How do you deal with protein farts? I've been farting nonstop for the last, and at times the smell has been terrifying

How do you deal with protein farts? I've been farting nonstop for the last, and at times the smell has been terrifying.

And I'm on a bulk, lord have mercy on me

eat more carbs

Buy better protein. Only the cheap shit gives me the nasty farts

There are no 'protein' farts.

You fart because of poor food combination which causes flatulence.

Mixing sugary carbs and protein = flatulence
Allergic to food = flatulence

If you eat protein with starchy carbs only or with just green vegetables you'll have very little trouble digesting it. Eating it together with any kind of processed carb or god forbid sugary carb is likely to cause issues.

This.
My day at work is a nightmare, always trying to be alone for fat like a madman

Sew your asshole shut.

To clarify, by sugary I meant sweet.

But what about putting bananas into your protein shake?

This is a pretty shitty chart but you get the idea.

Bananas are no bueno in your shake. If you have flatulence after drinking it, fruits may be the cause or allergy to whey. If there's no effect, then keep at it I suppose.

Yeah well fuck that chart. I haven't got the time nor the math degree to follow it.

Easy for me, I hate my Coworkers and outside of work I'm alone, so win win.

>just eat vegetables bro :^)

Nice trips, but could you explain this shit for the retards in this thread?
> me

it's funny because i can always tell i've hit my bulking calorie intake for the day by the richness and smell of my protein farts. if i'm not farting out mustard gas by the end of the night, i usually make a bowl of lentils and rice or eat a few cans of tuna and i get back on track.

Not true

Same

>Can't eat pears with pears

literately what?

only one atom of pear user!
>is it even still a pear at that level.

it makes mustard gas

How much protein are you guys taking, let's do an analysis

Butt plug would be less painful.

200+ g

If you're female, I just suck them down.

140g goal, hit 160g normally. I'm 150lbs.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes…

>Dairy and Meats are not reccomended
Stopped reading

No one is going to call this guy a faggot for a big bang theory facebook meme?