/fit feels/

>tfw Only thing I am looking forward to every day is going to the gym with my buddy
>tfw 3.5 hours left

same here but i don't have any friends

same

This

Same

this

Same

>tfw the only thing i look forward to is getting high alone on saturday night spending 8 hours straight glued to a screen browsing memes
Help

Kinda the same, but at least I have this going on for me. Some of you are most likely poltards that would hang me asap given the chance cause I'm not white, but thank you Veeky Forums, cause thanks to you I'm not a fat slob anymore. We're all gonna make it

Same

Same

> the the gym saved me from drug and alcohol abuse, disciplined me, saving money, feel like a million bucks

> tfw a part of me inside wants to go on a weekend coke binge :(. Only thing stopping me is knowing it will affect my training and won't be able to get in the gym

> weekend coke binge

Fuck man, stick to oats

>beer
>creatine

Also same

I would just go on a binge. Hate myself after it. Repeat 2 to 3 weeks later. Wasn't a daily user. Never let it get past a weekend thing

this desu

>tfw take extra rest day because exhaustion

LITERALLY GOING INSANE

>tfw started to lift so I could go to EDM festivals shirtless and slay sloots
>tfw since I've started roiding I've gone completely off EDM and only listen to gangsta rap and metalcore

In the ER two weekends in a row because my friend attempted suicide. Pic related

What a failure

are you me

They seem to like to cause a rackus when ever I'm around I suppose

nigga go on a weekend coke binge.

Just have balance.

Coke and balance is a hard task unless you're new at it

>lost 16kg
>feelsgood
>retard sloots calling me unhealthy saying I'm too skinny
>mfw I realise they're doing this to justify their hamplanet-waiting-to-happen tendencies

tfw no gym buddy

this desu senpai

lol when nerds first get addicted to lifting and it literally takes over their whole personality. Don't worry, you will all get through this phase, move on and cultivate other hobbies and stop torturing everyone with pictures of your "gains". You have a healthy outlet, big deal, stop making it sacrosanct you fucking newbs. See you in three months when you're tendinitis fucks you up, just like every other newfag that gets addicted

What happened user?

Stay mad DYEL

(checked)
Hey, who made those pictures? I'm looking for the whole collection since years

I have been doing coke once a month for a couple of years now. Mostly really shitty coke tho.

>大工牛乳
does Mio do GOMAD? this also needs a sips edit

Former drug addict here. Amphetamines, Cocaine and other stuff ruined my life. I lost everything.
Gym basically saved my life and my mental health.
I go to the gym everyday. Beside of working, fucking sloots and gym i have nothing and i feel nothing.
Im clean for two years but everyday i want to go back to just doing drugs. I feel like nothing matters and i will never feel happines because fucked up my dopamine production with drug abuse. Also cant fall in love. Empty fucking sex and empty promises.

Got some gains tho. Pic related.

the only buddies i have are my gym buddies

delet this :((

most poltards arent white you moron, theres a HWNDU stream where /pol/ invades the live stream and half are asian/white/mexican/wog etc.

i'm glad you're going gym but honestly man, don't ever be a cookie cutter again falling for "drugs xD".

Live a clean healthy life and make your reality great so you don't need to escape into drug land.

>Also cant fall in love

Fuck off with that bullshit, you should be looking for awesome buddies that you can rely on and enjoy life with. Females shouldn't be priority or matter unless they are amazing.

>tfw you can't just wait like in Elder Scrolls so it's always time to go to the gym.

Post ass

I have no idea how to make male friends.

I have aquaintances but yes, same.

I don't make any effort to get friends, all my old friends were from school wich was in a different city. My friends have just drifted apart when I started getting fit. It's hard to get new ones when your 26.

Joined a small local gym last week though already ran into some people I used to know as a kid.

>tfw local girls and milfs mire my juicy delts

Weed is okay if injected on the weekends but weekdays you cant smoke up bra you gotta have more disciprine find stuff you can do without the drug. Be productive so all the noise and boredom goes in the back ground also prague em

>when drugs started fucking up your sleep so you can't even do this anymore.

>when walking around public places and I see girls dating niggers and fuckbois it winds me up because I feel an entitlement to have a gf