Cutting

>cutting
>hungry all the time
>craving food 24/7
>drink a gallon of coke zero, coffee and monster 0 kcal everyday to supress hunger

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
WHY IS CUTTING SO MUCH HARDER THAN BULKING

>hungry all the time
water and vegetables by the pound and you'll always be full

go to bed early
drink green tea
drink water
caffiene
eat lots of fiber

that's all you can do bro

Baked cauliflower, so good, so healthy, so filling

Man, I wish I could have caffeine. I have a heart condition and can't have it. :(

Is it bad that I'm cutting but don't ever really feel hungry? I'm eating around 1900kcal a day and if anything I feel constsntly bloated.

wtf dude I'm cutting on 2600kcal and I'm starving. especially in the evenings

>drink a gallon of coke zero

That's why you're hungry you dufus.

There's something wrong with me, I dunno if I'm depressed or what. I could probably live off one meal a day.

Btw I don't mean that I don't have an appetite. I still crave doughnuts and whatnot, it's just that it's more out of me wanting to eat for the sake of it instead of actually being hungry.

How tall/heavy are you?

eat more fat

Recomp master race

>drink a gallon of coke zero

You will never make it you fat fuck, you fat STUPID fuck.

Explain recomp to me.

The bulk/cut method hasn't served me well at all. I'm simply too undisciplined to bulk responsibly and as a result have to cut for extra long which means I lose loads of strength.

I'm 6'1, 200lbs around 17-18% bf

Not that fat and probably fitter than you.

recomp is a meme and only works because your TDEE fluctuates daily depending on various factors. if you actually ate exactly at your TDEE you would never lose or gain anything.

Recomping is way harder.
You need to be even more discplined because you will need to track your calories even more accurate to make it work...

Nonsense. Your body determines the calories that go into muscle building and fat independently.

Thats the saddest thing I've ever heard
I wish you the best of luck user stay strong

>mfw cutting fat on 600calories a day.
>mfw a month ago this would be impossible for me.
Train your mind and your body will follow

>that guy who doesn't cut using alternate day fasting

>alternate day fasting
starting this as well going to be a 600/1300 split. Hope to lose 105lbs by the end of the year.

>600/1300 split

do you mean 1300 calories on training days and 600 on rest days?

if so, that isn't a good idea.

go on keto
sucked at first but i feel more filled up after a fatty meal now

Substitute shitty drinks with metamucil. Eat smaller and smaller meals overtime and your body adjusts to the meal size. Eventually your stomach will shrink as well.

It's all about discipline.

EPHEDRINE

You're cutting too hard? You should feel like snacking, you shouldn't be ravenous.

I think cutting is easier. I'd rather eat 2000kcal than 3000kcal. Maybe you're just bored?

hungry isn't something that really bothers me

like I get hungry for 10-20 minutes, ignore it, then that feeling goes away for hours.
what truly sucks about cutting is feeling weak.

>cutting
>full all the time
>have to eat more meals than I used to to reach my -500cal mark

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
WHY IS CUTTING SO MUCH HARDER THAN STARVING

*hunger

i started at 2400 now at 2100 , protein , fibers fill up your diet with foods rather then liquids it will fill you up longer

Because artificial sweetners wil mess up your insulin levels and blood suger. Unstable blood suger wil make you hungry and give you cravings.

Read about sweetners like aspartam first. They dont have any effect on insulin. Atleast thats what ive read like a week ago.

Dieting is ridiculously easy.

like dude, just eat less lmao

>tfw at 1500 and have problems hitting it bc im just not fucking hungry or used to eating breakfast

There are studys that clams both options. It's hard to know what to belive. One thing is safe to say, we all react diffrent to it. There are studys that shows a 67% risk increase of diabetes type 2 for people drinking diet soda, compered to people who dont drink soda, and 37% more bellyfat. Diet soda is also know to kick alot of people out of ketosis when they're on keto diets. If someone is having a hard time while cutting, diet soda and other artificial sweetners are there first thing that needs to go.

(And yes, I have read alot more about sweetners than you can imagine, because have crohn's disease, and they affect my health alot)

I literally just eat chicken and drink water for ever meal.
Pair it with whatever depending on the time of day.
Chicken breast and eggs in the morning
Chicken breast with salsa for lunch
Chicken breast and steamed veggies for dinner
Drink a gallon of water a day.
Toss a protein shake in there if you want.
It's not fucking rocket science.

Obviously with this diet you gotta get on a gooood multivitamin. I would also supplement sesame dead oil, or change out a chicken breast for a salmon steak every so often. Do what feels good. But Stick with it.

>alternate day fasting

pls explain

i'm doing IF and it's going great but i wanna ramp it up

fasting is actually quite enjoyable

I started a diet last year, I could stop eating all kind of junk but coffee is an essential for me, couldn't imagine a worst situation than yours man, good luck.

jesus dont you get tired of that?

I mean i pretty much eat eggs for breakfast every morning but that's a level of repetition i couldn't handle, and I'm not even reaching my calorie count

You'd think, but this is what I eat from February to September every year.
I just adjust spices, cooking style and pairing foods. Keep carbs to a minimum and I'm happy.
Maybe I'm weird, but I stop viewing foods as something to enjoy and a means to an ends.
Of course when you're eating 215gs of protein a day you'll get creative too lol.
Chicken is just the absolute best compete source of protien.

Fitting 215gs of protien into an 1500 maximum daily ain't easy is my point m8.

So you weigh 215lbs and your daily intake from February to September is 1500 calories? Are you fucking serious?

No, that's not what I weigh. I weigh 250, but I skipped cutting last two years to bulk like a mofo.

I'm cutting hard like a mofo right now, I figure, keep the workouts intense protien high carbs low and just kinda see what happens this time.

that's wrong then
i'm cutting at 165lb and my max is 1500

did you not read the sticky?

after a certain point you just lose muscle when you cut that many cals out

aka you're literally undoing all your work

Think I can stop cutting much earlier than september?

This is idiotic. 1500 deficit for a week or two might be ok, for 8 months in a row it's crazy. Just take your time and do it safely.

How long before I start eating up muscle? I'm about 24% BF atm.
Lifts are 2.5/4.25/5.5/6

Not all calories are equal. As a man, you should never, ever feel hungry. If you do fill up on more and more vegetables, fruit and meat.

Legit every fuarkin IIFYM/fitness diet app wants me to eat 2.6k cals a day. Which I could do I suppose if I added rice or pats and shakes to every meal but doesn't be that sound high?

>not doing keto

have so much more energy (with the exception of the first day or two) and have been losing fat nicely. best part is you can make muscle on it as well.

>WHY IS CUTTING SO MUCH HARDER THAN BULKING

It is absolutely not.

Oh, wait.

Manlet detected.

>eating food for pleasure

i just look at the gainz now bruh. it doesnt matter to me if i enjoy it or not.

Should I go as high as 2k? 2.5k?
I'm not buying into the meme of losing 2lbs per week of bf

Why are people so obsessed with caffeine?
I never take it or drink any coffee, I just get 7+ hours of sleep and eat properly and I don't feel tired at all. Meanwhile most of the guys in my class cant even function like normal human beans unless they had their morning 2$ coffee.

Must be some addiction bullshit.

I did keto in the past when I was a complete dyel and it was great, I lost weight fast and had no noticeable effect on my lifts because my lifts were shit

now that I actually have muscle and can actually lift weight, I tried keto again and was wiped out after a few sets

My conclusion is that keto sucks dick if you actually lift weights. Your muscles are fueled by carbohydrates and there's no number of memes that can change that biological fact

wait til you get older and you will see

You probably werent getting your protein requirement. You should of been getting 1g of protein/1 pound of lean mass (nothing more than that).
You can make gainz while doing keto you probably fucked up.

> human beans

Found the teen.