/fraud/ steroids general

chinese flintstone vitamins general

prev: ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK

read ALL of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your retarded questions

reminder: alex is still banned. report on sight.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/dka2R
amazon.de/gp/product/B0090188GS/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A16CSBVABRI04H
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

/degenerategeneral/

reminder: only degnerates cheat.

ok

>inb4 it dies 20 posts in cause most US frauders are not around at this time

not that I have much of worth to post either kek

>chinese flintstone vitamins

Where to get tren from? Thanks

> tfw roiding manlet with acne, stretch marks and disproportionate lats struts round the gym smiling as everyone stares at him
> doesnt realize everyone is staring at what a state he is

>disproportionate lats
what did he mean by this

>tfw depressed

Looking like an insecure kite

LOL was alex banned for just being a faggot?

>hes bigger than me so he must be insecure

Insecure because he's so inconfident in his appearance he takes to serious chemical crutches to change it

>manlet
>bigger than anyone

Dont forget the hairline, bald manlets

At least he doesn't complain about it on the internet because his masculinity is threatened by a manlet of all things.

Now you see the first guy's predicament. He's smaller than a manlet.

>sees retard shitting and pissing himself in real life
>ahaha guys guess what i just saw

>"HIS MASCULINITY IS THREATENED BY THAT RETARD"

Nobody goes online to talk shit on a retard who shat or pissed himself.

>what are tard stories

accidentally shilled something for lulz --> ban --> ban evasion + another ban x2 --> here we are

y u hatin on his cobramode aesthetics

What can i do to not look like shit unflexed?

Why not open an SHG (steroid hate general) and stop shitting up this thread? You should know by now that nobody really gets honestly triggered here so why try?

>inb4 all my h8 is just b8 m8
try harder then, not funny or worth a discussion

>>what are tard stories

fucking hilarious.

up the dose. and manage your glycogen and hydration better

cut

>unflexed

What?

>not flexing 24/7 (yes even while sleeping)

Stop frauding, thats the root of shitty aesthetics

Is it true that when on the juice you don't need rest days?

absolute bs, i have DOMS for 3 days even on a blast

yeah prolly just the water and glycogen

lmao

recovery and protein synthesis is improved, but you will not become a superhuman. 7 day splits are possible but hella retarded.

>three girls want to have a foursome
>I'm confused as hell
They constantly admire my muscles. How can I deal with three girls at once and make sure they all get a good time? Does it even matter?

Is 300 test enanthate a week for 20 weeks enough for first cycle or should i double it to 600?

Should I add an oral like dbol or tren ace?

Can I cruise on 50 prop EOD for a couple months afterwards instead of pct?

>yfw most of /fraud/ doesn't even look like they roid

Tell them to organize coming over to yours and to bring enough food

Minimum 500 a week.
You can.
Yes.

DOMS is just inflammation. Doesn't mean shit.

Marathon runners get doms for example

While I know there is no source talk I just have a question about the mark up between online and real life sources. What is the typical price difference?

Also what bf% should you start at to minimise estro sides?

Do i need a tan, faggots?

imgur.com/a/dka2R

>mfw i never trained legs

Eroids is good. It has sources broken down by country too. NB mods I'm not mentioning a source just an aggregator of sources

You don't need rest days as a natty. Just don't be retarded about volume and exercise selection

You look fine to me. Though, this is coming from a pale guy.

Is it true that once I start injecting Test, I can't stop?
I've heard the following happens when you stop
>No / Heavily Reduced testosterone production
>Losing a large amount of the gains you got
>Potential Mantits

>roiding for this

Probably because people's perceptions of why a roider looks like have been thrown way out of whack by all the 300lb 5% bodyfat pros on grams of test and HGH and slin

I buy muh test e at 30-35$ a vial online, never in person

Low low low so you can bulk and get good nutrient partitioning. Under 10% if you can manage it.

Please tan

Great chest. Back could use work, I can tell even from the front. Delts too.

i'm going for my first blood test to try and get trt. what's a low amount for a 28 year old male?

Is there a chart or something for what t levels are in young men? All I can find is 'average' ones, which include people from 17 up to 70 for fuck sake.

wouldnt hurt tbH, not to imply you would NEED it tho

>>No / Heavily Reduced testosterone production
>what is pct
>>Losing a large amount of the gains you got
>what is not roiding way past your natty limit
>>Potential Mantits
>what is AI

They only use that average. Yes it's stupid.

Unless you're consistently

>pct
>Al
I am retarded and I am not aware of what these mean

Once they see your shrunken balls they'll just leave anyway

Ai stops oestrogen effects, pct is lifelong shit to counteract your fucked hormonal system

>lifelong
heh

post cycle therapy and aromatase inhibitors

ask me how i know you did not read the wiki mentioned in the OP

>better be a skinny dyel manlet rather than a trapezoid one.
we just cant win can we. might as well get as big as fuck cant do shit about my height and i sure as fuck dont want to be a weak DYEL manlet.

for some docs the cutoff is even lower, like 200 or less

t. got denied trt having 225 lel

how the fuck do you have no abs?

Your face looks bloated as fuck dude.

i didnt even finish my very first blast so whatever.

hmm

check the updated link imgur.com/a/dka2R

i store alot of fat in my back so its not really shredded, but i think it doesnt look too bad and decent enough proportions.
Delts grew the most so far, but again im not even finish with my first blast.
Defo not neglecting any muscle groups tho (except legs).

because im not shredded and store alot of water? im not going to cut on a blast

yes

its shredded otherwise

>defo not neglecting any muscle groups tho (except legs)

switched from 2xlegs/wk to adding another upper push day myself and fucking loving it

legs are a meme

>semi-related

this is the result of shaving ONE FUCKING THIGH kek, maybe you were right about dem dere lasers

You look good man ignore the meanposters. I'd say get a tan though. I don't get tan so I'll probably give mt2 a whirl when it starts to warm up
How frequently can I work calves and abs? Every other day ok if I'm eating 4500 cal a day?

>how frequently can I work calves and abs?

personally I don't train them anymore, but what I was doing prior was 2x/week heavy, seated calf raises, and then stairclimber/incline walking or running for cardio (every day)

works great, but for abs I can't offer much advice. I like to just train mine 1x/week

Lose weight and get on mt2

literally whenever you want as long as DOMS will not interfere with your heavy lifts

Have you guys ever gotten a noticeable "alphaness" that you can attribute to a compound? I wonder if m-tren would give that since it has such a high androgenic rating.

What length are you shaving them? I have to change my arms and back of hands with a #1 so I don't look like an ape.

How to cycle Tren E and Test E? I don't know what amounts of each to use and for how long. I want to cut with it if that helps.

what's a proper mt2 protocol since I'm too lazy to tab over to google

going to try it out this spring/summer I think since I accidentally bought an extra $100 in buttcoin and have nothing to buy

>what length are you shaving them?

that pic is with a #2, did the same on my arms and I like it. Against the grain, not with. I've tried 3/4 before and 1 as well, 1 is awkwardly short and doesn't look right, 3/4 keep it too long but just whack the ends off and it looks like shit

A good starting dose would be 1g (1000mg) a week of each

i used to do some retarded shit when i first started roiding, a total of like almost 250 sets per week. now i do 75-80 or so, and my gains have literally like doubled.

How to manage Glycogen?

How long have you been lifting & roiding for?

You aren't ready for steroids, I was not ready when I started and I can tell you, do more research or you will end up with hideous scars all over you chest and will have a 4k lazer and cortisone steroid injection therapy starting tomorrow to remove them

>tfw finally gonna be able to take my shirt off after 4 years

lifting 1.8 years

roiding 4 months, 3 months into blast, 1 month of blast left

strategic carb consumption and hydration. google it, too long to explain in detail here between hustlin work and shitposting in other threads kek

What were your stats at the start of your blast?

Also, how tall are you?

Imo your back is still small in proportion

Just do more rowing it'll blow your upper back up

Any reason you stopped training them? Doesn't take much time, I'll probably start working both every other day.

As for mt2 I don't remember the protocol research I did so sorry can't help there. I do remember google search shows that there's a very standard effective dosing though so it's not like it has to be "dialed in".

I was jut starting to run it when I relapse last year, I pinned a front loading dose and a few standard ones and didn't experience any facial flushing or nausea though.

I shouldn't say I stopped entirely, I still train them just 1x/week. I only did that because I subbed dedicated trap work in on the days I would normally do them, and switched them to my 'weak point day' instead. Seems to be working better that way.

as far as mt2 goes, I just want to make sure I don't go full leather mode, just a very light bronzing would be great. I'll look into it more.

best hypertrophy oriented routine in your opinion? been juicing and lifting mainly for strength for ages, i need to actually look like i lift too and the usual size blocks in my programming dont do enough. gimme your dank secrets, aesthetic /fraud/s!

78kg before, 88kg now.

>height

5'11" MASTER RACE, EMPORER OF MANLETS, COURTESAN OF LANKLETS, THE BALANCE, YING AND YANG, THE AVATAR

>lifts
404 error

i have been rowing like crazy since starting my BnC. I went from having zero back muscle to this, in 3 months. So all i need is time. Otherwise you are right

You're about the same height as I am then.

I'm also at 88kg, but my BF% is probably between 16 and 20% right now, which is awful.

I'm hoping my cycle will help me reach a decent bf% before the summer comes around.

What are you taking rn?

> taking roids to be 88kg

At my best i was 92kg, 8% bf at 6'0. Natural.

pics?

>people expect me to be 100kg, 6% shredded after 3 months of roiding and less than 2 years of lifting

okay faggot

currently on a simple 500 test blast.

>cycle for cutting
waste of gains brah

>cycle
waste of gains

All gone im afraid, been seriously ill for over a year and havent stepped in a gym for 5 months as a result...

Do you guys know of anything worth buying in Iceland that you can't get in the states? I'd ask nderachore but he's probably busy fucking some super model.

Better post a hot woman if you want help

why did i see this coming in clear detail

ROIDS MADE ME ABLE TO SEE THE FUTURE

that too yes lol

I, too, delete all my pictures as soon as what they portray does not equal real life anymore. I have no pictures of my parents because now that they are deceased they stopped looking like their pictures.

kek

hes right tho, i once was 250lbs 4% but i have no pics cause the shame of not looking like that anymore was too much, sorry

Has any one had acne problems post pct?

I broke out a little on shoulders/upper back and mostly subsided after my cycle (was never that bad) but then after I finished everything completely I started getting cystic acne on my mid and lower back.

I almost never get it on upper back or shoulders, my chest and face are completely clear, buy my lower and mid back (like mid lats and down) get these inflamed, deep zits that have little to no pus just blood and oil under a lot of pressure.

My derm prescribed doxycycline but I'm worried it will come right back after. Did my cycle fuck up my skin?

Is British dragon a legit site

PCT acne is normal, nearly everyone gets it

Im trying out alot of acne treatment method myself currently, but i think this shit right here

amazon.de/gp/product/B0090188GS/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A16CSBVABRI04H

>benzoyl peroxid

works really great. no guarantee tho because ive been using it for a few days myself