FPHT

You go girl!

From dogshit to constipated human waste

BRAVO

Boy, she sure looks happier doesn't she.

lol she wasnt anything spectacular even in her final form. probably quit coz she looked like shit,lol

Tbh, if that's what she looked like as a "gym addict" and "extreme dieter" I can understand giving up.

this.

>gym addict and extreme dieter
>extreme dieter
translation: does meme diets for a few weeks at a time, which destroy her soul, eats like a hippo in between, has a great yoyo going, never learned a thing about nutrition and finally just gave up because doing the cabbage soup diet for the 12th time just wasn't any fun

don't believe that this is real.

>Tried every diet under the sun
I thought there was only one diet, just eat less calories than you need. Also 98% of women who go to the gym just do random bullshit "exercises" that don't do anything. Every woman I see who says she goes to the gym almost every day looks like she has never stepped foot in a gym before.

To them, "raw veganism" and "cheat meals of potato crisps and junk food" =calorie counting

I mean, as long as she's "happy" that's okay, she's not even that unhealthy and looks kinda better on the right due to her shitty body type. Oh my what am i saying, women have no idea what they want lmao

>looks better on the right

This isn't a high test thread u weeb

She still looked like some DYEL who had never lifted a weight in the "before" pic

Nothing lost

if 1. pic is gym addict I need help I am addicted to the point of no return

stopped calorie counting because she failed and uses this newfound 'love' of herself to mask her real insecurities: that she tried, and she failed.

She was wrking hard, not working intelligently. She clearly needed to relax on the exercise and change her mental state, but she could still look great by doing less.

>carrots for dinner

So what did you have for lunch, lady? She's so full of shit. She could do almost nothing and maintain her old body. It wouldn't surprise me if she drank all her calories and didn't realise it.

she probably got married and stopped giving a shit

The ultimate cognitive dissonance

>I actually am in better shape b-because my MENTALE SHAPE is great....y-yeah....never been happier...

>from Liverpool

>looks like she didn't even lift
>gym addict

>5 days a week
>"gym addict"
Bitch, I exercise 40 minutes every day. Why do people write about these boring nobodies?

>obsessively go to the gym at 4am five times a week
>walk on the treadmill for 20 minutes while browsing facebook
>look like shit and give up

Came here to post this

No amount of lifting will fix that five head

>yo-yo dieters
not exactly breaking new ground
find a diet you can actually stick to

THICC