I lift for girls

I lift for girls.

there that was pretty easy, why can't you guys admit it too?

I lift for girls too and it actually works

Well i lift for myself cause i like to look shredded and feel strong and lift bitches up like it's nothing. It's like an attribute that i love having. Getting girls to mire me is just a huge bonus to that.

i had no problems getting laid almost every day before i even started lifting so i lift for health benefits

I lift so I can look better and be more confident, this way I can attach girls easier.

i started so i could gain some confidence. the girls came naturally afterwords.

I do, but if they ceased to exist I'd keep lifting.

[spoiler]for you[/spoiler]

I lift because I want all the people who ever called me a loser to drown in jealous tears. And bang girls, but I'll brag about it and show them pictures.

Because I'm not delusional enough to think muscles will get me girls.
Still an autistic retard.

I've realised the reason why I don't get women on the reg is largely down to my personality because I'm actually a good looking fella and my physique is really shaping up. Shame about being 5'7 though.

i lift because of the health benefits

>I lift so I can look better and be more confident, this way I can attach girls easier.
>I can attach girls easier.
>attach girls easier

how does one attach a female?

I was this at first then I realized I have a ugly face and no amount of muscles or money can change that so I lift for the fun and challenge

I got way more girls when I was younger simply by being around. I got bored of the work/study all week -> go to bars and discos to pick up sluts

I lift to make other guys jealous I've surpassed the need for girls

I lift so that I can reject girls and make hopefully at least one feel terrible about herself.

I lift to help me out of my natural depressive state and to help my self esteem and also to attract girls

I lift to maintain general health and not die of diabetes complications at 45. I lift because I hate myself a bit less that way. I life because life sucks. I lift because I want to be strong. I lift because I want to.
I barely see other people, speak to them, or seek attention from them. Nobody can you yourself can be the final judge of the efforts you've gone through. You can compare yourself to others, but in the end, you are born alone, die alone and, most of all, you live alone.
There is no salvation. And as Bane said, "There can be no true despair without hope." So don't hope, lift and persevere somehow.

I lift for Clarence

I lift because it's fun and makes me feel good and younger

I lift for the day we can start openly slaughtering the Satan worshiping pedophiles in government that own us through usury and disninfo.

>I lift to help me out of my natural depressive state
does it work though?

BRAAAAAAAPPP

by the bagina

>I lift for girls.
What should I lift for then if I despise women?

i lift for myself, so i can attract girls

A political, philosophical or religious cause.

>tfw virgin despite lifting for girls for 4 fucking years

Its a meme guys. Quit before you get body dismorphia.

Absolutely not.

>I have a good reason to hate 3.4 billion humans
I wonder what sort of enlightenment you got in that fedora clad noggin of yours.

So do I!

It works.

Because I don't? I have depression, REAL depression, I use lifting as a tool to forget at least for one hour my thinking, I don't talk to girls because I want them, I have one best female friend and that's it. I would be maybe not even capable for Sex because I would just starting to cry in the middle of it.

I lift for the only girl I need.

My waifu.

daily reminder

If your name isn't Banri banri tada banri tada banri banri you'll never make it.

I started lifting for girls, now it's a combo of 3 things - in order of importance:

> 1. I lift to feel better. I'm at the point where I feel shitty and sad if I go two or more days without the gym

> 2. People in general respect you more and take you more seriously if you're in good shape. Both at work and in everyday interactions.

> 3. Grills. God, having muscles makes this so much easier and gives you so much confidence.

Shit tier resources like r/Fitness hate admitting that most newbies want to start lifting just to get girls and look better naked, not to pay a 400 lb squat offering to St. Rippetoe.

>I'm at the point where I feel shitty and sad if I go two or more days without the gym

Keep neglecting the rest and be amazed that your gains will stall.

I lift because its what

I lift for girls.

Hell, nearly everything in my life I do is deep down for women. Why do I shower every morning? Women. Why do I spend money on nice clothes? Women. Why did I spend four years studying some bullshit to get a degree? Women. Why do I wake up every morning, go to a job that I fuckin' hate for 8 hours a day, five days a week? So I can afford things to impress women.

Hell, Thomas Edison probably invented the light bulb to try to impress his wife and put some "spark" back into his marriage. Or impress that hot young piece of ass lab assistant he probably had.

But I don't

Same, I love knowing that those assholes who used to bully me for being timid are jealous of me. One chad who used to push me around is now a fat loser who failed out of college. I shouldn't be, but it makes me so happy that he knows I'm better than him in every way.

i'm gay

I lift for girls aswell, and now they notice me and are much more talkative/flirty, but I don't know how to ask out girls I've known for a long time without making it weird. I also don't want to make a tinder because I don't want to make a facebook. [spoiler] I got a shit ton of messages on grindr before I even started lifting seriously, but was too scared to go through with any of it. [/spoiler]

Do it because it feels good.

God forbid you should lift for more than one reason.

Autists

Lifting for ungrateful idiots aka woman who see you as nothing but arm candy.

I lift for power, mental physical and meta physical power.

Power makes life go easier which means easy money easy pussy and easy life.
In few words I lift for me and fuck the rest

Let us see that body, champ!

If you want to learn about that you should sign up for tactical pistol classes at SIG Academy or buy a rifle and plink targets in the woods or some shit. Lifting will help you very little after a certain point (around 2xbw deadlift) except paint a bigger target on you.

saved kek

I lift for girls too but I'm virgin and it's not looking good for me in that department

You have quads never give up

i lift for qt japanese boys tbqh

I lift because my self esteem is so much in the gutter that I can't even look at a picture of myself without being disgusted and I project this look into other people's eyes which has made it very difficult for me to have social contacts outside of work.
I don't want the only thing I leave on this earth be shitposts in an archive of a peruvian basket weaving board and I want to say the day I put my mom and dad in the ground that my parents were proud of me for being a strong man mentally and physically.

I am also lifting entirely to get women. Does it work?

benis

I lift to increase the chances of sticking my penis into a vagina.

Most girls are completely uninteresting. Why would I lift for them? I bet you're the kind of person that buys a car solely for its badge. If you could anyways. People like you don't have good jobs.

I lift for Stefan Molyneux and RWDS.

>implying you can't have more than one reason to lift
>muh health
>muh grills
>muh waifu
>muh self-esteem
>muh endorphin rush

Already have a Ruger Mk3, CZ75 SP01 and a Troy AR. What next?
Thinking about something in 12g or 7.62x39.

I don't like lying

a worthy cause

I concede that I originally started lifting for girls.

But then I realized the confidence, intimidation and health gains by far outweigh the grill gains.

Funny enough, I've been studying PUA for years, getting poor results, but after I started lifting I'm having abundance with women. Go figure.

the challenge and good mood it puts you in afterward

Is pic related Asanagi?

You're better than that. Keep moving forward you'll get there.

because i never have sex

Yeah. You know your stuff!

How tall is your fuzzy top hat?

>when she come in and it's obvious your the guy

BUTTTTT
These bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks. Ain't gonna break my neck or go out o my way to holler- NO MATTER WHAT. Pussy comes to me, at my feet. My numbers may be lagging, but my wins are legendary

>I've realised the reason why I don't get women on the reg is largely down to my personality
>Shame about being 5'7 though.

This doesn't add up.

I lift for a 2D girl.

I wasn't having trouble with girls before I started lifting. I started lifting for the endorphins.

Because I know I will never get girls irrespective of how big I get

Why lift for girls when most of the population doesn't lift but still gets girls? Do you think the only reason you don't score is your physique lmao?

I lift for girls... to admire me.

Not to actully get with them or to get a GF.

Im a 25 khhv and I will go for wizard, no one is taking this from me.

girls are nice but I'd keep lifting even if I didn't get a single girl out of it.

I lift because I want to be loved back.

*BBBRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP*

*sssnnniiiiiiiiiiffffffffff*

My basic motivation for anything in life is that i want to be better than i was a year ago.
unfortunately, i've been developing backwards in some areas like social skills, or empathy.

I lift to become a man that is harder to kill. For power and health and feels.
Also, to take more control over my life as I'm a 27yo white male living with my mom in a rented apt. and barely earning enough to get the stuff I know I need after I've paid my dues. This is starting to srsly clash with my own hard-right values, so I need to get out of my lazy ditch and stay out.

To get girls, I dance. Over the last 7 years this has gotten me 30+ girls in the 7-10 range including 3 long-time girlfriends. Pic related is me and my latest qt3.14 last summer.

But I also lift to be better in bed. Sexual stamina is a combination of CNS conditioning and good old aerobic work capability, never forget that. And once you've fucked a woman for 3+ hours straight and made her cum 5 times in a row, it won't matter if you're a DYEL loser with nomonies, she'll crave that D again. It'll be an uphill battle for her to refuse you even for the best of reasons (like you being a total asshole to her).

what kind of dancing do you do? i have wanted to be a dancer for years but am scared and don't know where to start. how did you start?

Fuck, that hair and beard. I'm jelly.

I don't lift.

It's called either Hustle or Discofox depending on where you're at and how much pussy you hope to get.

I literally fell on it by random. My friends invited me to go to an open-air dance party to see what it's about, I went with it and went home with a 7\10 qt3.14 that night despite being literally LARP-level autist at that time in my life.

In retrospect, it's best to start by taking a beginners' class in West Coast Swing\Hustle\Salsa\Bachata\Kizomba (try them all and see which level of body contact with women is comfortable for you at the moment), then an advanced class, and then see what you want to do about it - exactly as with lifts. I did the equivalent of starting off from zero into advanced brosplits every day with no coach. Five years later I plateaued fucking hard and had to finally take that beginners class and re-learn shit (which is twice as hard as learning it anew) I also got diagnosed with bilateral knee arthrosis from all the shitty legwork and bad shoes. Don't repeat my mistakes - start from the bottom and work your way up patiently. Fortunately, the noobgainz is in full effect in dancing - you will literally not recognize yourself moving after half a year.

Some more qt 4 motivation: picrelated is the kind of girl you get to touch all over just because you can dance and Chad can't. Cat not included.

Literally me but asian and less hairy

>those calf genetics

I get laid easily enough before I started lifting.
I have a lot of reasons for lifting, but honestly my #1 reason is my gf.

I'm pretty DYEL right now.
When we fuck I want to look like the man that she deserves to have fuck her.
If she cheats on me with a guy that is way fitter then I am, then I honestly believe that it was my fault.

learn how to make 80% AR and do gunsmithing.
then if you already watch anime and play video games all you have to do is learn to play DnD and you'll be Veeky Forums elite across all relevant boards.

short girls have big calves because they need to tiptoe to peak over everything.

I don't lift because people that lift are people like you

in another 10 years ill finally have a beard like that

cuck/10

It's either your fault for choosing a cunt that will renege on agreement in the most-emotionally-loaded part of life just because some chad has better genetics or just more time and other people's money to blow on vainly constructing his own body for the express purpose of attracting cheap pussy.

Or your fault for being so stuck up on your own body (and justifying it to yourself via your GF) that her base desires overcome any feels and loyalty she has for you and she just gets them sated on a random chad's dick because he looked like he would be a good lay.

There's almost zero room for tolerance in this kind of situation. Either you have an open relationship that you've both agreed on, and you fully expect her to get dick elsewhere and don't even use the word "cheat" in this context. Or you're committed to each other and finding her in bed with some chad is a first-class fail on her part (maybe prompted by your behavior, but still) and grounds for kicking her the fuck out of your life. I've been in both kinds of relationships and they both have their difficulties but outright betrayal in matters of sex is about the worst thing that can happen and a prime indicator of a shit-tier personality of a kind you DON'T need in your life.

Srsly dude.

You lift for a 2D lesbian?

You fail at life m8.

I lift so I can eat like a fatass. I'm basically autistic so I rarely get laid, meaning of lifting for girls was my objective I'd be failing. But now I'm able to eat 6 whole eggs and 2 lbs of chicken in one sitting, meaning I'm achieving my goal.

I do too I want to creampie sluts so bad. It is actually way more dangerous than doing drugs. I know it is phony stimuli and trivial but the confidence boost works, because I don't feel useless.

How does somebody so not fat have fucking cankles?

he's gay