the premium (company gets the rest).

Thanks fatties. Thanks to you, I essentially have a car payment every month for a car I'll never get to see or drive. Just so you can be fat.

Day of the rope for fatties, when?

More like how

Lmao

>Day of the rope for fatties, when?

Rope wont hold them. You would need steel cables.

Roid pills can fuck up your bowels. Real men use needle.

I love fat people. The more there are, the more my fitness means something. Only sad thing is my fat friends who seem to get more bitter as I progress. It's pitiful.

F

/thread

How is this not a /cgl/ banner?

kek

Amy (((Herskowitz))) of course, who else?

I ain't clicking that shit nigga

Riku is my waifu that cunt should burn in hell.

>It is their choice
That's exactly the reason I hate them
If they couldn't help it, I wouldn't blame them
>so why even care
Muh taxdollaridoos
The fucking smell
The fact that they're consistently in the way
The fact that they're toddlers, whining and blaming everything around them for every problem in their life
The fact that they try to normalise their shitty lifestyle and ACTIVELY lie about health issues

Must I go on

They're in denial. They're subhuman and nobody likes them.

are those all the same person in different poses

>niggers are human
>fat people are just a different breed

I thought that was her meal

This desu.

In America we are told not to make fun of people for things they don't choose, which is an annoying but reasonable standard.

Then PC fucks and also normies for some fucking reason tell us "why make fun of people for the choices they make bro? just let them live" (and then they also make fun of you for every anti-social decision you make)

Pick one, faggots.

This is the ultimate redpill on fat acceptance

I love how easily this can be switched to talk about trannies

>even under the guise of living in women's social roles, the person born male is still a man

the fat spreads to their brain and they can't think clearly, it's like a cancer, you can't live with it, you need to remove it or die eventually

This is a criminal offense in my country.

damn I feel really bad for fat people, it's like their possessed with a demon of gluttony

youtube.com/watch?v=a0F9bOgt-es

Is it bad that I got aroused by this?

If orange lost weight she'd be quite cute.

But she won't. So she will never be.

samo srbi

>queer parent
This is a lesbian mother, raising a child without a proper father figure
>day drinking
This is a lesbian mother, raising a child without a proper father figure who also is under the influence of alcohol while looking after a toddler

Wew lad. I can only guess what that child will endure throughout his childhood. He will probably end up mentally ill and trying to get his dick cut off at some point in his 20s

Nothing wrong w a lil alcohol if that's what u are implying homo

Haha I concur

They're outside, with friends, doing something they enjoy,

I'm sitting inside, in my boxers, shitposting on a Taiwanese basket-weaving forum. There are worse things.

No recreational drug, i hope you mean alcohol to because else your just stupid.

Your take is spot on. I'd be alright with universal health care if it were only applicable to conditions/injuries that a healthy individual could not avoid. It would be tricky to make the dividing line though.

I hold to the belief that if any woman is slender, I'd be able to partake, if you know what I mean. Just get skinny, some guy will want you. Bring on the butterfaces.

Replace "drug" with "alcohol" and half the weight of the situation is gone already.

>will probably end up mentally ill and trying to get his dick cut off at some point in his 20s

And she'll claim that's a normal thing, or that he made the right choice.

I get sad when I think about or see fat people that I can just tell would be really attractive if they weren't whales. It's sad, we could have a pretty decent looking population, but no.

>tfw suddenly feel better after seeing the like/dislike ratio

>go to the gym about 9 hours a week. I bust my ass on the elliptical. I only eat fresh fruits and veg and lean proteins.

>small fat at 5'2 and 190lbs

this chick is 5'2" and 180lbs, for reference

Clearly the patriarchy puts extra calories in her fruits and veg and lean protein.

youtu.be/-4EDhdAHrOg

Replace nail with fat, and pain with immobility.

>fruits

There's nothing healthy about fruit sugar. Fructose promotes insulin resistance in the liver and eventually the WAT, leading to hyperinsulemia that inhibits lipolysis

fake and gay

/cgl/ made their banners after voting had ended, because they did not follow the contest regularly to see when they would be up

u mad

>and then they also make fun of you for every anti-social decision you make
that's the key. most people in general society are overweight so it's socially inacceptable to mock them.

My wallet says otherwise

youtube.com/watch?v=RL3S0JCD_MY

What does WAT stand for? Could you go into a bit more detail about how the process you describe here works, if possible? I have a friend who drinks a ton of fruit juice all the time so I feel like I ought to know this.

I hate him because this fat chick fucked a good looking dude so she'll always use that as "I can get fit-hot guys no matter how much I weight!" and it will always be fat.

That fucking smug look on her face enrages me.

It should be illegal to fuck fat women. They need to learn their place.

what the fuck?

apa.org/about/policy/parenting.aspx
read carefully you autist

is an idiot, sugar doesn't cause insulin resistance, fat does. Read more below:

nutritionfacts.org/topics/diabetes/
Though that said your friend shouldn't be drinking fruit juice anyways.

That girl should really go on Secret Eaters. Maybe also keep track of her time at the gym because I know she's lying out of her fat ass

This is a fitness board. You're welcome if you're trying to improve your fitness or lurking. Otherwise, go away.

>Italian trying to prevent burgers from being burgers
The man is fighting a losing battle.

She's beautiful

She looks like Meredith mixed with Kevin from the Office that is not pleasant at any weight.

You're a fucking moron; if you eat fruit there is fiber which prevents the sugar from spiking your insulin levels.

If you drink fruit juice, there is no fiber so it will spike your insulin levels.

This is basic nutrition you illiterate fuck; are you a nigger or something?

What, do you never eat fruit? What the fuck are you talking about you stupid piece of shit? Fucking think before you post stupid shit you heard from your pedophile uncle when he was molesting you.

well duh

>triggered

are you a fruit or something?

>There's a big problem with the center of our research on weight and health.
>sharp inhale
>What's the problem? Well; picture a society made up of, dogs.
>sharp inhale
>Let's say poodles are the classiest group
>inhaling intensifies
Fucking lord kill me now.

holy shit user this is the first feel i've had in a while. i want this life so bad.

>economic feel

that italian teacher is fighting the good fight.

>mannagia la miseria.

I'm sure she's a bad parent for a host of other reasons, but I have nothing wrong with a parent having a drink... it's called being an adult.

>you will never see a day come when mental health is taken seriously in the USA and everyone past the "overweight" category is forced to attend mental health evaluations to find the root cause of their food addiction, then subsequently forced to attend exercise and nutrition classes with mandatory requirements, and failing to meet those requirements repeatedly resulting in fines and eventual incarceration in a fat concentration camp

we actually need these people to die early deaths. we're paying for a slow form of eugenics.

Actual educated T1D here, sugar combined with something like fat or fibre does not cause insulin resistance to a measurable degree, but sugar alone does.
>sugary drinks
>starbucks "coffee"
>candy
>ice cream

I would

Back to your containment board!

I don't know what the worst one is. I'd guess Rikku, but Auron is played by a massive fag who doesn't even have a beard.

I can't decide familia.

Tidus with down syndrome seems pretty accurate though.

>tfw your semi-feminist gf who is super sensitive about social justice issues has started to hate fat people, transtrenders, idpol and feminazis since she started lifting with you
>tfw she falls alseep on your shoulder election night when Trump has a solid lead, whispering softly just before she falls alseep "I hope he wins"

This is actually great. I lost 40lbs recently but I still have a long way to go, given that I'm skelly now and have 0 muscle mass. This is a great reminder to keep working and not become arrogant due to partial success. I too feel superior to fat people sometimes, which is wrong since I'm no position to judge them yet. Every noob needs to see this image.

wrong board retard

what did they mean by this?

also, make it stop

How so? Lifting made her hate fat people cause she saw how easy losing weight (and preventing weight gain) is once one takes diet and excercise even a little seriously. And as always, one's hatred of beta stuff increases with one's lifts.

meant for

What?

She looks great

im not watching that video again