I'm so fucking alone

I'm so fucking alone

What's the point of doing anything when nobody else cares who I am or what I do anyway?

Don't you have family?

Also join a club

You learn to live with it. Start doing things for yourself because not everyone was meant to have someone and most of us will die alone.

Basing your self worth on the incomplete information you gather from others about yourself is stupid and destructive.

Do it because you like it, What ever "it" is.

Do you want an Aussie pen pal?

>most of us
all of us die alone, that's the natural way of things and billions have done it before us, why should be any more scary for us

That was not what I meant. What I meant was that most of us will go through life alone without real love if any at all.

You're never going to get all the approval you want from others
Just learn to live without it

Not OP, but I've done this. It's okay for most of the social loneliness (I don't have a problem going out to movies or shows by myself anymore), but it doesn't do much to help the emotional loneliness.

Honestly, I'm thinking of taking up smoking again so I can meet people outside of bars and concert venues in hopes of finding someone to love

girl broke up with me out of the blue, went from kissing in between classes and hanging out/texting/talking non stop to being cut off completely.

listened to the shins on repeat for the next week, particularly "new slang" at least 100 times.

helped me realize that i need to improve myself. Concentrate on yourself bro. Acquire currency, get fitter, fuck more bitches, develop a skill, learn guitar, read more. idk man i'm fucking depressed fuck i feel you OP

get a dog

that bear needs to bulk

fuck breh, i get you, been there before. not nice and took me a long while to build back up but now i'm p. much over her. if i ran into her in public i'd die but i can easily live without her. shit happens, good shit goes away.

in my experience, you never take this stuff any better as it happens, you just get more used to dealing with it.

i have 3 classes w/ her, i see her every fucking school day M-TH

monday i had my headphones on and just walked out of class as soon as it was over, by the end of the week i can actually look her in the eye and make small talk. but fuck if it doesn't hurt to feel unwanted. just don't feel good enough, boring, lame

>without real love at all
if you have parents you have been loved, if you have siblings you have been loved, most people you don't even know love you to an extent just for being alive, OP is clearly just an unhappy little cretin who lacks the ability to form platonic relationships and thinks having a girl love him will solve all his problems

family doesn't count

if you really think that then you will die alone, family is all that matters

must have a shitty family then. your parents and siblings are probably the only people who will never stop loving you

some people have really shitty families, some families simply aren't very close.
i'm not close to my family at all, and i'm also convinced that we live and die alone.
(i'm not OP)

>i'm also convinced that we live and die alone
as am i. i don't think i'm any lonlier than the average person but at the end of the day, the only person who's with you till the end is yourself.

i don't consider that an excuse to shun everybody out of life, though. indisputably, life is easier with people to help you through it. for exampe, i started a company a few months ago with a friend and we're doing well. without him, i'd have never gone for it. there's no shame in needing others, even if you're scared that they'll leave

>used to have a nice group of friends
>we still are friends but see each other once every two months
>thats growing up
>doing pretty well in a school I fucking hate and dont want to work on that field
>do my school work on the morning as well as lifting
>rest of the day just bingeplay vidya
>need i say i am a kv

I am just so tired.

family isn't always blood

I train and study and develop myself so I become someone worth knowing/being around.

>I train and study and develop myself

What do you do?

He can't :(

The struggle is worth it in and of itself friendo

>Going to the gym 5 times a week, running every morning
>Currently in uni studying bioinformatics
>Reading 1 hour before I go to sleep and listen to audiobooks while in gym/running

Been doing this for some months now, I've been a lone fatfuck my entire life with no real friends beyond acquaintances and and hope to become someone people want to know

you're fucking awesome bro, keep it up. the next and final step is talking to people and basically just practicing the art of conversation.

You're making it as i type this.

I know it sounds cliché, but it all comes from within

I actually made it a few years back
Got a gf, got a great group of friends who supported me, even started making money
But it didn't change me, I was still miserable and ended up losing it all because of my selfishness

You want my advice?
Learn how to give
Give love to people around you
Give support to people around you
Not only will you recieve it back, but you will feel different yourself as well

That's my 5 cents

I'm so fucking scared I'm gonna be alone forever

>be me
>be in the same position as op
>depressedfag
>lowselfesteem

then one day everything changed, know why? because I put myself out there. now I'm fucking a tight little body every night, perfect tits, perfect ass, lets me facefuck her without any resistance even if I'm smashing the back of her throat at 400rpm with this 7.5" dick
things can change bro, just change the way you act.

I've probably just typed out and deleted twenty different posts but I just really don't have anything to say. Maybe it's because I got drunk last night but I'm feeling really really down rn, like it hurts in my chest and thats not the hangover

Everytime I try putting myself out there I just end up getting too drunk and blacking out and making a total idiot of myself in front of people. I know the solution is to not drink so much but I just can't do that, after a few shots I start feeling a little bit more comfortable in my own skin and then I don't stop

Stop having such self pity faggots

Since when has life been about impressing other people? Do you think Alexander the Great conquered as much as he could so people would like him? Did MLK fight and die for civil rights so somebody would be his friend? No, they didn't. Alexander spent his life taking what was his, he wasn't concerned with whether or not some faggot back home thought he was cool or some shit. He didn't create the largest empire of the ancient world worrying about if somebody fucking liked him. He did what he set his mind to. MLK didn't give a shit whether or not somebody thought he was a cool guy to hang out with when he was fighting for civil rights, he didn't put his life on the line and die so people would like him. He did it because he knew it was right, and what he was fighting for was bigger than himself.

If you've already reserved yourself to give up, good. Make way for the stronger men and women, who will go on to make the most of their lives, whether or not somebody likes them. In this life, the first person you should care about is yourself. Why don't you stop your pity crying and do something for yourself for once. Maybe once you like and improve yourself people will give a shit about you.

We are all alone

>w/

Would it kill you to type out the two extra letters?
This is why nobody wants to be with you.

its not about impressing people you autistic piece of shit. it sucks your mental disorder will keep you from ever achieving close relationships with people

it's about sharing moments and growing happiness with those around you

Am I the only one here who loves being alone?

I have a like minded small social circle of friends who I occasionally play games with, play poker, shittalk about gym and politics or have a smoke a couple of times a month. That is literally all the social interaction I need.

Used to have a live in girlfriend and a much larger and dynamic group of friends and objectively I had a much more interesting and varied life. And it stressed me out to the point I got depressed about it, it fucking sucked.

I'm quite selfish bar to my family and a few people from my small circle of buddies. Otherwise I focus on gym, my career, gaming and reading, and life is fucking sweet.

I also live alone, which is the fucking bomb and worth every extra penny.

Thats not to say I've never felt lonely and as I said I need some interaction occasionally, but I've gone months in almost total isolation and been absolutely fine about it.

that's how it starts. you love being alone. then comes a point where you will pretend you love being alone. after that realization kicks in and dark times ahead

Or that I'm stable minded enough to make up my own mind on how I live my life? Unlike some of the posters here who are lonely due to circumstances outside of their control (anxiety, autist, mistakes etc) I made the choice in my life to take a step back and focus on myself. Im and introvert in the fullest sense of the word, and I'm happy with that.

this is what depresses me the most
I know that my family are my closest friends and allies in this journey, and I cant help but think how both my parents are getting older.. and I cant help but think about how I was one shitty teenager with my mother. I have so many regrets that I try my hardest to make up for it, but sometimes I feel like it's not enough and that I have effectively wasted my youth standing on a computer 12 hours a day ignoring my friends, family and responsabilities

>I used to be sad but then I got my willy wet and all my problems were solved

bonobo tier

>it's about sharing moments and growing happiness with those around you

gay

there is no point. now stop looking for it and just do what you want

>I'm so fucking alone

It's called being a man get used to it pussy

What does putting yourself out there even mean?

That is the saddest picture I've ever seen :(

Fucking hell Veeky Forums
When was the last time you hugged a girl?

(family doesn't count)

about 11 months now

iktf bro. being alone for long periods of time is awful.

just go to meetup . com and then find a group of something you're into and can talk a lot about. Maybe find a hiking group. I don't know bro. But that's probably where I would go if I were lonely and at my wits end

We're always alone OP, even when married.

>family is all that matters

No, even family is unreliable and can't be trusted. We are all born into a world against our will and forced to take account of an existence we didn't ask for.

Week ago today, we even kissed goodnight, then the next day she said she doesn't want anything serious since she's only been out of her relationship for like a month
Fuck, I think there's still something there, I do agree it's too soon, but still
I just want someone to care about me like how I care about them

Just become someone your mom and dad can be proud of lad, it's the biggest gift you can give them because you are their legacy to the world.

a month ago I banged a fat chick on tinder. better than nothing I guess

Some ten years ago.

Memes aside, this is the truth.

We're forced to follow all these random rules wither we want to or not.

Wanting to leave it all (suicide) is heavily frowned upon as well.

This whole set up is sketchy.

Romantically you mean? Going on a year and a half at this stage

It's been 4 years...

learn the ways of Peterson, sort yourself out