/fat/ - Fatty General - Evening edition

Show us your dinner, fellow fats.

Last Thread Who is /fat/ for? Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to learn how to eat right, lift weights, and lose fat. Here we ask others for advice and give moral support to one another. We all know how hard it first is and we all have to get through it to better ourselves. At the end of the day this is a support general whose goal is to help and motivate the chubby channers who need it.

>Calculate your weight loss plan
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Calculate your BF%
healthstatus.com/calculate/body-fat-percentage-calculator

Reminder to read the sticky.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kaNO09cPS6c&spfreload=1
marc.ucla.edu/mindful-meditations
healthcentral.com/cholesterol/home-body-fat-test-2774-143.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's 11:02 am where it matters, cunt.

>plateau
It could be a few things, but the solution is all the same. You're eating too much and need to cut more, you need to put some cardio in your routine, or you have some stubborn water weight. Cut some calories this week and work out a little more, then check next week.

alright, I'll try to put in more work this week.

thanks friend

266lb, 6ft1, starting calorie counting today. been sitting at this weight for years. thanks for the inspiration guys.

you'll make it friend. was a bigger guy at the end of last year, around 275. Now at 246. watching what you eat makes a huge difference

>1 large tomato, 45cal
>1 large cucumber, 66cal
>2 small red onions, 18cal
>1 sausage, cut up, 206 cal
>white wine vinegar, 2cal
>basil, 5cal
>parsley, 5cal
>1 tbsp olive oil for the sausage, 60cal
405cal total and it's a fuckton of food. Who else /goingtomakeit/

235 lb
6ft13in

I'm getting mentally prepared to go fit. Any routines to start doing shit? I've been a couch potato for over two years and I don't Have any strength, how do I start regaining muscular strength?

down 26 pound since mid january, im pretty ok with that
will keep going, need to lose another 65 or so and I'd be comfortable

1k calories in 2 burgers , 1 apple in the morning ,125g of greek yogur for dinner .
1250cal daily for 30 days , so going to make it

I miss drinking so much, that's the only thing that's gonna set me back. I can't sleep, I have headaches, I'm aggressive all the time ever since I stopped drinking because of weight loss.

Honestly, I don't even care about hunger since it comes and goes but I do miss drinking man. I used to drink a bottle of wine every day, I haven't drank in the last week but I'm struggling. Is there a way to cope with this?

not sure if serious

Find a better way to deal with your problems and take some control over your life

This sounds a bit ridiculous but fuck it, go for it if it works. Keep us updated on your progress. Stats?

Start doing a strength program like SS or something similar for at least 6 months and then move onto whatever you want (Bodybuilding, power lifting, O-lifts, strongman, crossfit, etc.) Also stretch my man. Your hips, back, hamstrings, etc are probably horribly tight and need a lot of work if you've been doing nothing but sitting for the past 2 years.

>6 feet
>22 years
>started 110kg at jan 1
>now 98 kg at march 5
1500 kcal diet and gym 3 times a week

Been doing PSMF, down to 230 from 270!

I can finally start seeing my facial structure, I look in the mirror and check out my jaw and wonder how I'll look once even more of this fat is gone.

Not even feeling hungry at all.

5'11, 103 kg here
Breakfast: oats + milk (500 kc)
Afternoon: chicken + rice + vegetables (1200 kc)
Evening (300 - 1100, depending if I train, have one training or two): pancakes with oats, some fruits and vegetables, eggs, cheese, peanuts... depending how much I trained today

My try in week to train 5 times, 2 times cardio and 3 times weights, program stronglift. I loss 14 ibs in 2 moths, but I try to get more muscles than be trap boy

>lost 12kg on burgers
You're going to make it

>eating that much
You're not

1tbsp olive oil is more like 120 cals.

>bought a pack of polo shirts a few motnhs ago for work and they sent me large instead of XL
>they were skin tight and didn't fit at all
>put one on today and now it fits
>tfw

little things like this make me so happy when weight loss feels stagnant and like im not seeing progress.

whose picture is that on the wall

I'm 300lbs will I die if I try to do couch to 5k?

Visible progress really is the best appetite suppressant. Good job lads

Well see bitch, I screenshot this. Remember that I calculate calories every weekend and I try to be consistent with fit sticky... We will see each other in December on this board

This

Make sure you own a tape measure to calculate dema body fat % boys.

>2000 ~ 2500 calories a day
What are you 6'4 300 lbs?

just got a tape measure and some skinfold calipers recently, excited to more accurately track my progress.

Each inch feels fucking phenomenal

no, but your knees will. You no need to lose 120lbs before you should consider c25k.

Diet. Walk. Lift dumbbells.

Don't run at 300lbs.

>tfw have to buy new pants because even my tightest pair falls off

Overcooked steak and potatoes. I'm gonna make it right? It's only 400 or so calories together.

>large steak
>half of a greasy, oily potato

Yeah that's more than 400 calories friend

One potato is about 120 ish calories.
The strip steak was 4 ish oz according to the package, which is about 260 calories.

Any oil is from the steak juices. Which I cooked the potatoes in.

feelin pretty gud lads

>. Is there a way to cope with this?
meditate
youtube.com/watch?v=kaNO09cPS6c&spfreload=1
marc.ucla.edu/mindful-meditations

Good progress bro
>tfw you will never be an amerilard with tiny units
>tfw your weight loss charts will never be as impressive because the numbers aren't as big

I want to work out maybe after work or before bed. I usually have dinner after work. Should I eat before a workout or after?

fanks m8
pretty much all anglos have this problem
both UK and commonwealth ride this uneasy line between metric and imperial
>brits measure weight in fucking stones

>tfw your gf says she likes the fat pad above your dick because it rubs her clit while fuckin

Don't try to hinder my progress woman

don't fall for the vaginal jew

Yeh m8, most measurements that we don't use for science were developed to be easy to relate too.
Like any temperature between 0 and 100 f is pretty tolerable with a heavy jacket or a stringer and shorts

had a really shit week and got really down. was odd cause i never usually get depressed or miserable, i've always been good at just carrying on. spent the weekend eating 2.5kcal a day, mostly junk food. today i had pizza, cereal and chips. i feel much better, and i don't think i broke maintenance

here's to another week. week 6. pls go better

How good would a pair of customizable dumbbells be for weight loss/muscle definition? I plan to eat a 700-1000 calorie deficit each day and won't have any other exercise equipment.

If those chips were from a packet then you've definitely gone over maintenance. 1 pack of 200g chips can be 1500 fucking calories.
Still, we're basically like priests around here; ask for forgiveness for your sin, cut harder in the coming week, and say 20 hail scoobies.

Good for your arms, shit for anything else. If you're cutting at a 1000 deficit then you should probably either join a gym, or just do body weight exercises and cardio until you've lost weight, then join a gym afterwards.

Get more than 24kg of total dumbbells.
I've bought 24kg and regret it. Only 12kg in each arm.

I'd say it's pretty good. It's been helping me a lot.

no i count calories in everything and they were 600, cereal was 600, pizza was 900

All I gotta say is fuck kidney infections and fuck cranberry juice and fuck who makes cranberry juice. How can they let that much sugar into shit we feed our children? I'm drinking two cups a day and it puts me THIRTY GRAMS over my daily allocation.

Nutritional values in packages exist for a reason.
Don't blame the company, blame irresponsible consumers like yourself that buy that shit.

I've been eating about 300g of sugar every day for the last 10 years.

>tfw literally forgot to eat enough today
I only recently started using MFP but fuck is this an unexpected feel.
Goodnight, /fat/ :3

Braves fetti :3

push through it user. at one week you are over the peak of withdrawal. good luck.

>tfw been doing keto for 3 days and no cravings at all despite eating

Welcome to keto, friend. Hunger cravings are caused by the evil carb and sugar.

I never tried keto in my life.
So if I cut out all carbs and sugar, replace them with protein/fats/greens, how much weight can I drop within the first month?

Who here has slayed the emotional eating demon? I've spent the last two years fucking yo-yo-ing, losing motivation hard. Started lifting like 3 years ago @ 150kg+. I get soo fucking close to the last bit, and then fuck it up. I've lost the same 15kg like 3 fucking times now :/. I go from like 125kg to 110kg over and over. My last dexa almost a year ago I was 21% bf...at 116kg, got down to 110kg, hurt my knee, went up to 130kg, down to 120kg, up to 130kg, down to 125kg currently.

Problem isn't even meal prep any more (I didn't have time to cook because I just focused on upping my income hardcore for a few months, but now I can spend ~$200 a week to get everything prepped, cooked & delivered), problem is I have a freezer filled with healthy food at all times, healthy meals defrosting in the fridge, and I deal with emotional stress / anxiety by going and getting a greasy fucking burger / shitty snack food. I eat fine for a bit, then something stresses me out / fucks with my state, and I use food to cope with it.

What do? Antidepressants seem like they're more trouble than they're worth (weight gain and impotency come at me)? Therapy? Meditation?

>diagnosed with depression
>permanently tired, and every few months it hits me hard
>start working out, eating healthy
>depression kicks in, have to take time off work, can't work out, only eat shit
>resets any progress
>repeat
fucking kill me already

Meditation helps especially when those cravings hit. You just sit down and ride out the urges until they dissipate.

For practical matters, try finding "healthy" options to binge on. Like carrots, celery with hot sauce, or cheese and jerky.

It's all about calories, not fat/carbs/protein. Eat less than you burn and you will lose weight.

Since i started eating healthier and restricting my calories (started 7weeks ago) i just can't sleep longer than 4-5 hours a night. I could easily sleep 8-10 hours before the change, any ideas why?

some more info my cut isn't retarded i eat 2000kcal, i didn't fall for any meme diets, i move more. Also eat way more fruits and veggies, yet i slept way better when i ate trash all day.

hey bros

just found this thread, glad to see you made a general

over 300 here, started counting a month ago when I got diagnosed with the beetus.

On a 1800 cal limit and eating bretty clean, fresh foods.

Wish me luck.

I'm exactly where you are now. Hang in there. You're almost clear.

Day 2 I straight had a panic attack. It was fucking scary son. Thought I was going mad.

Welbutrin?

>the beetus
is it reversible with a special diet and weight loss?

Sorta, I guess. Exercise too. It "promotes" better health. A1c levels are down.

seems like a great motivator

whoever suggested cold showers for 30 days yesterday, i tried it. very difficult and i didn't manage to get my back completely under it. makes my balls hurt too.

Would cycling be better for someone that size?

Not that guy but how about starting off at only slightly warm showers?

Yes, but remember it won't burn much calories so you'll have to do a lot. A looooot.

This is fucking great though, what's the problem? I sleep 10-12h per day on my diet, and sleeping hardly burns any calories. Enjoy your blessing

too much carbs senpai, eat less

That bodyfat calculator is shit

healthcentral.com/cholesterol/home-body-fat-test-2774-143.html
Use this one next time.

Just spent all day doing meal prep. I learned I'm pretty slow at it and should probably split it up next time but I'm also really happy. It'll keep both my husband and I on track and I don't have to cook all week which means more time for work outs!

That's awesome dude. A few years ago I was on a good path and managed to drop three pants sizes and I cried when I put on a pair of pants that I couldn't button before and found they fit.

Then my ex and I broke up and I ate my feelings.

It was seeing this effect in reverse (I've never been larger than a size 16 (femanon) so it freaked me out that I was getting bigger) that got me to change again. I went out and spent a ton of money (like almost a full $1000) on home gym equipment (no excuses if it's at home) and stuff so I could meal plan (pyrex and extra mixing bowls and shit)

So I'm ready to do this.

cold showers are tough to start with, when I got my new house I had no hot water for 4 months so I had to deal with it and eventually it gets easy to do.

I don't think they will help you lose weight really, but it does wonders for your willpower.

Worked out so hard today I had to actually take a breather after my deadlift set, even though it was light because I don't DL often so I need to get my muscles used to the movements again.

Got home, bought enough chicken and rice to last a week, can't seem to put down the carbonated jew though but I'm still below my TDEE by a wide enough margin that it won't affect my weight loss.

My body is fucking burning and it's not all the Cayenne pepper I put on my chicken.

I wish someone had told me to start stretching 2 months ago when I started. It's so fucking obvious now, but i never considered it.

>I'm aggressive all the time ever since I stopped drinking because of weight loss.

You sure about that? I prefer an irritable sober person to a drunk.

I am having trouble maintaining a proper diet. I don't mean that I don't have the self-control, I do, but I have been counting calories and measuring things and it is just a big pain to portion things out precisely the same way all the time.

Is there an easy way of keeping track of calorie intake without having to bust out the scale?

>This is fucking great though, what's the problem?

The problem is that i'm tired all fucking day and in a bad mood.

>long ass day at work
>10 hour shift
>spent the entire day running around
>walking places
>carrying a heavy ass (50lb) backpack around
>then I cleaned the fuck out of my workspace
>have to wake up an hour early tomorrow to get into work early at 630am (it's 650pm right now)
>have a fuck ton of chores I need to do around the house, need to make the whole house spotless, iron my uniforms, polish my boots
>on top of all that, I'm cutting at probably around a 1k deficit (5'11, 205 lbs, 1500 calories a day)

I skipped my workout today brehs

I know it's not the most ideal thing, but if I'm still following my diet, one extra rest day wont kill me r-right?

I know I know

>not gonna make it

But today was long, and it's supposed to be leg day...which is fucking boring.

Is bread really that bad?

I've been thinking of adding a toast with some butter on it with morning coffee.

>picking things up and putting them down
>eating right
>drinking the carbonated jew
You understand that it's undoing all your hard earned progress, no? Switch to diet drinks if you're so addicted to sugar.

You have to put in the effort if you want results. That being said, if you're lazy you can buy things that are already portioned on the pack so you know the exact caloric content beforehand without weighing. But it means you lose a little control over what and how much you want to eat

The wheaty jew is pretty bad because its just carbs, lots of calories and the Chinese food of the west in that it doesn't fill you up at all. If you're looking for breakfast food you're better off with boiled eggs or some fruit, aren't you?

bread is fine in moderation, just make sure it is real bread and not white bread or toast.

FATSO MEALPREP FTW

M, 175 cm, 95.6 kg.
My weight was 101 kgs Jan 28

breakfast 1:
protein shake, coffee. 123 kcal

breakfast 2:
63g oats, cinnamon and 2dl almond milk. 246 kcal

lunch:
80g brownrice w/ chicken 100g and 100g thai curry
591 kcal
100g frozen thai greens: 35 kcal

snacks:
beltsanders brownie
30g protein, 2tpbs cacao and 1 tsp bakingpowder
~ 165 kcal

Dinner:
80g brownrice, 150g tuna, 10g mayo and some salsa.
~535 kcal
100g mixed frozen greens: 35 kcal

snack:
protein cookie
100 kcal

total:
~1830

>or toast

literally what's the difference between bread and toast, nutritionally?

Is the brownie really worth it?

Here's an actual meal without the coke ;^)

And then cucumbers afterwards.

>165 calories
>30g protein

Literally nothing wrong with the brownie

What's the bare minimum calorie intake for a healthy cut?
On a 1500cut right now and managing it quite easily. Would it be cool for me to cut it lower to like 1200 without killing myself?

That's a stupid question to ask without posting your height/weight

5'9, 170, down from 180.

Try it!

ngredients:

25g scoop of any flavour whey protein (chocolate works best)
10g Cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
Enough almond milk to for a stiff batter (any milk will work just as good)
Method:

•mix the dry ingredients together in a large mug, add the milk and stir to form a thick paste

•Microwave on full power for about 90 seconds (microwave times will vary)

•That’s it. (It’s literally that simple) enjoy

Healthy cut is when you can comfortably hit your protein and fats.

It's very easy to cut carbs for lower calorie intake.

I canno't give you outright the absolute bare minimum calorie intake but you can definitely do 'healthy' 1200kcal/day if you get it purely from chicken breast, veggies, fruits, oats, greek yogurt etc.